Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

SHiN HYESUNG

Replies

• tea teatea tea In Paradise.Posts: 324Member
    edited October 2005

yeah i shoo probably said lets break up
    cause hyesung oppa is very serious about relationships...
    so he was veryy heart broken... i dont know where i read it but i read it somewhere... that he couldnt appear on same shows with ses cause... he was... SAD....and you know...
    that stupid shoo..... chhh...
    btw, jenny unnie... i like your sig a lot!! i like i like i like~~

no, it's Hyesung the one who decide to broke up...
    years ago when group S came out, there was this interview with Shoo and she said she used to dated one of the member for about 2 years, but then he wanted to end it, she said he didn't tell her why, just said that he want her to be happy or something like that... So everybody thought it was Kangta, but then Hyesung admited its was him... they said Shoo cried a lot during the interview... i thought everybody know about this already image
  • sungiebaby637sungiebaby637 Posts: 828Member
    QUOTE(tea tea @ Oct 25 2005, 06:16 PM) »

years ago when group S came out, there was this interview with Shoo and she said she used to dated one of the member for about 2 years, but then he wanted to end it, she said he didn't tell her why, just said that he want her to be happy or something like that... So everybody thought it was Kangta, but then Hyesung admited its was him... they said Shoo cried a lot during the interview... i thought everybody know about this already image

really when was that thou but kangta did even go out with her y he blamin on kangta 4?
    Waittin 4 Shinhwa 9th Jib
    FORUMS: ANGELICAL HARMONY | YUNHO FOREVER
    THREADS: Im Taebin / We Loves Shinhwa / Shin Hyesung / Brian Joo
  • Immortal_AngelImmortal_Angel Fav. Couple! Posts: 3,752Member

IDOL

QUOTE(sungiebaby637 @ Oct 25 2005, 06:51 PM) »

really when was that thou but kangta did even go out with her y he blamin on kangta 4?

well it was 2 years ago so everything jus dissolve away. beside those reporters are always nosey bringin up subjects jus to Richard Simmons off the stars. and kangta never went out with shoo. people jus assume it's kangta cuz hyesung is really quiet and personal when it comes to his personal life. he's really protective about it. and hyesung didn't blame it on kangta. it's the reporter who jus "thought" it was kangta
    T_C.jpg
    Avantar & Banner Credits: IMMORTAL_ANGEL (please don't take!)
    Selling DBSK 07-08 Wall Calendar, if interested please pm me or click here: Me!
  • bee.ellebee.elle Posts: 213Member
    QUOTE(tea tea @ Oct 25 2005, 06:16 PM) »

thanks for the info tea tea! i didn't know about this- i'm a relatively new hyesung fan lol considering he's been famous for so long! i'm sure hyesung had his reasons for breaking up with her- it would have been nice for shoo if he had told her why he wanted to end the relationship >___< hope shoo's ok now though!
    QUOTE(Immortal_Angel @ Oct 25 2005, 07:06 PM) »

well it was 2 years ago so everything jus dissolve away. beside those reporters are always nosey bringin up subjects jus to Richard Simmons off the stars. and kangta never went out with shoo. people jus assume it's kangta cuz hyesung is really quiet and personal when it comes to his personal life. he's really protective about it. and hyesung didn't blame it on kangta. it's the reporter who jus "thought" it was kangta

thanx by the way hehe!!! *sigh* darn reporterz....
  • j i w o n.j i w o n. CALIF.Posts: 5,404Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

okay haha i was just assuming...

but hyesung oppa was heartbroken too you know? haha

woww 16 pages~awesomeness

this thread goin much faster thenh i thought lmao!!

ROOKIE

^ yeahh i know huh? haha

• Bo RyeongBo Ryeong Posts: 503Member
    Hey... I love Hye Sung very much.... currently I'm writing a drama bout him, and I decided to put that drama writing to a competition... let me know if you are interested with the drama.... juz ignore me if you are not interested... anyway everything still in the progress... still searching a suitable female lead next to Hye Sung.... lol ... wish me luck
    Crystal EE Bo Ryeong... wurl pizz!!!
    yea post it u mean fanfic?

IDOL

hm........ I want to see him with Kim Tae Hee!!
    haha that was random I kno image
    T_C.jpg
  • smileysmiley Posts: 463Member
    I LOVE HYESUNGGGG
    AHHHHHH!!!!! image
  • jina_bing_bangjina_bing_bang OregonPosts: 10,022Member

SUPERSTAR

I <3 HIM!
    I like everyone from SHINHWA but I mean HYESUNG is just so !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • whiterose.whiterose. Posts: 1,432Member
    QUOTE(jina_bing_bang @ Oct 26 2005, 05:06 PM) »
    I <3 HIM!
    I like everyone from SHINHWA but I mean HYESUNG is just so !!!!!!!!!!!!

lolol i get what you mean(:
    everyone like HYESUNG!!
  • X__YeaHX__YeaH Posts: 174Member
    edited October 2005
    Hyesung is so namjadawuh!

him and hyori are close friends and they look so cute when theyre like being friends. lol XD they had some weird scandal a long long time ago and thats how i got to know who he was. and i heard she liked him..dont know about him tho.

anyway i love the way he sings and he LOOKS feminine but hes not. i think his personality is so charasmatic and i would love to have a date with him!!!!

and i heard shoo cheated on him. but...who knows. all i know is he ended it. they would make a realy cute couple tho

ROOKIE

lol...

i heard that in this profile thing that one of ivy's "best friend" is hyesung... =O lol haha

anywhos......

OMGAWD... hyesung is no where near looking feminime

IDOL

^^
    haha well I guess his really pale skin sorta show him off a bit on the feminie side but who cares he's still hot image

and shoo did not cheat on hyesung at all. both agree to break up due to sum personal problems. mayb about their schedules, fans, popularity, fame etc. at that time shinhwa and ses are still rising as the star of SM town so I guess the reporters got the news of them dating started to snoop around and stuff... image

hm.... I kno that Hyesung admire the woman that sang with him in his solo cd... Buen Camino...sumthing like that image
    T_C.jpg
  • maymaymaymay ❤주원의눈❤ JooWon-derlandPosts: 2,818Member

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE(emmily<3junjin @ Oct 22 2005, 11:58 PM) »

hehe yes i did join your forum image
    oh it's more than great. it's the best thing i've ever spent my money on. i'm so in love with his voice and the vcd!!
    IPB Image
    it's so beautifully made lol

woaaaa....that's so great!! ^^

QUOTE(m1d0r1j4d3 @ Oct 24 2005, 08:47 PM) »

IPB Image

yeaahh...he'd become a great singer today!!...yay^^yay^^
    who doesnt LOVE him anyway????????? ^^ we LOVE him !!

from hyesung4u.com

IPB Image

IPB Image
    This is apple.............................
    m.o.o.n. j.u.n.w.o.n (pic by D)