Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[us]♥ J U N Y ' S♥ {4/22} Clothing For Girls Of All Sizes S M L - Bags - Jewelry - Beauty /

junyjuny 샤방샤방☆Posts: 2,086Friend of Soompi
edited June 2012 in selling & trading
Major CLEARANCE! + Free shipping for orders over $20
ribbon01ru5ok8.gif

MAJOR CLEARANCE! I am trying to clear most of my inventory =)
FREE SHIPPING FOR US ORDERS OVER $20!

4/22: added 1 new earrings, 3 rings, 1 hairband, 1 bag, and 1 new top to NEW ARRIVALS section

***PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK IMAGES OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. THANK YOU***
***FOLLOW JUNY ON SOOMPI AND GET ALL THE UPDATES ON GIVEAWAYS, PROMOTIONS, AND SPECIAL DEALS***

Inspired by Korean fashion -- all our fashion merchandise come directly from Korea, Asia, and even right here in the USA. You will be able to find a variety of items here, including beauty items from famous Korean brands. Please note that we do not restock on many of our items, so once it's gone...it's gone for good. Fresh new arrivals come into our HQ and are uploaded here on soompi, so you're bound to find something that piques your interest!

downloadCALBQPCG.gif
Welcome to JUNY'S!
http://tinyurl.com/shopjunys {soompi shop thread}
http://tinyurl.com/junysurvey {survey thread}
*V* [+25, ~0, -0] on SOOMPI S&T **I have at least 100+ more whitelists but whitelist updates are slow**
***International customers, buy with confidence! I have shipped numerous packages outside of the US to international countries such as Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Germany, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc. No single problem to report so far!***
dude, i wish i could give this girl a million whitelists for the transaction we just had.
kept me updated every bit of the way, and she shipped super fast too.
lightning fast service & replies, and super nice. and very trustworthy
you won't be disappointed with her :)

Here to leave a positive mark because Juny definitely deserves it. Wish I could leave more than one because she has been incredibly helpful, even with things beyond our transaction.

Definitely treats customers with some amazing courtesy and respect. She's unbelievably helpful, honest, trustworthy and understanding, going beyond her role as a seller.

As for the items I bought, they're just as stated in their description. Questions of any kind can expect prompt answers and I absolutely love that items with free shipping only get charged the extra difference for international customers.

Most pleasing online shopping I've ever done, and I definitely look forward to my next transaction at Junys.

Thank you for such a great shopping experience :D :D :D

+ JUNY
This is the BEST seller on soompi!!
1.She is friendly and caring with customers. A+ customer satisfaction. (+1)
2.Answers pm's ridiculously fast; Within 24-36hours! (+1)
3.She is reasonable with prices! I had a situation, she understood and lowered the price for me! (+1)
4.Her products are one of the best in the forum; updated daily, descriptively explained items and pictures are fabulous! (+1)
5.Shipping is so fast! It took approximately 2-4 days to get here! TX-->NY! (+1)
TOTAL: +5 STARS!! and this was my first transaction with her!
I've already put in a second transaction order! I can't wait for my items to get here!

This is my second transaction with her, and she is such a sweetheart and a kind seller! I was having problems with my mail, and PMed her about it, and she was very nice about keeping it safe~

so I just went through about 14 transaction (some of them are still ongoing) at once. (haha I like indulging myself in shopping sprees) and it helped me to compare and contrast different sellers. Most sellers I've worked with had no problems at all. I have been buying stuff from soompi since 2004 and I realized that soompiers are usually good, friendly business partners ;p.

