How To Restore Your Voice Quickly.

Guest estherrx3

Guest estherrx3

I caught a nasty cold and am in need to recover my voice quickly
So I caught a really nasty cold a couple days ago. All my symptoms have disappeared except for my headaches and my throat. I just read on this forum that warm water with honey is good for your throat and that green tea is good for your throat but do they help restore your voice quickly as well? If not, what can I do to quickly restore my voice? I am lacking practice for SM Global Auditions because of this and I can't afford to lose any more time. -_-x

Please give me all the info you have and thank you so much(:

Guest i heart victoria's secret

my mom makes me hot water then add some lemon then some honey & it feels a lot better. honey helps anything.

Guest barbie

i buy lemon juice from the store

its in like this cute little plastic lemon container

then i just like poor a teaspoonful and take it

Guest estherrx3

^ I see thank you for that bit of info barbie. (: and also thank you sherry for your input. Although I despise water with lemon slices. -__-^ Maybe I`ll try it anyways since this is an emergency-ish thing. Lol.

hmmm well when i get sick...i get a big bucket of hot hot hot water put my face over it and then put a towel over my face and bucket so i can soak up the steam...then i drink i big but of hot water with ginseng, honey, and a couple of slices of lemon...acually i put alot of lemons in it but thats just me ^^

Guest auroralbutterfly

squeeze 2 lemons in a cup or bowl. i think about 2-3 spoon full of honey and then fill the cup/bowl with enough hot water so that water is equal to how much honey+lemon juice there are.

my mom just makes it randomly. it's more sour than sweet though.

oh yea. drink more warm water or hot tea maybe?

Guest reddynamitez

drink ginger tea while it's hot or warm at least twice a day. it works for me and u can buy them at any asian market place in a packet.

Guest deeLOVELY

hmm..gargle with salt water? it kills the bacteria in the throat

yup

my mom always tells me to do that everytime I get a sore throat

I never do

Guest sayuri43

salt water [don't drink it, just gargle it] like someone said...

:] anything hot will usually help.

for me, whenever my throat gets weird, it's miso soup always helps me for some reason... hahaha, I have no idea why o_O you can try it if you like~

Guest jjjjoanne

umm well lemon tea. or what the others above said about honey. esther YOU CAN DO IT. hahaha become famous. this reminds me of hyukjoo and kimokbin in over the rainbow. haha bye esther <3

Guest SP0NJiE

well when i was in 6th grade, i went to a science camp at my school for 3 days and 2 nights. during the stay, i got a bad cold and came with a horrible voice. it was squeaky and i couldnt yell. what i did was i didnt try to talk much or yell. i drank lots of tea or anything warm. in 2 days, or 3, my voice came back.

Guest estherrx3

umm well lemon tea. or what the others above said about honey. esther YOU CAN DO IT. hahaha become famous. this reminds me of hyukjoo and kimokbin in over the rainbow. haha bye esther <3

haha joanne you're comment was the most inspirational(; lol. i'm having second thoughts about this whole audition thing though. three weeks and i dont know what song i'm gonna sing and i still weigh the same. blehhhhh. if i go and make it i`ll FERSHURE put you in my "thanks to.." list(: and when i win an award i`ll be like "thank you joanneeeeeeeeeeeeee." lol.

that was random but yeah. thanks everyone else for the replies? oh how i hate hot drinks. but i must do it. rawr.

Archived