Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kim Bum 김범

Replies

• vivaciousvixenvivaciousvixen Posts: 873Member

IDOL

^I agree, his hair was a total mess. Good thing he finally cut it. Now he's back to his "So Yi Jeong" look. :wub:
  • bettechaibettechai ♥♥♥♥T.O.P♥♥♥♥ Posts: 298Member
    im back..w aa... ive been gone for a year an so.... i missed you guys,,. huhuhuhu
    ... waaa i lost track of Bummie.. i missed him so much.. haahha and i haven't watch the paddam paddam drama and the High kick Cameo.. gosh i need to be back in track.. ahhha :)

missed you guys.. kkkkk
    unlded1.gif
    tmblr.Kim Bum.Big Bang
    *currently watching - Running Man.Family Outing.Invincible Youth
  • apqariaapqaria Posts: 3,718Friend of Soompi

LEGEND

Kim Bum Helps Out with Unicef’s Inspired Gifts Campaign
    2012-04-24 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, DongHyun | Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Bum helped children around the world with a video he filmed for no contracted fee.

Kim Bum recently shot a promotional video for the campaign to help children around the world as the special honorary ambassador of Unicef. The video showed him appearing on the red carpet of an event being held to celebrate the success of his film.

63804905.jpg

Kim Bum and all staff members worked on the video free of charge in a ‘talent donation′. Their hearts, as warm as the spring sun, helped produce a video that would deliver hope to children around the world.

Kim Bum continued to energize the scene with his bright smile all throughout the shoot. In a black tux, he showed off how cute and tough he was with his expressions and fit body.

A rep from Unicef said, “We’re thankful that he found time in his busy schedule and participated in the shoot with a bright air. Through Kim Bum’s ‘talent donation’, we hope many more people will join the campaign to build a happier world for all children.”

Unicef’s campaign is called Inspired Gifts. On days special presents are given, such as birthdays, Parent’s Day and Children’s Day, Unicef will deliver presents such as food for the hungry, parasiticides and vaccines for measles, which will help protect the lives and health of children.

69141246.jpg

On April 9, Kim Bum was chosen as the honorary ambassador for Unicef along with Han Ga In, and thus will continue to join in the campaign. He is currently shooting the film Miracle.

Photo credit: King Kong Entertainment
  • vivaciousvixenvivaciousvixen Posts: 873Member

IDOL

Bummie looks so handsome :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm so glad his short hair is back. :lol:
  • willenettewillenette Posts: 33,965Member

LEGEND

vivaciousvixen wrote on 25 April 2012 - 06:44 AM:

Bummie looks so handsome :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm so glad his short hair is back. :lol:

Ye, I couldn't agree with you more - he looks adorable........I’m glad he finally cut his hair. :lol:

LEGEND

Kim Bum Becomes a Sweet Boy for Thai Candy Commercial
    2012-05-02 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa | Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Bum revealed behind-the-scenes cuts from his commercial shoot in Thailand.

In February, Kim Bum flew to Thailand to shoot a commercial for the candy brand Ole-Strawberry. The revealed photos are from the shoot for the candy commercial.

71188628.jpg

When Kim Bum was in Thailand, he not only participated in the commercial shoot, but also managed to meet with his local fans. Although he had barely promoted in the country, the attention the locals paid him was great.

Seo Bang Won, rep of the advertising agency, said, “Out of all Korean actors, Kim Bum was chosen as the celebrity Thai people want to spend Valentine’s Day with. We decided to bring him in as a model because although he had barely promoted in Thailand, he has a lot of fans who saw him act in his pieces and was relatively well-known.”

In the meantime, Kim Bum is building on his popularity not only in Thailand, but also in Japan and Greater China. He plans to release an album in Japan within the year, and is currently shooting the film Miracle.

LEGEND

apqaria wrote on 03 May 2012 - 08:40 AM:

Kim Bum Becomes a Sweet Boy for Thai Candy Commercial
    2012-05-02 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa | Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Bum revealed behind-the-scenes cuts from his commercial shoot in Thailand.