But, I dislike whitelisting people unless there is something that really "wow-ed" me about their service. (haha it's something I've changed to recently b/c I used to whitelist everybody)

but juny really stood out to me. so here are my thoughts:

+ juny

responds to PMs ridiculously fast & it shipped fast as well

clothes are packaged really nicely/professionally - it was folded and neatly put in a bag. something which I really appreciated b/c I had a soompier that completely tried to stuff the package and I ended up ripping the cloth in the process of trying to open the package.

the clothes itself were of wonderful quality - they are completely true to her descriptions and are absolutely, and totally cute. I've gotten a lot of compliments about them already. hehe.

the willingness to be flexible and understanding - i wanted something else as a freebie that wasn't listed as part of the freebie and she gave it to me when she saw that what I wanted was pretty reasonable. also, when I had doubts about certain items, she helped me to solidify my decision to buy it by giving me extra descriptions. and I don't regret listening to her at all.

the gift that was added in without my knowledge was just an extra plus that made my day.

I definitely am planning to return to her store when I go another shopping spree. thanks for making the transaction so smooth & easy.

downloadc.gif

RULES & INFO
** Please, please, PLEASE read item descriptions. It helps. A lot. Not to mention it eliminates most questions.
** I have the right to refuse service to anyone who I find suspicious. I am pretty intuitive ;) I do check up on blacklists regularly, so please be honest. I will be honest with you.
** Free shipping only applies within the US
** Selling since 2006 on soompi
** I ship from the United States!
** I accept PayPal and well-concealed USD cash. I am not responsible for lost cash in the mail. If you are sending more than $30 in cash, please make a money order or divide the cash in 2 separate envelopes. I strongly recommend PP.
** Please send payment within 3 days after confirmation!
** I ship within the US, Canada, and also to international countries
** I update buyers on their status via PM. I am too busy to maintain a status thread, so I utilize soompi's PM system due to its efficiency. I will PM you to confirm your order, PM you when I receive your payment, and PM you when I ship it off. You can also contact me at shopjunys {at} gmail {dot} com.
** I ship via USPS First Class Mail or Priority...if you want a different delivery option, please let me know!
** SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED in the price -- BUT the more you buy, the bigger the discount. Don't hesitate to ask me for a shipping quote before placing an order! Just provide me with your zipcode in this thread & I'll PM you.
** Do remember that the shipping charge not only covers postage but helps to cover packaging materials, fuel charges, boxes, and labels. Please understand in that aspect :)
** I DO NOT ship first, even in a trade. I recently had a bad experience with this...
** I am not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages. I can provide you with post office receipt upon request, I keep every single one of my post office receipts.
** No backing out once you PM me your address as confirmation, or you will be blacklisted
** All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges and returns. If item was damaged upon arrival, please PM me with a CLEAR picture of the damage, and I will give you store credit (amount depends on severity of damage/defect). I cannot refund money.
** I do not honor any trades for new items at this time, but will consider trades for used items
downloadc.gif

ORDER FORM
[b]Soompi ID:[/b]<br />
[b]Item(s):[/b]<br />
[b]Total Price (w/o shipping):[/b]<br />
[b]Payment Method[/b] (CC/MO/PP)[b]:[/b]<br />
[b]Zipcode, Location:[/b]<br />
[b]E-mail:[/b]<br />
[b]Buyerlisted/whitelisted?:[/b]<br />
[b]Blacklisted?:[/b]<br />
[b]Tracking # (FREE for US PP buyers or orders over &#036;10, not available for international)?:[/b] <br />
[b]Insurance (starting at &#036;1.75 and up)?:[/b]<br />
[b]Comments:[/b]	  <br />

