Yoon Ji Hoo 윤지후

Guest bomii1004

Guest bomii1004

...Hey Guyz...starting a new thread..this is Yoon Ji Hoo...Maybe Some of you has heard of him..is you watch rainbow romance..he comes out as kim ki bum;s best friend...very cute and talented..he's going to make it big!

IPB Image

이름 :윤지후

본명 : 김두영

출생 : 1985년 7월 29일

신체 : 키186cm

직업 : 모델,리포터,탤런트

학력 : 명지대학교

데뷔 : 2004년 BeanPoleJean진스타페스티벌모델컨테스트

Name: Yoon Ji Hoo
Birthday:July.29.1985
Height: 186 cm
Job:Model, Reporter,Talent
School: MyungJi College
Debut: Bean Pole Jean Festival Model Contestant in 2004
Recent/Current Shows: I Really Really Like You....Rainbow Romance as Kim Ki Bum's Best Friend..

IPB Image

Guest _eunji

I'm in love with this guy haha one of the bodyguards in "Really Really Like You." I LOVE this guy lol. I love him in Rainbow Romance ^_^. i think hes a hottie lol..here's some pictures:

oh man gotta resize them T_T brb

아이고..so much for resizing..too lazy..ill just post them as is..sorry for the messiness everybody :ph34r:

yjh-robocap222.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-5.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-1.jpgyoonjihoo-2.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-3.jpgyoonjihoo-4.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-6.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-7.jpgyoonjihoo-8.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-9.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-10.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-11.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-12.jpgyoonjihoo-13.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-15.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-14.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-16.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-17.jpg

yoonjihoo-18.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-19.jpg

yoonjihoo-20.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-21.jpgyoonjihoo-22.jpg

----

yoonjihoo-23.jpg

Credits to Naver for most of the pictures.

Done--. phew lol.

Guest nofear11877

omg... :blush: :wub: he's so cute! i watched him dance in x-man and i was speechless. :rolleyes: i didn't think he could dance that well cuz when you first look at him you would never thought that he could dance and that he's just another pretty boy, but he wasn't. :D he proved me wrong, alright. :sweatingbullets:

and whoa! he's so talented... model, actor and reporter? :blink: a reporter? who would have thought? :lol: i just wish he would appear more in x-man and dramas cuz he's so cute and lovely. :rolleyes:

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

i think he is so friggen hottt.

ahahahahaha.

mann he was really hot in jinjja jinjja joaheh

and he's uber hot in rainbow romance xD

• 7 months later...
Guest valley girl

finally i found his thread... i like him.. heve you see him in yoon ha's v clip?? i forget the title he kiss her there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Seria

uwah, its sad to see this thread with too few posts x( oh well, maybe because its hard digging up info on yoon ji hoo

anyways, after seeing him in xman, he became my current obsession XD. he exudes this silent and gentle presence (and the smile, gaah! to die for XD, and the figure)

anyways, here's a coffee drink CF with him and jo in sung <3 -> http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%B1%C1%F6%C8%C4

i wish i could salvage more pics of him x(

he's sooooooo hot! he looks a bit japanese. i've seen him on xman and love letter; he's a pretty good dancer on there ^O^ and he was in Younha's MV, Secret something or other -_- i can't remember it exactly and he's under Stam Entertainment, same as Younha and Aju (i think that's his name)

Guest Seria

he's on loveletter?! o_o really... (maybe i have to look again haha) may i please know what episode? XD thankyou :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dream3rx0

he's so hot! totally impressed me with his dancing on xman.

he was cute in younha's MV.

stole her first kiss, yes?:]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived