What Shoes Make Your Feet Look Smaller?

ohchells

What kind of shoes make your feet look smaller? I'm a size 9 in women, and to me that's pretty big. I'm still growing too X.X

Sometimes when I'm wearing shoes, they make my feet look big, and it really bugs me.

So any suggestions? :\

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovefashion

buying the right heels will give the illusion that your feet are smaller.

if you have big and wide feet, stay away from flats. chances are you will look like you have clown feet. paris hilton's feet are like size 11 or something and that's why she never wears flats.

Guest cyberfruit

buying the right heels will give the illusion that your feet are smaller.

if you have big and wide feet, stay away from flats. chances are you will look like you have clown feet. paris hilton's feet are like size 11 or something and that's why she never wears flats.

Her feet are pretty narrow so she could wear flats, actually.

Size 9 isn't that big but, since I've been there before (and passed it up!) sneakers and heels are you best bet. I've noticed that wedges make my mother's feet look small and she wears the same size as you do. Heels that are around 2-3 inches can make the feet look smaller. So yeah, sneakers and heels with maybe an inch of the ground? You can wear flats but they would make your feet look bigger if your jeans don't cover at least half of it. Flats only do the opposite to people with small feet.

Guest h0w_cute*

heels make your feet look smaller ^^... but i dont think i need it.. because i wear a size 5 in heels.. or 4... and 4 in sneakers. and 2 in chucks. LOL. but yeah heels shorten ur feet?

for me...

i find those 80s semi pointy heels and round pointy heels make my feet look more proportion to my body :lol:

any really high heel usually makes feel look smaller

to me..it really isnt about making my feet look smaller..but just be proportional to my body

Guest cyberfruit

ah sorry i dont have any advice but i have a similar question ;;

what kind of shoes make wide feet look smaller?

I think heels with a pointed toe takes away from wide feet.

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

i bought rocket dogs shoes or whatever and those make my feet look smaller o_o. like it looks like it wouldn't even fit but it's so comfortable x)

Guest o1hunny

My black puma speedcats make my feet look so tiny. -___-

Bad thing for me but good thing for you I guess. Haha.

yaya puma speedcats make your feet look sooo small!!!!!!!!

heels make your feet look small too (=

Guest EMPIRE

so heels make your feet smaller...

i'm the same size, 9 but i have flat feet so heels aren't so comfortable for me so i wear flats all the time

some flats make my feet look smaller, but i'm going to try buying heels & suck it up ^^

Guest ANJEE<3

My black puma speedcats make my feet look so tiny. -___-

Bad thing for me but good thing for you I guess. Haha.

agreed!! go get yourself some speedcats XD

my pure white pumas made my feet look smaller too XD.. it made it look really tiny and what not ^_^. cause my pants cover like a lot of the shoe so yeah.. like half XD... I LOVE MY SPEEDCATS!! .. too bad it's all worn out now T___T"

anything that looks like the speedcats will make your feet look smaller... cause i have another pair but it's not pumas but it looks like the speedcats.. it had the same effect XD

Archived