Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hwang Bo

Replies

• kyubiXkyubiX Posts: 281Member

IDOL

Frack this new format!  Are we unable to edit too?

I realized that link up there is all weird so here it is:  image
    mayzie09redcoralSony1Mx
  • azura147azura147 Posts: 28Member
    Finally! a subbed video of Mblaq's first guesting on IG.

IG with MBLAQ 
    WebRep
    Overall rating
    This site has no rating
    (not enough votes)
    29443zc.jpg
    roadsidelionsSony1Mxsusanla
  • inxomniainxomnia FunkytownnPosts: 1,103Member

IDOL

edited June 2012
    ^ Omgsh I spazzed so hard seeing that! FINALLY KEKEKE. 

I love both Thunder and Mir's comments about Hwangbo, because they both pinpoint her coolness and vivaciousness even though the questions were meant to be 'bad' haha. The chewing gum question reminds me of the ep where Hwangbo was the neighbourhood 'big sister' .. Probably because of her cool demeanour she was picked, considering with the others they don't seem the part. Also, a lot of pretty girls are the 'bad girl' types ay? I love the Hwangbo jjang comment :D 

Something else I picked up on was that Seungho was so distant, makes me wonder if he chose her as his ideal before or after meeting her. If before, I think he probably was told not to make it obvious by someone. If after, he must've been charmed by her after meeting her keke. 

Also, I think Hwangbo kind of likes good bodies? I remember on WGM she noticed HJ's muscles and was like kekeke about it. And here, when Joon showed his muscles she was like *grins*.. I love this hidden giggly schoolgirlness about her in this video. 

Oh and I love how Eunee picked on Gaeun for her sexy 'thank you'. I cracked up soooo hard. Such a Gaeun thing to do though!

@kyubiX: If you hover over your post, at the topright hand corner, there is a cog/gear symbol, click on that and you can see the Edit function... Yeah it's kinda ugly lol. 
    roadsidelions
  • SULEM8SULEM8 Posts: 105Member

ROOKIE

girls already know the good news about MG program will be in MBC.

source: 4hwangbo

[muhan girls] first broadcast of at MBC channel is this sunday 17.06.2012 at 5.10 PM KST. Thanks

inxomniacarlita0389shuchen
  • carlita0389carlita0389 Posts: 132Member

IDOL

I know this is an old video but watching this always make me smile hahaha Unni attempting to do aegyo is always daebak. I miss Eonni in variety shows T.T

inxomnia

IDOL

edited June 2012
    Not sure who asked but here's a subbed ep of one of Hwangbo's other dating/love shows. Unchanged Rules of Love with Kim Chang Ryul (the guy from Roora/Midnight Idols). Seems like they're pretty close considering that they've hosted two shows together. 

In the second clip, it was really surprising for me to see her reaction. She's so cool! 

I didn't know that this was filmed during WGM period because she looked so young in the short clips I saw (on Olive show) but apparently it was! It just goes to show how her face seriously hasn't changed

Hwangbo cut on School of Rock (old) - she totally rocked the sexy moves. 

Hwangbo visiting Andy before his solo concert in 2007/2008. So cute at the beginning how he called her and how she got him such cute pjs haha. Omg he even called her onstage! Actually it's always cute for me to see their friendship. How he called her and she's like "my Andy", him calling her to help on the wedding shoot, him featuring in her special schedule show, and also in the WGM come to play special, I find it cute how they were next to each other and whispering to each other or laughing together over In young's "mania fan" actions (like they turned to each other and not their own spouse). Of course, this is just my friendship admiration not pairing them up or anything so don't sweat it haha. Actually, it's because I really admire the sheer amount of friends Hwangbo has and they all seem very sincere and genuine, that it just warms my heart that she's so well loved. Even when I was watching the IG3 ep where Hwangbo was roleplaying to have passed away and the girls were saying thank you to her, it was so touching how they all got teary. Oh and on a side note, I wish they'd do more of those intimate little 'talks' games like truth or dare like in the 3NE1 ep, because it's so cute hearing about their experiences hehehe. I didn't really get why they exploded at Hwangbo's comment but it was cute nonetheless hehee. 
  • iamBelieveriamBeliever Posts: 152Member

IDOL

Wow! Thanks to the uploader of the MBLAQ Infinity Girls guesting ^ ^ Been looking all over the net for that one ^ ^ I became a fan of MBLAQ because of Hwangbo unnie, my faves are BangMir and Seungho. No wonder I like them, coz they like Hwangbo as well ^ ^

Now, about Seungho being "distant" I would have to agree. I noticed it too....I think he said that he likes Hwangbo unnie before they guested on the show. See, even Hwangbo kept her distance right at the very beginning saying that she's gonna move at the other side coz she feels "burdened" with the boys arriving. Kekeke. I guess she was staying away from anti-fans who might say things since Seungho has said that she likes her. Notice how Seungho said that she's looking forward to meeting Seung Eunni instead of Hwangbo? I think seung eunni asked that question because they have heard about Seungho's confession prior to the show. Remember the Golden Bell MBLAQ & Hwangbo guesting where Seungho said she's no longer his ideal type? Hwangbbo unnie has shorter here then. I guess, that's after this guesting. 

I'm so excited about the move of Muhan Girls to primetime of MBC ^^ June 17th is the day ^^ Let's help bring the ratings up to show MBC that they made the right decision ^^ 

Hwangbo fighting!! <3
    She feels with her whole heart..that's why I LOVE this woman! <3

• Sony1MxSony1Mx MexicoPosts: 113Member

IDOL

Unnie
    AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
    Detectar idioma » Spanish

Not sure who asked but here's a subbed ep of one of Hwangbo's other dating/love shows. Unchanged Rules of Love with Kim Chang Ryul (the guy from Roora/Midnight Idols). Seems like they're pretty close considering that they've hosted two shows together. 

sorry for cut your comment but Kim Chang Ryul is a member of DJDOC (i loved Midnight Idols) and Thanks for all videos...
    :)>-
    joongbo-bike.jpg ss501-1.gif
    I like ss501 - I love Kim Hyun Joong - My idol is Hwang Bo - I'm JoongBo believer - To The World - Sony1Mx
    AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish

• missauditormissauditor Kuala LumpurPosts: 1,958SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

i saw the second and third part have been uploaded. cannot wait to watch it at home later!

mmmm i thought the boys attended this muhan girls first and the radio guesting was much later? in this muhan girls episode, mblaq is just debut for about one week or one month.

i always want to write hwangbo + seungho similarities. but i have no time. here some of them:

- like to laugh and they rofl!

- both knitting

- both like food

- do you know hwangbo gestures when she was impatient or disappointed? she tip toeing and did the leg movement (check wgm episode when khj asked hwangbo to rest at the waterpark and when khj passed flip flop in busan episode). seungho like to do the same movement too.

- both close with soyeon of t-ara

most idol i like/follow in kpop is related to hwangbo i.e. soyeon, seungho, hyorin, yoobin, nicole, miryo. and most people i hate in kpop is hwangbo's rival. i am ugly like that. hahahah. keep sharing and posting people. it's so lovely here lately ^^

|| SEEK HIS PROTECTION AND PRAY FOR PEACE ||

Fangirling: Hwangbo Hye Jung, Park Seyoung, Gong Hyojin || Loving: SS501, MBLAQ, Jay Park, JYJ, Sistar, Crayon Pop 

Watching: Variety ShowsGlorious Day, Nine Plus Boys || Onboard: Ssangchu, Sogong, 2young

kendedes

IDOL

WARNING: SPAZZ HEAVY!
    Wow! Thanks to the uploader of the MBLAQ Infinity Girls guesting ^ ^ Been looking all over the net for that one ^ ^ I became a fan of MBLAQ because of Hwangbo unnie, my faves are BangMir and Seungho. No wonder I like them, coz they like Hwangbo as well ^ ^

Now, about Seungho being "distant" I would have to agree. I noticed it too....I think he said that he likes Hwangbo unnie before they guested on the show. See, even Hwangbo kept her distance right at the very beginning saying that she's gonna move at the other side coz she feels "burdened" with the boys arriving. Kekeke. I guess she was staying away from anti-fans who might say things since Seungho has said that she likes her. Notice how Seungho said that she's looking forward to meeting Seung Eunni instead of Hwangbo? I think seung eunni asked that question because they have heard about Seungho's confession prior to the show. Remember the Golden Bell MBLAQ & Hwangbo guesting where Seungho said she's no longer his ideal type? Hwangbbo unnie has shorter here then. I guess, that's after this guesting. 