In February, Kim Bum flew to Thailand to shoot a commercial for the candy brand Ole-Strawberry. The revealed photos are from the shoot for the candy commercial.

*quoted image*

When Kim Bum was in Thailand, he not only participated in the commercial shoot, but also managed to meet with his local fans. Although he had barely promoted in the country, the attention the locals paid him was great.

Seo Bang Won, rep of the advertising agency, said, “Out of all Korean actors, Kim Bum was chosen as the celebrity Thai people want to spend Valentine’s Day with. We decided to bring him in as a model because although he had barely promoted in Thailand, he has a lot of fans who saw him act in his pieces and was relatively well-known.”

In the meantime, Kim Bum is building on his popularity not only in Thailand, but also in Japan and Greater China. He plans to release an album in Japan within the year, and is currently shooting the film Miracle.

Hi apqaria, thanks for posting this here. I saw these pictures these past days and read about his new CF in Thailand. Korean men are hot! I feel happy that he's also in-demand doing a commercial not only in Korea but overseas as well. Awesome! I like his haircut now....oh…pretty shots of him. He honestly looks young with this kind of hairstyle. I’m kinda excited of KB's going to the big screen. This movie looks interesting. Let’s hope it works box-office-wise.This is another project to look out for. Good luck! :lol:

LEGEND

Kim Bum to Release Album in Japan
    2012-05-10 l CJ E&M enewsWorldGrace Danbi Hong

As if acting wasn’t enough, Kim Bum will be releasing an official album in Japan.

43437067.jpg

According to his company, King Kong Entertainment, Kim Bum will be releasing an album, containing around eight songs in June. The representative continued to say, “While the album will be available for sale, Kim Bum will not be performing any of the songs. More so than to gain singing experience, Kim Bum is releasing this album to thank his Japanese fans for giving him so much love and supporting him continuously.”

Kim Bum has previously released a single album during a Japanese fan meeting in 2009, but this will be his first official album release.

Having showcased his sweet voice through the drama OSTs of KBS2’s Boys Over Flowers and MBC’s The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry, Kim Bum’s announcement to release an album has been gaining a lot of positive attention.

Meanwhile, Kim Bum is currently filming the movie, Miracle, in which he plays the role of a detective in charge of a missing child case.

Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment

LEGEND

May 11, 2012

Kim Bum leaps into Japanese market

10202302.jpg

Actor Kim Bum is set to make his debut as a singer in Japan with the release of a special album there next month.

“The album will be released in late June and will contain about eight tracks in total. Once it’s been released, Kim will take to promoting himself over there,” said a representative from King Kong Entertainment.

Although Kim has sung an odd song here and there for sound tracks of his dramas in Japan, this is the first time that he is preparing a Japanese album.

In 2009, he contributed to the song “I’m Going to Meet Her Right Now,” which was part of the sound track for the hit drama “Boys over Flowers” that made it big in Japan. He also performed for the sound track of MBC’s “The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry” (2010).

Kim is currently working on the movie “Miracle,” directed by Kwon Ho-young. It is Kim’s first movie since “Emergency” back in 2009. In the new thriller, the 22-year-old plays a young man named Joon who has premonitions about murders and uses graffiti to depict what he has seen.

By Carla Sunwoo

credit : JoongAngDaily

LEGEND

Kim Beom to release studio album in Japan next month

2012051016114397010_1.jpg

Korean actor Kim Beom will reveal his singing skills for his fans in Japan with the release of his studio album next month.

A rep with his agency King Kong Entertainment told 10Asia over the phone on Friday that Kim will unleash a full-length album in Japan on June 20.

"It will list seven tracks which Kim sang in Japanese and he will most likely visit the country to promote it with special events and showcases once it becomes available," the official explained.

