Language: Korean

SOURCE : 해변의 여인

해변의 여인

해변의 여인

해변의 여인

해변의 여인

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like Ko Hyun-jung so much from What's Up Fox...so I was really excited about watching this movie...but sadly I didn't like this movie at all. I guess the acting is okay but I didn't like the story.

Guest ataraxis

I just saw this movie and I thought it was really well made. The director shows human nature and sensitivity very well. There is not much action in this movie but you can see the personality and emotions of each character clearly. Though the ending was not as good as I thought.

But I love Kim Seung Woo from Hotelier! :blush:

I recommend this movie if you liked the movie 'Woman is the Future of Man'.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched this movie and I actually liked it. The potrayal of the characters are really good, the movie shows the complexity of human mind and attitude (i guess?)

Go Hyun Jeong- I love her acting ever since i watched her in Bom nal. She's so natural, even her beauty is very natural. Kim Seung Woo is masculine yet boyish as usual, I love his performance whenever and wherever :)

a bit dissapointed that Kim tae woo's on screen time is too short - since he's a great actor too

Guest Scully2

I like Ko Hyun-jung so much from What's Up Fox...so I was really excited about watching this movie...but sadly I didn't like this movie at all. I guess the acting is okay but I didn't like the story.

Same here. I really wanted to watch it 'cos Ko Hyun-jung was on it but the movie was quite boring :(

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Hong Sang-soo Named Best Director

2006-12-22

soo_l.jpg

Hong Sang-soo of “Woman on the Beach” fame was chosen the best director by his peers.

At the Director’s CUT Awards held Thursday evening, Hong was honored with the Best Director of 2006 award. Hong’s latest work “Woman on the Beach” won an overwhelming number of votes for its mellow plot and witty twists.

The Best Independent Director of the Year award went to Leesong Hee-il for the distinctly unique film “No Regret.” Director Sohn Jae-gon of “My Scary Girl” was named the Best New Director of the Year.

Instead of separating the best actor and best actress award, this year’s ceremony presented the “best performers award” to the starring cast of this year’s mega hit “The Host,” Byun Hee-bong, Song Kang-ho, Park Hae-il, Bae Doo-na, and Ko A-seong.

Ryu Deok-hwan of “Like a Virgin” received the Best New Actor Award and Choo Ja-hyun of “Bloody Tie” the Best New Actress Award.

Lee Chun-yeon, director of the Korean Association of Film Art and Industry, was honored with the Filmmaker of the Year Award for his lifetime achievement in the Korean film industry and his work to protect the screen quota system.

c: KBS Global

• 3 years later...

Archived