I'm so excited about the move of Muhan Girls to primetime of MBC ^^ June 17th is the day ^^ Let's help bring the ratings up to show MBC that they made the right decision ^^ 

Hwangbo fighting!! <3

Hahaha I also became a fan of MBLAQ through Hwangbo!~ *hi five* But it was because I was looking for fanfics with Hwangbo, and came across a Seungho-Hwangbo coupling one which was awesome and I saw the writer's other fic's poster and he looked so handsome in it hahaha. Now I like Seungho, Mir and Lee Joon hehehe. When I saw the Beatles Code, I was spazzzing so hard :D 

That's what I thought too regarding the timeline, because I think someone said he said she was his ideal during their first radio guesting. Not too sure though. Either way, he has good taste. Actually, I know from MBLAQ Art of Seduction that his ideal girl before Hwangbo was Jeon Ji Hyun because of My Sassy Girl (as well!). It's quite cool how guys who like JJH's character in MSG tend to like Hwangbo in real life, because I think her personality is really like the character more so than JJH's real personality even though she acted it well - if you get what I mean. Even Hwangbo herself seems to really like the character even saying she would like to be her in another life or something along those lines. 

Another thing I really liked from this video is that they played the eating lemon game here first, then when they hosted Sesame Player, they played the game again! It's really cute because they actually took something away from this guesting! Kekeke. 
    Unnie

sorry for cut your comment but Kim Chang Ryul is a member of DJDOC (i loved Midnight Idols) and Thanks for all videos...
    :)>-
    Oops sorry, you're right! I was confused with someone else haha. It's Go Young Wook (and for a short time, Shin Jung Hwan that was part of Roora)

i saw the second and third part have been uploaded. cannot wait to watch it at home later!

mmmm i thought the boys attended this muhan girls first and the radio guesting was much later? in this muhan girls episode, mblaq is just debut for about one week or one month.

i always want to write hwangbo + seungho similarities. but i have no time. here some of them:

- like to laugh and they rofl!

- both knitting

- both like food

- do you know hwangbo gestures when she was impatient or disappointed? she tip toeing and did the leg movement (check wgm episode when khj asked hwangbo to rest at the waterpark and when khj passed flip flop in busan episode). seungho like to do the same movement too.

- both close with soyeon of t-ara

most idol i like/follow in kpop is related to hwangbo i.e. soyeon, seungho, hyorin, yoobin, nicole, miryo. and most people i hate in kpop is hwangbo's rival. i am ugly like that. hahahah. keep sharing and posting people. it's so lovely here lately ^^

They debuted for one month they said (subs). So I think maybe the guesting was first, from the way they behaved? I don't know because even though HB is cool, I don't think she really displayed her full charm here for Seungho to claim her as his ideal first. Though I think, that would be cool too if he said she was his ideal after meeting her in real life :D I keep shipping this pair because in my mind, Seungho is seriously such an awesome guy and is deserving of HB unnie gahhh <3 

To comment on your list, I noticed them too! And so much more! 

Everytime I see Seungho ROFL, I immediately go and watch HB ROFL, because they have such vivacious laughter and so infectious. I find that so adorable!!

I so agree with the knitting and shiksin ;D They have common hobbies hehe

Is Hwangbo close to SoYeon? I didn't know that! The only idol I know she's close to is Nicole from KARA. 

Other similarities that is really cute is that they both hate aegyo! Whenever I see Seungho's aegyo, I go and watch HB's aegyo from WGM. They're both like *wince* and *sighs* before they have to do aegyo. 