Kim had previously displayed his singing ability by recording a song for the soundtrack to KBS' "Boys Over Flowers" and playing a musician in MBC's "Still, Marry Me."

Kim Beom made his debut in 2006 and has starred in several dramas and movies such as MBC's sitcom "High Kick" and last starred in JTBC's series "Padam Padam" with Jung Woo-sung and Han Ji-min.

He is currently shooting the thriller "Miracle," helmed by famed director Kwon Ho-young from the movie "Parallel Life," opposite actor Kim Kang-woo.

credit : 10Asia

*** Kim Bum looks HOT! Must watch for him. It’s always great to see him. :lol:

Stills from ‘Miracle’ starring Kim Kang Woo and Kim Bum revealed

201205101700779727_1.jpg

Photos from the set of ‘Miracle‘ (directed by Kwon Ho Young) starring actors Kim Kang Woo and Kim Bum have been revealed.

Kim Kang Woo tweeted on May 10th, “At the Jecheon set filming for ‘Miracle’,” and added a set of photos from the location.

Fans commented, “With those two pictures alone, my anticipation has risen a lot,” “You’re both bursting with charisma,” and “It looks like fireworks.”

‘Miracle’ is a fantasy thriller film about detective Yang Chun Dong (Kim Kang Woo) and a case involving a missing child with teenager Jun (Kim Bum), who’s caught grafitting the scene of the crime, as the prime suspect.

Source + Photo: Osen / allkpop

LEGEND

***Oh, the movie sounds awesome! And great casts here. I think we’d have to see the movie to see if the title fits. I hope KB maintains the level of intensity in his acting that he displayed for Padam Padam. I just can’t wait for this. I like a good thriller movie. I like crime series…KB is HOT here! I hope it’ll turn out great for KB though. He is challenging himself in roles like this. :lol:

Kim Bum faces off against Kim Kang-woo in Miracle
    by javabeans | May 12, 2012

miracle2.jpg

Now, if this isn’t the very definition of a tease: These newly released images from Miracle, the upcoming movie starring Kim Kang-woo and Kim Bum, aren’t even official stills but a glimpse at the raw footage. Just enough to pique curiosity, but not enough to really satisfy.

These two pics were uploaded to Kim Kang-woo’s Twitter account, and depict a (camera-phone?) capture of the film camera’s monitor. So you’re basically seeing the Kim vs. Kim face-off through at least three screens: the camera filming the scene, filtered through a cell phone, filtered through your computer.

The movie is about a violent crimes detective (Kim Kang-woo) who is investigating a child disappearance and possible murder when he comes across a suspicious young graffiti artist (Kim Bum) and thinks he’s the culprit. The wording on that means he’s wrong about the suspect, though it’ll probably take a while for him to figure that he’s barking up the wrong tree. Hence our photos.

The film is described as a fantasy thriller, which seems like an odd distinction. I’d say it’s probably better referred to as a paranormal crime-mystery, because Kim Bum’s graffiti art depicts murders prior to their occurrence (like Heroes meets Minority Report?). Or maybe like a paranormal Itaewon Murder Case, in the way both movies pit bulldog cop versus youthful suspect, with hot young stars cast as said subjects.

As for Miracle, despite the vague and misleading title (I certainly don’t get crime thriller from it, do you?), I do enjoy both Kim Kang-woo and Kim Bum when they’re being intense, so I’ll keep an eye on this one. The movie is currently filming (obviously) and plans to release later this year.

miracle1.jpg

Via Star News
  • ilwoo_aeinilwoo_aein ♡ Fan since 2007 ♡ Posts: 10,137Member

LEGEND

edited May 2012
    Today, Kim Beom tweet twice and he upload photos!!! ^_^

As1aMpgCAAA_raS.jpg

@Actorkimbeom
    환영해주신 여러분 모두 감사합니다^^ 덕분에 너무너무 행복하게 촬영할듯

As1aWqHCMAAcBL_.jpg

@Actorkimbeom
    광고촬영차 in China

Kim Bum Gets Buried Up to His Neck in Gifts From Fans in China
    2012-05-14 15:20 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Kim Bum’s fans in China have given him a very warm and welcome reception.

