Face Skin Problem

Guest Muddie Murda

Guest Muddie Murda

~~~
A friend wanted me to ask for ya'lls advice. Here's what he said, since he doesn't have a soompi ID. :)

------------------

well my face seems to be getting alot of pimples but there not actual pimples but seems like smaller version and theres quite a fair bit of them roughly 15-20, and it is the same colour as pimples but I notice my face is sort of redish as well in a way, I do recall putting on nivea face cream for men the day before. what the hell is it?

-----------------

Hope you guys can help him!

my face is pretty clear and im a girl btw. when i get a few pimples sometimes but skin products never work for me. i believe it's the type of food you eat, maybe cutting down on spices or something can help his pimples?

unless he doesn't want to cut down on what he eats.. then im not sure which men skin products he should use, sorry v.V;;

Guest lido0LmisSundersto0D

ummm...i dont even think its pimples :sweatingbullets:

lols..i reckon its an allergic reaction to the men cream thingo...i suggest you dont put the cream on agian or sumfing *shrugs*..but thats what i think ^^" so yeah..you dont really need to listen :phew:

Guest auroralbutterfly

no . i dont think they're whiteheads.

did it only occur the day after he used the nivea cream?

if yes, then it's probably allergic reaction to it.

also, read the package to see if noncomedogenic ( doesnt clog pores )

always use moisturizers and other facial products that are oil free or non comedogenic. sometimes it might be oil free but still makes you face a bit oily, which i guess is ok.

leave it alone for a few days i guess..

Sounds like rosacea(i think that's the spelling) to me where your face gets red very fast due to the change in either temperature, season, physical activites etc. Do you feel tightness on your face after wash? If yes, I think you need more hydration. Try using a good hydration mask before you sleep then strictly use acne lotion only on affected areas. The reason why your skin might be too oily could be because it gets too dry and once it's dry, more oil will be produced from the inside, leaving your pores clogged and your face with an unwanted shine. Hope this helps...

Guest Muddie Murda

Howdies people, im using mudcrabs account at the moment,

well yes at the gym when i sweat alot my face gets red, from physical activities, im not sure if its allergy but i havent put the cream on and its gone away though its happen before comes and goes so im not sure if tis a coincidence thing,, but what will I use for the face? other products have different ingredients right? I'll probly try using different products though the nivea face wash seems to do wonders for me,

im not sure if its got that noncomedogenic but its NIVEA for MEn Face Care

622eee554fc9edfd775bca3f3c26c4fd.jpg

"NIVEA FOR MEN Revitalising Cream Q10 is a revolutionary daily use, high-performance face care product that provides maximum results with minimum fuss. It actively improves the condition of your skin by revitalising the appearance, strengthening and protecting skin. Your skin will look fresh and healthy, with its natural protective functions supported, which will provide protection against pollution, environmental influences and visible signs of premature ageing.

Containing Coenzyme Q10, a natural component of the skin, which supports your skin's own protective mechanism, allowing your skin to look healthier, smoother and supple. Enriched with a special combination of Vitamin E and UV Filters, the cream provides further protection from the effects of modern day stresses.

The light, non-greasy textured formulation is easily absorbed and does not leave your skin greasy or shiny. It is available in a convenient and no waste, no mess pump pack, that delivers the right amount of care each time.

For best results, apply morning and evening after cleansing face with NIVEA FOR MEN Double Action Face Wash and Deep Cleansing Face Scrub.

NIVEA FOR MEN is advanced men's face care that improves the condition of your skin."

I was told it was whiteheads? its like small pimples alot of them though....I dont want to get big headed or anything but people tell me I got baby skin, does that also mean its sensitive skin? and reacts to alot of products?

and when i go gym it does get quite annoying turning red and all, my sister gets it too, lol family thing.

I appreciate what everybody posted, and it seems majority of your replies are quite similar in somewhat ways, so it must be an allergy of somesort, and no eff I dont feel a tightness to my face after wash more of like a sting but thats when i use face wash, i think thats normal? and what is a hydration mask? I'm quite new to all this products and all,

• 7 years later...
Guest Zoe Tey

I need help. I have a lot of small pimples on my forehead and it doesnt look good. I thought it was oil so i use oil free face washer but nothing changed it was still there. what should i do? :((

Guest radenayu

maybe bacause of allergic to some skin care or makeup. I've had that before, I stop using one of the skin care product from Hadalabo. It gave me breaks out. I use a face cream from body shop and it healed. But need time of course. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lasereast

A steamy shower may feel great, but it's one of the worst things you can do for your skin. Not only does the heat strip essential oils, but it creates a mild burn.

Guest Hearted

Zoe Tey said: I need help. I have a lot of small pimples on my forehead and it doesnt look good. I thought it was oil so i use oil free face washer but nothing changed it was still there. what should i do? :((

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lasereast

If you don't think it as pimples then it may be any kind of allergy. You should take advice from any good doctor. You can also apply aloe vera gel on face everyday. It will be more effective.

Guest jolive213

Muddie Murda said: ~~~ well my face seems to be getting alot of pimples but there not actual pimples but seems like smaller version and theres quite a fair bit of them roughly 15-20, and it is the same colour as pimples but I notice my face is sort of redish as well in a way, I do recall putting on nivea face cream for men the day before. what the hell is it?

Hope you guys can help him!

Archived