Also, I think he might've watched WGM because he once uploaded a photo of him and GO and said "Next couple on WGM". Maybe not. But he also played the piano and sang Daehangida/It's Fortunate at a radio show as well. So far the only two people I know who sang this song (apart from the original singer) were somehow linked to Hwangbo... kekeke. It makes me think, if he was paired with Hwangbo, she would be able to hear the full song played on piano... It's really nice and sweet song :D AND.. he's really the manly type; like really really manly that I think she won't see him as a younger guy. And she goes her ideal type was the class president type (he was for 12 years) and that he was one of her favs from MBLAQ because he was manly. And she went to their concert. In VIP seats. Even in front of GoEunAh, Mir's sister. I'm so jealous. 

Ok.. I'm like spazzzing mad because I have nothing else to do and I don't want to study. 

I'm like you... I got to like some stars because of Hwangbo and not like some because of Hwangbo too (but not extremely dislike, just meh). I like HJB more because of Hwangbo, as well as Shinhwa and UKISS, and Eun Ji Won and Nicole as well as the Muhan Girls. I didn't really like Ahn Mi Young from the IG2 but I like her bond with HB in IG3. I just wish more videos were subbed :(

I wonder what sites do subbing for minimal money haha. We can just pool together like a bit of money and get them to sub. Or rally the ones who do it for free. 

• shuchenshuchen Posts: 106Member

IDOL

not sure but i think (i saw it somewhere before -.-') MBLAQ or seungho watched wgm before and liked the ssangchu couple/hwangbo.. maybe that's how hwang bo unnie became his ideal... ^_^v

really like watching hwangbo unnie and mblaq together on programs.. they're all so cool~ ^^ 
    last time they were together hwangbo unnie LOLed at Lee Joon (split incident/pants ripped @ sgb) and he said he was a fan of unnie.. ^__^
    i wish mblaq can appear on mg3.. means they appeared in all seasons of muhan girls..hehehe~ -.-v

thank you for sharing all the links here ^^

does anyone have a YT link of the new xman epi where hwangbo unnie danced/performed with shindong?
    thanks! ^_^v

• kyubiXkyubiX Posts: 281Member

IDOL

edited June 2012
    Hwangbo and the Muhan Girls are going to be on Come To Play!!!

imageimage
    cr: diary of an angel

A Hwangbo and Jaesuk reunion?! 

Yes please!

*does a happy dance*

~ And just to stay on the current topic, I've never seen a pic of Hwangbo and MBLAQ together :(  I like seeing them together!

One of my conspiracy theories is that Hwangbo (willingly of course) watches over MBLAQ and pays special attention to them because of Bi. ...which in turns shows that she and Bi are still close. 

I can't prove that of course, but hey it's plausible right? =D

inxomnia
  • mayzie09mayzie09 Posts: 58Member, New Member

IDOL

edited June 2012
    I just found Muhan Girls's video on youtube S3 from ep36-77 and a few episode from season 1 . It seems that some of the video have a chinese subtitle on that. If I can read chinese words it will be awesome..sigh*.
    I also found Hwangbo's old video...
    SBS Jihwaza Horror Special
    Other guest:Brian,Shin Jung Hwan, Eun Jiwon
    Thanks to the uploader
    Just for you mayzie09...hehe...I already watch the war of roses but did not remember where I watch it(sorry)...It's a couple game just like love letter show. Talking about love letter did anyone watch love letter s3? Just wonder that the guy that couple with Hwangbo in that show is the same guy that she choose on muhan girls s3 e43?
    Thank you soooo much!!! I owe you one :) more links

By the way, is it really true that Muhan Girls 3 will be moved at MBC and will be aired on Sunday??? For as what I've seen in MG3 MBCevery1 website, Episode 80 will be aired on June 14, 2012 which is thursday.. there weren't also change made on the site.... :( Can someone please clarify

MG3 MBCevery1

IDOL

Are there any teasers on MBC for Muhan girls????

IDOL

edited June 2012

Definitely gonna watch this :)

IDOL

edited June 2012

Definitely gonna watch this :)

OMG SAME. Such good news! I think it makes sense in response to @mayzie09 , that they will move to MBC since that seems like the reason why they would make an appearance on CTP to promote their show channel-change considering there wouldn't really be a reason for them to come on such a popular show together if you know what I mean. 

