French Fries.....and Icecream?!?!

Guest YoochunsGirl

Guest YoochunsGirl
whats your opinion??
what is your opinion on french fries and ice cream??? my aunt loves it! i watch her eat it at least once a week! i havent tried it but i just might....what say you??

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ANYOTHERDAY

its good. TRUST ME. <3

I havnt had it in a awhile, but when i was younger i used to do eat it together alot when i was young. xD

Ooh yeah, I love putting ice-cream on my fries xD I remember the first time I did it.. I was actually eating at McDonald's with my family and my mom and I were sitting down waiting for my dad and brother to come back from the bathroom. Then my mom took her fry and stuck it in her ice-cream and I was all "Eww Mom! That's so gross!" but then I tried it and I took my words back haha.

hmm, salty chips and sweet vannilla ice cream?

something tells me the flavour clashes a bit.... (salt, sweet?) oh yea tomatoe kethchup is sweet

so yea must be a nice combination, must try it out

Guest Paper Wings

I like the combination. A lot of the times when I go to McDonalds, I get a ice cream cone and small fries and eat the two together.

Guest ace.spattervenom

Sounds yummy.

I've never tried that, though. I've had Bugle and ice cream though... It's like mini-ice cream cones :P. Still salty+sweet &pretty good too.

Guest Carmen.

It's very good, actually.

Like, if for some reason I've got french fries and ice cream, I'd dip my fry in ice cream.

It's like the combination of the sweet&salty, hot&cold.

It's yummy

Guest xsmitten

hmm, salty chips and sweet vannilla ice cream?

chips and ice cream is good too.

I remember eating fries and icecream at mcdonalds when i was young. it was really good. go try it! =)

Guest dark intuitions

oh hell yeah

Macca's choc sundae and fries = heaven

Edit

T_T This is the first time i can say that i own a page.

Archived