When Does Our Face Stops From Growing?

Guest villena

I have a long and oblong jaw. when does our face stops from growing? BTW, I'm only 17 and I'm a male. And does drinking milk helps your face grow bigger?

the basic shape of your face wont change cos it's determined by the genes. i think it stops growing after puberty stage.. just like your height. but it doesn't really make a difference to you cos whether you have a big/small face, the proportion won't change.

may be you can put on some weight or find out a nice hairstyle that makes ur jaws appear wider.

Guest theskinnygirl

Your face shape definitely won't change (the structure), but some people's face seem to alter a bit once they get older... soemtimes it's due to weight loss or gain.

Guest yuri fufu

Like everyone else has stated, the intrinsic structure won't ever change.

However, I have heard that when people lose weight, the fat from the face is one of the first to go.

Guest dudnaito

However, I have heard that when people lose weight, the fat from the face is one of the first to go.

not necessarily true. People have different proclivities in where their body stores fat. For me, the first place i get fat is in my cheeks, others their butt, and to most, their stomach area. Thus, when i do intensive cardio, the first place to lose fat will be in my butt and stomach area, my face is the last place to go.

Guest cyberfruit

I have some of the skinniest friends with chipmunk faces. That belief is based upon different people. For instance, If I were to loose weight, I'll loose inches around my stomach and lower back, then thighs, then butt, then face. The face is usually the last to see any change in weight but the first to show.

I don't want to be repetitve so I'll say this, your face will continue to get bigger and smaller due to age, weight, height, etc. That's only the skin and muscles I'm talking about, not the bone structure.

Guest thinkin of kiwi

omgosh i think have same problem =[ my jaw/chin area is soo big. my orthodontist said i might have to have surgery or something because its messing up my teeth alignment.

Guest morrow94

Your nose and ears always grow esp if you drink alcohol. Also have you ever seen some korean guys? They start out having normal heads when they are young but it gets way big by the time they are 40.

If you want to have bigger face try eating ramen before you go to sleep. It'll make your face bloat the next day.

I've got a small/oblong jaw and my forehead seems like small so my cheek part is kinda wider than my forehead and jaw. What if I eat many food/ drink milk?

Your nose and ears always grow esp if you drink alcohol. Also have you ever seen some korean guys? They start out having normal heads when they are young but it gets way big by the time they are 40.

If you want to have bigger face try eating ramen before you go to sleep. It'll make your face bloat the next day.

lmao!! i think if u eat anything b4 u sleep ur face and stomach bloat the next day haha.

Guest Reagan1986

im curious, sorry to be off topic, but does gaining alot of weight change the bone/skull structure while growing and developing still, because there is much more fat or etc? or it stays the same?

Archived