An old clip, but very short, of Hwangbo and Jang Geun Suk on HSC. I didn't know that JGS was even around then honestly. Especially since Song Eunee and HaHa were hosting. Wish HB can go on Running Man and reunite with Haha and Jaesuk and KJK from Xman days. Sighh. 

IDOL

~ And just to stay on the current topic, I've never seen a pic of Hwangbo and MBLAQ together :(  I like seeing them together!

One of my conspiracy theories is that Hwangbo (willingly of course) watches over MBLAQ and pays special attention to them because of Bi. ...which in turns shows that she and Bi are still close. 

I can't prove that of course, but hey it's plausible right? =D

Yeah a lot of people followed that theory actually (when I backtracked) because of RainBo aahaha. And because when Seungho went on SGB he said she wasn't his ideal anymore because he was scared of being in trouble + GO said that Rain told them not to pinpoint specific female celebrities. And the whole VIP tickets to their concert.  But I still want Seungho to have a thing for HB. Because he's so talented. And awesome LOL. 

Actually, I don't know if they're still close but when I was watching Rain on Win Win today (I started to become interested in Rain because of Hwangbo as well) it seems like he maintains his friendships well because he's still friends with Kim Taewoo and Kim Sung Soo (from Full House / high school days) so I think it's possible that he's close with Hwangbo but not so 'public' about it. Actually I remember reading somewhere that Rain mentioned that Hwangbo didn't have any rumours and that her first love was her taekwondo instructor which really surprised me because that kind of proved how close they were to discuss things like that (I mean, it's not like you go around discussing your first love with just acquaintances or friends right?)  

I think .. (off track) that's why I so adore Hwangbo and Shinhwa's friendship because they're so upfront about it. I especially loved how Junjin was #1 on her speed dial.,, And that convo on IG. 

• carlita0389carlita0389 Posts: 132Member

IDOL

Yeah A Yoo Jae Suk and Hwangbo Reunion cant wait. Its a must watch for me hihihi have you guys seen the preview 
    if not here the link. I cant wait for the weekend

• missauditormissauditor Kuala LumpurPosts: 1,958SoGonger

SUPERSTAR

ladies! great to see you guys around.

@inxomnia check out hwangbo's and soyeon's twitter. among the limited idols hwangbo followed, soyeon is one of them. and soyeon follow hwangbo too. once, hwangbo twit to seyoen to ask her to check her kakao. meaning they kakao each other too ^^ i don't really know soyeon but a twiple told me soyeon is as religious as hwangbo. and i agree hwangbo + seungho really hate aegyo.

@mayzie09 according to news and korean friend, muhan girls is on this sunday. maybe they will have one today and another one sunday? cox accompanied the news about the time change was the girls in the office setting. preview of epi 80 was continued from last week's episode.

hwangbo + jae suk reunion = daebak! it's about time hwangbo to guest running man. jaebal!

|| SEEK HIS PROTECTION AND PRAY FOR PEACE ||

Fangirling: Hwangbo Hye Jung, Park Seyoung, Gong Hyojin || Loving: SS501, MBLAQ, Jay Park, JYJ, Sistar, Crayon Pop 

Watching: Variety ShowsGlorious Day, Nine Plus Boys || Onboard: Ssangchu, Sogong, 2young

inxomnia

IDOL

@inxomnia & @missauditor - i think so too... maybe one of the reasons why they're gonna guest MG in Come to play was to promote their show as well...
    2 MG airings this week hopefully? that would be awesome!!!

But this is my other conclusion... since come to play will be aired next monday, that would be on june 18 & MG3 Episode 80 will air today, June 14, 2012 as what the Muhan girls site says.... maybe the next episode of Muhan Girls, ep 81 would be on the 24th (covering the Sunday - afternoon spot on MBC)... Its like they'll be promoting the show w/ its new schedule on come to play on the 18th then ep 81 on June 24 in MBC... whatcha think guys??? :)
    <:-P