Your First Kiss

Guest yeahjusmeh

Guest yeahjusmeh

How was it?

Personally I've never been kissed by a guy before, and I'm curious to know what a first kiss is like.

I'm afraid that If I ever get a first kiss, I might mess up or something like that out of surprise.. haha

So How was your expierence?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest f0rever_ta1nted

my first kiss was next to a trashcan :sweatingbullets:

me and the guy i liked were leaning against the wall, not really saying anything. then he kinda just walked in front of me, leaned in, and gave me a kiss! i swear, that one second his lips were on mine, i felt this huge adrenaline-rush thingy go through me.

to describe it ... i dont want to make it sound corny or anything, but honestly it felt like a butterfly landed on my lips. wierd i know :)

Guest jihye87

stolen by my buddy during our camp night truth or dare was 14 then?.. shiet .. thanks god it's a guy and not a girl .. he's still my best friend ..

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

Personally I've never been kissed by a guy before, and I'm curious to know what a first kiss is like.

I'm afraid that If I ever get a first kiss, I might mess up or something like that out of surprise.. haha

So How was your expierence?

i'm like you, i still haven't been kiss yet. well, one of my girls gave me a kiss on the cheek but a guy has never kissed me before =].

Guest wildcard.

er......h.o.t :blush: ..... hahahha...My real first one was a sudden one from my BF CLOSE to my lips while on an escalator in a PACKED shopping centre.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mizzlinhphan

Hmm..well..

My first kiss on the cheek: It was on our first date down in the creek..while I was in grade 7 I believe. We walked around..and he was like, "let's kiss before anything happens" but yeah..-___- he was wayy too shy..so I made the first move and he jerked away, so I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

First time I received a kiss on the cheek was when he was jealous of his friend and kissed me on the cheek to "claim" me.

When it's something like this, the kiss on the cheek feels quick, relaxed, and fun. Nothing incredibly special, but not forgettable either.

Kiss on the lips: It was seriously just a peck, but it felt good. (This is a different guy by the way) We were sitting at a park talking, then I had to leave, so we leaned in to hug, but instead we kissed on the lips..a quick one anyway. Something in you makes you feel giddy about it after sort of. I guess..actually, I prefer to think that everybody's first kiss experiences feels different depending on whatever the circumstances are, but it tends to be quite memorable.

French kiss and whatever..I have yet to experience. =)

Guest MaryMagdalin

overrated.

my first kiss was with a guy who i didn`t know that well and i wasn`t with him T_T

the first time i made was heaven tho <3

Guest yunax21

i admit the feeling of getting a first kiss was nice and i was really happy that i got it and even also made out the first time with the person i got my first kiss from.. but the only person i would ever want to kiss/make out again with is my special someone <3. ^_^

lol I'm like you too, I never had my first kiss..not even on the cheek from a guy..but I'm not rushing just really waiting..and i kinda want to have a first kiss with someone that has their first kiss cuz i dont kno..guess i dont want sloppy second and wont seem idiotic kissing someone who's been thru it..lol,,just me i guess

Guest Leyaya

My first kiss was like a peck on the lips. lol it was when I was the summer after grade 6 haha. My first uhm REAL kiss was in grade 7... it was akward rofl. I didn't know what I was doing hahaha and he just gave up because I couldn't stop giggling. But it was really cute now that I think about it~

Archived