On May 14, the actor posted on his me2day saying, “Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. Thanks to you all I will have a very, very happy filming. Shooting an advertisement commercial in China.”

The pictured showed Kim Bum with the heap of gifts he had received from fans including flower bouquets, food and other gifts.

As1aWqHCMAAcBL_.jpg
    As1aMpgCAAA_raS.jpg

Netizens commented on the photos saying, “What a lucky guy!”, “He’s prettier than the flowers” and “Best of luck on your filming!”

Kim Bum is preparing to release an debut album in Japan in June.

credit: eNews World
    imageimage
    Favorites: 정일우 | 이민호 | 김범 | 현우 | 박유천 김수현 | 유승호
     K-pop Legend: TV5XQ | BEAST | CN BLUE 

LEGEND

edited June 2012
    Kim Bum Adorns Cover of Chinese Magazine
    2012-06-05 11:44  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa
    Translation Credit : Erika Kim

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont..

Kim Bum appeared on the cover of the June issue of men’s uno, a magazine published across Greater China. He not only pushed back other popular Chinese stars to become the cover model, but he also got his dramatic expressions and poses across four full pages of the magazine.

In the revealed photo, Kim Bum showcased a manly 80s style, going for a stylish, modern look.

Jason Jang, head of HS Media, the company that planned the magazine, said, “Kim Bum is an actor who can appeal with his visuals in Greater China. He’s currently rising as a blue chip in fashion and advertisement, and we put together this shoot because he’s an artist that appeals to the public.”

He added, “Kim Bum has continued to build a career as the next generation hallyu actor, and he managed to conquer his audience at 23 with his serious attitude toward acting and competitiveness. He’s an actor that has people looking forward to his future.”

Kim Bum is currently shooting the film Miracle. He’s plotting a change in image through the thriller.

imageimage
    vivaciousvixen

LEGEND

Kim Bum Adorns Cover of Chinese Magazine
    2012-06-05 11:44  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa
    Translation Credit : Erika Kim

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont..

Kim Bum appeared on the cover of the June issue of men’s uno, a magazine published across Greater China. He not only pushed back other popular Chinese stars to become the cover model, but he also got his dramatic expressions and poses across four full pages of the magazine.

In the revealed photo, Kim Bum showcased a manly 80s style, going for a stylish, modern look.

Jason Jang, head of HS Media, the company that planned the magazine, said, “Kim Bum is an actor who can appeal with his visuals in Greater China. He’s currently rising as a blue chip in fashion and advertisement, and we put together this shoot because he’s an artist that appeals to the public.”

He added, “Kim Bum has continued to build a career as the next generation hallyu actor, and he managed to conquer his audience at 23 with his serious attitude toward acting and competitiveness. He’s an actor that has people looking forward to his future.”

Kim Bum is currently shooting the film Miracle. He’s plotting a change in image through the thriller.

Hi ilwoo, thanks for posting this. Men's Uno is one of the top men's magazines in the Greater China region. I read that the magazine, which is on sale now, secured four pages of KB displaying stylish 80's fashion and a macho look that contrasts with his cute image in the early days of his debut.

Looking forward for his movie, "Miracle". I heard they're now in the final process of shooting this film. And also good luck to his Japanese album, which will drop in Japan on June 20. :)]
    vivaciousvixen
  • endeavorendeavor Posts: 4,011Administrator

ADMIN

More pictures from the magazine:

LEGEND

More pictures from the magazine:

Hi endeavor, thanks for posting these photos. Here's another article related to this. :)]

June 6, 2012

China popularity puts Kim on cover

Hallyu actor Kim Bum has proved his popularity among Chinese fans, after appearing on the cover of “Men’s Uno,” which is distributed in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Kim is pictured exuding a macho look and a 1980s hairdo.

