What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Blackheads? X.x

Guest koreanangel149

Guest koreanangel149

advice would be nice ... hehe
hello...

i've recently been using this Neutrogena Blackhead Facial Cleanser/Scrub but it's not working so good for the blackheads...only works for exfoliating...>.<

so i was wondering, what products out there do actually work good for blackheads and something that is within a budget ... like $10 at the most hopefully (but if there are really effective ones name those too even if they are over $10 ^0^) ... but please none of those strip things ... they only work for like two days (or maybe its just the ones i get 0_o?) and they're pretty expensive>.<

or if anyone has any "home" remedies or whatever you call them for blackheads...

i once read that (as a home remedy) you can get elmer's glue and spread it out over your blackheads on your nose (only) and once the glue dries, you peel it off like a strip ... has anyone ever tried that? ... does it work? ... i guess it's a lot cheaper than the actual strips but then i'm a lazy butt and i don't like to do too much to my face every day ... but maybe once in a while would be nice if it worked ...

anyway ... please tell me what products really works good for you and any other advice you might have ^-^

Thanks !!!

Guest smartyx87

i probably shouldnt even be giving any help, but gf made me put on the strip kind on my nose and it worked really well. its called Biore Pore Perfect i think lol ok im gonna go search for my manhood now...

Guest koolangel297

^LMAO.... metrosexuals are cool!!

try using mud masks and clay masks... absorbs excess sebum (inc. blackheads)

its impossible to get rid of blackheads... they go as you age when your skin produces less oil... and i also heard that its hereditary... something to do with the production of oil.. sweat glands.. sebum.. etc...

my mom told me that brown sugar melts(?) pores down and shrinks them so she mixes brown sugar into a laneige yogurt mask and puts it on my face.

Guest koreanangel149

OMG.. i was just at the bio oil thread.. well both of them.. the selling and

tha girl's thread.. coolness.. aniways, i didn't know that it worked for

blackheads... i must request a bigger bottle..

what's the thread link?

Guest koreanangel149

my mom told me that brown sugar melts(?) pores down and shrinks them so she mixes brown sugar into a laneige yogurt mask and puts it on my face.

what's a laneige yogurt mask?..is it like something you buy in a pack or is it a mask made out of the eating yogurt that you made?...x.x...i'm curious...how long do you wear it for with the brown sugar?

Guest dream_on

apple cidar vinegar? i'll give you more info on this tomorrow. i just read about this somewhere but i can't remember exactly.

oh and laneige yogurt mask is a brand mask. it's not a homemade product.

Guest seaweed333

umm not sure if these work

Homemade cure for blackheads

Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots. Wash it after ten to fifteen minutes.

Take one teaspoon of fresh coriander leaf juice with half teaspoon of turmeric powder. Use this treatment overnight and wash it off in the morning. Repeat this for a week.

Apply grated potatoes to treat blackheads.

Take lime juice, almond oil and glycerime in equal proportion and make a lotion and apply it on face. It is an excellent method to remove blackheads as well as spots on the face.

Take two teaspoons soda bicarbonate. Add this to three to four cups of boiled water. Steam a towel in this and place the towel on face. Repeat this around five to six times a day. Make a paste by mixing one teaspoon curd and one teaspoon of rice flour. Rub this paste on the area of blackheads and on getting dry, wash it off with cold water.

Take one teaspoon of lime juice and mix it with one teaspoon of finely powdered cinnamon. Apply it at bed time and wash it off in the morning.

Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water.

Take some oatmeal in little boiling water. Cool it and add some lemon juice and mix it well. Apply it on the face.

Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply it on face to remove blackheads

i heard that if u microwave gelatine with milk & then put it on ur nose then it works as a pore strip

Guest acid2burn

origin's modern friction is good too. gentle yet effective in removing blackheads. leaves the skin very smooth and soft after using. best thing is , you dun have to use it everyday. i only use it like once or twice per week...

starting to try out Bio Oil as well.. hope it works.

Archived