SM AUDITION - Toronto

Guest ill3stbabyy

Guest ill3stbabyy

Come in if you are going!
OKAY so i just realised that theres no OFFICIAL thread for sm auditioners from T.DOT. If your going to audition and wanna talk and meet up with other soompiers just post here and i will add you to the list : )

im actually signing up for singing and dancing : ) but after what i heard about the auditions and because other soompiers are nervous,it made me nervous as hell lol and im sure all of you are aswell. So this is just a place where we can give advice/questions/comments/support for eachother and the event <3

LOCATION:The Korea Times, Toronto (287 Bridgeland Ave. Toronto, Ontario, WA 98)

FINALS:none

DATE:SATURDAY OCTOBER 21

T.O AUDITIONERS:

-ill3stbabyy(singing&dancing)

-missGiang(singing)

-jho(singing&dancing)

-Hitorijime(singing)

-SilentDream(singing)

-michbutt(singing)

-MINHEEo72;(?)

-krNfx(singing&beatbox)

-PrincessBoa(modelling&acting)

-amydien(singing)

-SnTears(singing&writing songs)

-mei-ahn(singing&modelling)

-Chiidori(singing)

-yansi(modelling)

-_____TaintedMemories(singing&dancing&writing)

-saranghae<3(singing)

-candi(singing&acting&modelling)

-lainey(singing&dancing)

-xxpiinkified(singing)

-eien29(singing)

-Tuxedomask(singing&dancing)

-swtgreentea(singing)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missGiang

There's no finals =) The first audition you do in TDOT is basically the final thing. You either make it or don't....

Anyway I'm from TDOT LMFAO

Good luck to everyone auditioning from here... Represent!! ; )

Guest ill3stbabyy

LOL REPRESENT! ahhaa <3 oh my my..is it only 1 person per area? cause thats what i read in the sm auditon help thread : S this suxz.

what are you auditioning for?

Guest ill3stbabyy

yea you can try out for both lol : ) but you'll have to dance first for a whole song then sing 30 secs and then freestyle for 2 mins

Hitorijime what will you be auditioning for? : P

Guest simply_ayu

hmm hey guys i might audition too if i don't chicken out.. wanna try out for dancing ;p i'm just gonna go there for the experience ^^ i'm making my friend come w/ me..she wants to do modelling! and i think she has a chance cuz i think she's really pretty! she also wants 2 try singing.. now how does that work, if u wanna go for 2 things? so if she goes to model, afterwards she sings?

Guest michbutt

I'm gonna be singing. Eek... If anyone reads this and thinks there's gonna be a lot of competition, well you don't have to worry about me being one of them =P. I don't have much background in singing, but I'm doing this for the experience, and to gain confidence. =). I sent my application and got a response... but does that mean acceptance? And can you not be accepted? :mellow::crazy:

Guest missGiang

I'm gonna be auditioning for singing..I would audition for modeling if I was any taller LOLL Oh well it's okay ^___^

I'm sure all of you are so friggen talented, but that's okay! I'm sure all of you guys will get in ; ) Just don't forget me on your way up.

GOOD LUCK MY TDOT HOMEFRIES XD

Guest MINHEEo72;

I actually live near Hamilton, but I'm going to

go to the audition in Toronto ^^ I haven't signed

up yet, but I will soon >< Good luck everybody!

Guest ill3stbabyy

wow so many singers! i bet everyone is better than me : ( atleast if some of us dont make it then we can always try again for the next time sm or JYPE does another global search ^^

Guest Hitorijime

Hmm, that would be cool if we could somewhat meet up. x_x And while we wait, we can practice with eachother and give eachother some suggestions, etc.

Guest ill3stbabyy

hitorijime thats a great idea! but the auditions are a bit far from now so we should wait till the beginning of october to discuss where we're gunna meet AFTER we find out where the auditions are being held : )

Guest missGiang

^^ I lurve your icon XD It cracks me up!

Hrmz..Yes meet up...haha I don't know because a bunch of my friends are already coming with me...I think they might be uncomfortable around new people with so much talent LMFAOO

But meeting up sounds good =)

EDIT:

So how old is everyone? LOL

Guest ill3stbabyy

im 15 : ) ehh im going alone unless i find sumone in my new school that will go with me..theres seems to be a lot of asian ppl at my school o.0 i live in brampton btw : P

Archived