It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Participate in our Easter Egg Hunt and win prizes!
errocrystal wrote on 07 February 2012 - 12:29 AM:
thanks for your help. i will write it in english because im sure only the zip code is the main thing.
Lucia111 wrote on 07 February 2012 - 12:01 PM:
Ok Good Luck *quoted image*
hikarisakura wrote on 08 February 2012 - 01:48 AM:
how long should we wait to know if we got accepted or not?
Lucia111 wrote on 08 February 2012 - 02:50 PM:
If you got accepted they will contact you but if not... nothing
hikarisakura wrote on 08 February 2012 - 11:20 PM:
ah... I see I see...
i have to check my email again and again then *0*
>.< i'm curious now
errocrystal wrote on 21 February 2012 - 12:01 PM:
i sent my audition tape and they emailed me that they received it but when i press 'forward' because i want to check whether the sender adress is real, i noticed its not to my email address but how did it get to my inbox? its so weird. its definitely from YG.
Lucia111 wrote on 22 February 2012 - 02:27 PM:
OMG! Are you kidding?! I thought only I had that situation! it's my second time auditioning and I noticed that this second time the e-mail was not mine but I received! :S
errocrystal wrote on 25 February 2012 - 05:59 PM:
i did some research. i think the email adress is hidden but your email adress has to be in it otherwise you wouldnt have received it. i mean i never told anyone (who has my email address) i auditioned (i dont need encouragement or praise so i didnt feel the need to)
so im sure they received it. the first time you auditioned, your email was included in it?
WatermelonChild wrote on 27 February 2012 - 01:07 PM:
see when your filling out the Korean fourm, can you fill it out in English, or does it have to be Korean? D;
I don't understand Korean much, I only know a few phrases and sentences, but thats it.. and I don't know how to write in Korean either.. (thats where the translator kicks in! but I'm afraid that the translators will get it wrong, and make me look like a fool or something LOL!)
LinaMuzik91 wrote on 21 March 2012 - 11:10 AM:
Hi im working on auditioning to YG Entertainment this year 2012 and I have a few questions...
1. Before I get all crazy and make demos, what is the maximum age a female/male can audition?
2. Is there a better chance to get called back after sending demos if you show YG Ent your singing, dancing & rapping abilities?
3. If by any chance they like your singing, dancing and/or rapping, would I make it even though I don't speak korean & im not asian?
Now some mailing questions just in case i do send my demos...
1. Since I live in USA, when sending my demos & application, should i write my address & YG Ent's address in...
Korean: 서울시 아포구 합장동 391-21번지 성광 빌딩 지하 1층 신인개발팀 앞 (우: 121-886)
or the romanized way: 398-21 Seongkwang building B1F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea" to <YG audition>.
2. Just in case I do get a call back, will YG Ent. pay for all trip expenses (flight ticket, place to stay, food, etc.) for auditioning in Korea for the 2nd and other rounds they may ask for?
~I figure that it is very hard to get in YG Ent. but with confidence & perseverance anything can happen, that is why I am asking the first questions about age, nationality & language before I let my hopes to high for a dream that may or may not happen...
Thanks to all for the info & help! ♥ & anyone auditioning to YG Ent., I wish you all good luck and remember, don't let anything & anyone ruin your chances of becoming a great kpop star! Fighting ^^ ~
animelover1960 wrote on 23 March 2012 - 11:45 AM:
I have a question.. "Brosent [They train you in USA then send you off to Korea when you’re ready]" do you have any info on that? Do they work with YG?
dbsk_x3 wrote on 24 March 2012 - 11:43 PM:
I'm not really familiar with YG (I heard they're having auditions in Sydney, so I thought I might as well try) so I've got a couple of questions:
1. Do you have to audition for dance? I know in the SM auditions, there's a freestyle dancing part of the audition, does YG have that? I really suck at dancing, I can dance if someone teaches me steps, but when it comes to choreographing and freestyling, I just suck.
2. If you pass to the second rounds, which from what I've read are held in Seoul, do the judges speak English to you? Cause I'm assuming they have no idea whether you can speak Korean or not since the round is held in Korea, and since I'm Asian, I don't want them to assume that I can speak it.
3. I'm also curious about the same thing above with round 3 in which YG himself goes to the round. Does he speak English to you?