Celebrities With Really Small Breasts.

Guest abc123__

Guest abc123__

Being a AA cup myself, this makes me happier, knowing that these beautiful, famous stars are still seen as sex icons, despite the fact that they are "flat."

Keira Knightley

xin_490703050914884769816.jpg

Kate Hudson

katehudsonhair370.jpg

Kate Bosworth

r_bosworth_i.jpg

Debra Messing

debra_messing_3.jpg

Nicole Richie

20050918_ccc_c75_047.jpg

Mena Suvari : 32 AA

MenaSuvari_DeGuire_6292884.jpgMenaSuvari_Caulfield_6183310.jpg

Audrey Hepburn : 32 A

AudreyHepburn.jpg

Fann Wong

Img220452008.jpg

Gwenyth Paltrow

gwyneth-paltrow02.jpg

Claire Danes

264331~Claire-Danes-Posters.jpg

Selma Blair:

85bb337f08.jpg

Hilary Duff:

hilary-duff-pics.jpg

As Shakira once said, "Lucky that my breasts are small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains"

Feel free to post some as well.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abc123__

^ Most of the pictures that I posted weren't good pictures. I was just trying to get pictures that were less focused on their heads, weren't digitally enhanced, and included most of their torso.

And I think that Nicole Richie isn't all that pretty, but she's an example of a small breasted person that a lot of people find attractive.

some of these actresses look great with small breasts! i think esp Kate Hudson, Fann Wong, Claire Danes, Kate Bosworth, Audrey Hepburn (never knew she was an A)

Guest SnugglesBby

tiny breasts were never a flaw in my eyes...everyone's preferences are different; you gotta work with what you got--some flat-chested women define elegance, and a major part of that elegance is their small boobies, best example yet is kate hudson in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" she was stunning in that yellow dress.

Archived