SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

THE OFFICIAL THREAD
I personally think that Shin Hyesung is the most awesomest singer ever! lol His voice is soo.... wonderful. He's very nice looking. veryyy hottt... in my opinion & he sings sooo good. he's born with the talent. for those who dont know who he is, he's from Shinhwa. He is still part of shinhwa, he just released a solo album. & the recent news on him was that he'll be studying Japanese to release a solo JAPANESE album. ^^ some info on him if you dont know: Name: shin hyesung Birthname: jung pil gyo Birthdate: 11.27.79 Blood type: A Height: 179 cm Weight: 61 kg Fave Color: Black & White Fave Food: Kimchi jjigae that's all i could think of from the top of my head. What do you guys think of him? & i have another question. is it true that he'll be staying in the army for a shorter time than other because of health issues? (knee injury) EDIT-- THIS IS NOW THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR SHIN HYESUNG<3 i'll post some awesomee stuff of shin hyesung later... ^^

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummmmmmmmmmm~

i love him.

i hated him.

then his solo album

he made me fall in love with him

^_^

but he's not that peechy nice as his image says he is

Guest Lil dRagongrL228

Sungie is my favorite singer of all type.. he has a beautiful voice that is different from other singers. Don't we all love his "Crab dance" and "Mommy I want that!" dance?

I didn't know dat hes coming out with a jap album.. thanks for sharing! ^_^

Shinhwa Fighting ~!

Guest babymicky

i loove shinhyesung's voice. i think it's the besstest voice out of all korean male singers :lol:

is he really staying out b/c of knee injury ?

but he can do all his taekwondo kicks, though! :blink:

^ well he's not staying out... he is attending butlike you usually attned the thing for like 2 years a 3-4 months or so but i heard that he's staying for 2 years. same with junjin cause one of his eyes is like... bad? i think

& yeah he said that he got better but... even when he dances... his knee sometimes hurts... still...

i dont know... lol i read that from an interview and the goondae thingi heard from this other forum.

Lil dRagongrL228: YES I LOVE THOSE DANCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

benzzy: i totally agree

*star*: agreed.

HUAY: OMGSH. no way. same here haha^^

vanny_09: i like your avatar ^^ hehe

rosa: lmao no way. haha

wait so.. you like him now right? haha

XxMsKaMaOwIexX: lmao true true... hehe ooo and don't worry... shinhwa said that no matter what they'll always be together... even as halabujis [grandpas]

Guest elmmmo_

i think hyesung can SING~ his voice is so powerful plus he's reallyyy cute ^______^*

sighh. i'm going to miss shinhwa so much when they go off to do their army thing :(

ix3junjin: yeahh T_____T i'll miss them so much!! esp. hyesungee oppa.... TT_______TT

ck16: i know seriously... can he get anyyy hotter?

pshh yeah... pretty much.

edit--- i have a question ck16

are you.. CK.. the one who wrote... Little Gentleman?

if you are... i totally loved your fic. & when's your next fic coming out?

& if you are not her... sorry.

Guest silver311chair

I loved him.. and then I didn't like him... and now with his solo album, I love him again!

I think he has the most wonderful soothing singing voice.. I could fall asleep every night listening to his songs..

Guest misssay8)

hahha im guessing you guys pretty much described everything i love about him. seriously when i first saw him i thought he was kinda girly but after a while he sorta grew on me, he's pretty cute in his own way. lol i love his voice, i love how he's so caring. i swear he'll make a great bf. >.< hahha

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

HYESUNG... :wub: i love this guy to death. he's such an awesome singer and his voice is so soothing. i've been singing his song "mirror" in the shower for the past two weeks. ^_^

xxoutsiderxx: hahahahah omgsh. when ever i'm pissed. first i do

turn on his CD.hahahhaha

silver311chair: same except... i dont want to miss out on ANY parts of his songs... so i dont sleep hahahaha

misssay8):yeppp that's why he's my lee sang hyung. hahaha i never thought he was girly haha i thought he was very... shy and cute haha

XxBlackBerryxX: heck yeah.

.:LaUrEn.:- i sing his... song... tear. hehe in the shower. and sometimes i sing... shinhwa songs... and sometimes i sing... same thoughts, mirror, a song for you... my gosh i sing whatever song that pops into my head. haha

aAa M aAa N D aAA: he was in this one episode for.... nonstop4 SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha... >____<

Archived