Inside the June edition of the magazine there is a four-page spread dedicated to the actor.

HS Media, which publishes the magazine, said Kim’s fame at the moment in China knows no bounds.

“Visually, he’s attractive to the Chinese population. Kim is being flooded with offers from apparel companies as well as other industries that want him to star in their commercials. It’s this popularity that landed him the cover on the magazine,” said an HS spokesperson.

In addition to his good looks, it is the 22-year-old’s acting skills that captivate the Chinese audience, the spokesperson said.

Meanwhile, Kim is wrapping up filming on the crime thriller “Miracle,” in which he plays a suspicious graffiti artist who is a suspect as well as a key figure in solving the mysterious disappearances of children.

By Carla Sunwoo

credit : JoongAngDaily

LEGEND

edited June 2012

Kim Beom's perfect image

Unedited behind cuts of actor Kim Beom were revealed.

Kim Beom took pictures for the June issue of "Men's Uno", a magazine that is distributed all over China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other Great China Regions. He seemed perfect even without the power of computer graphics and looked beautiful.

He looked dandy and stylish in a blue shirt with orange cardigan as well as cute and chic according to how he dressed up for the photo shoot.

Meanwhile, Kim Beom is currently busy wrapping up his thriller movie called "The Miracle" where he's expected to show a change in the way he acts.

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news... ( English )

Credit: http://www.hancinema.net/kim-beom-s-perfect-image-43721.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

imageimage

LEGEND

Kim Bum just tweet upload photo regarding UNICEF event!!

유니세프의 특별 홍보대사를 맡고있는 김범입니다. 킹콩패밀리와 유니세프가 함께 아프리카 아동을 돕기위해 애장품을 기부했습니다! 내일이 "아프리카 아동의날이라고 해요^^
    imageimage

LEGEND

Kim Bum just tweet upload photo regarding UNICEF event!!

유니세프의 특별 홍보대사를 맡고있는 김범입니다. 킹콩패밀리와 유니세프가 함께 아프리카 아동을 돕기위해 애장품을 기부했습니다! 내일이 "아프리카 아동의날이라고 해요^^
    Hi ilwoo, thanks for posting this picture. He donated his personal items (caps...) to aid children in Africa. Kim Bum posted on his me2day on the 15th, “Hello, this is Kim Bum, the special ambassador for UNICEF. The King Kong Entertainment family and UNICEF have come together to donate our personal items to help children in Africa! Tomorrow is the International Day of the African Child.” (cr-allkpop) KB has an amazing heart. Unfortunately, Kim Bum’s caps pictured above are no longer available. How lucky african children to have those items.  He's a perfect Unicef ambassador. I wonder if Kim Bum is for auction too? hehehe - I'd surely join in the bid.  ;))

LEGEND

Kim Bum to Release First Full Length Album in Japan

2012-06-19 10:06  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Actor Kim Bum will be releasing his first full-length album in Japan later this week.

On June 20, Kim Bum will drop his first full Japanese album Hometown. As part of his album’s promotions, the actor will leave for Japan on June 23 and hold a large-scale fan meeting event at Tokyo’s Odaiba’s ‘Venus Port’.

He will then hold a series of television interviews and press conferences before returning to Korea on June 25.

For his large-scale fan meeting event on June 24, some 1,500 fans are expected to attend the event, which will feature a swimming pool. Kim Bum will perform a series of his songs and hold a special talk time with fans as well.

Hometown is a summer-themed album that contains the title track Hometown, Day Break and more for a total of seven tracks ranging in the genre of ballad to rock.

The album was participated by some of Japan’s most famous composers and music producers who have worked with such artists as SMAP, KAT-TUN, Nakashima Mika and more.

The music video for Hometown was released on June 7 and has received a strong response from fans so far.

imageimage