downloadc.gif

CATALOGUE
~~~NEW ARRIVALS
Tassel Hardware Hobo Bag
hbg63a.jpg
hbg63b.jpg
hbg63d.jpg
hbg63i.jpg
[alternate view]
[back view]
[alternate view]
[alternate view]
AVAILABLE IN TAN & BROWN Supple faux leather hobo bag with gold hardware, sturdy straps, and tassel cords with wooden beads. Zipper compartment and cellphone pouches inside. Stylish with plenty of room to throw everything in! Height: 19", length: 12.3", width: 14.5" Price: $25 shipped

Missing Bike Top
top176a.jpg
[detail view]
BRAND NEW-- Size M. Freesize, meant as a loose fit. From Korea. Price: $15

Candy Heart Earrings
earring38a.jpgearring38b.jpg
AVAILABLE in GREEN, BLUE, RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, OR PINK BRAND NEW-- Cute, playful, glittery earrings! Price: $1 each

Stone Bow Ring
ring15a.jpg
[detail view]
[back view]
BRAND NEW-- Size adjustable. Price: $5

Bouquet Crochet Ring
ring14d.jpg
ring14c.jpg
[cream color]
[pink color]
AVAILABLE IN CREAM, MINT, OR PINK BRAND NEW-- Size adjustable. Price: $4

Shooting Star Ring
ring13a.jpg
[alternate view]
BRAND NEW-- Size adjustable. Price: $5

Agabear Hairband
hair16a.jpg
[back view]
BRAND NEW-- From Korea. Price: $7

Exquisite Metal Rose Earrings
earring37c.jpg
earring37b.jpg
AVAILABLE IN RED, WHITE, BLACK, PINK, BLUE, PURPLE, GOLD, SILVER, FUCHSIA BRAND NEW-- Rose earrings add a final touch of femininity to your outfit. Delicately, beautifully designed and quality made with metal. Steel post & butterfly stud backing. Price: $5 $1

~~~DRESS
Multi-tier Black Ruffle Chiffon Dress
dress77a.jpg
[detail view]
[alternate view]
[alternate view]
Size Medium, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Black. Has lining inside. Chiffon. Price: $21 $10

Sleeveless Ruffle Layering Dress
dress76a.jpg
[detail view]
[alternate view]
[alternate view]
top50a.jpg
^NOT the same skirt, just example of how you can layer
2 1 IN STOCK Size Small~Medium (onesize), BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. White with multi-color checkered bottom. Cotton. Price: $12 $3 1. bloopidybloot 2.

Checkered Print Smocked Blouse Dress
dress75a.jpgdress75b.jpg
[detail view]
[alternate view]
Size Medium, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Black & White. Material: Cotton. Price: $23 $10

Knit Wool Puff Sleeve Dress with Suede Satin Pin Ornament
dress74d.jpg
[alternate view]
[detail view]
[detail view]
***ACTUAL PRODUCT IS GRAY; BEIGE IS EXAMPLE PICTURE*** Onesize (Small~Medium), BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Knit wool. Price: $21 $10

Belle Blue Dress with Princess Chiffon Sleeves
[detail view]
Size Medium/Large, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Chiffon & cotton. Price: $20 $10
SOLD

Two Tone Dress Vers. II
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6025/dress44a.jpg
Free size, BRAND NEW. Simple yet unique two-tone solid color dress with stylish pouches on waist and chest. Armpit to armpit: 17.5", length: 33", sleeve length: 23". Price: $12 $3
SOLD to jenkimmy

Cowlneck Polka Dot Dress, Long-sleeved Version
dress56a.jpg
[alternate view]
Size Small/Medium, BRAND NEW. Wool-like cowlneck dress with polka dot top and solid bottom hem. Attached fabric long-sleeves & button accent on cowlneck. So comfortably cozy yet chic! Armpit to armpit: 16.25", length: 33.4", sleeve length: 24". Price: $20 $10

~~~TOP
Flying Without Wings Top
top172.jpg
Size Small, BRAND NEW. White boatneck top with pink graphic design on front. Price: $7 $3

Sweet Character Graphic Print Boatneck Tunic Top
top166a.jpg
[detail view]
[alternate view]
[alternate view]
top166e.jpg
[detail view]
AVAILABLE IN PINK & GRAY Freesize (Size Small~Medium, roomy fit), BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA.
Cotton. PRICE: $18 $10

Graphic Model Print Long-sleeved Top
top168a.jpg
[detail view]
[alternate view]
[alternate view]
2 1 IN STOCK Size Small/Medium, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Beige. Cotton. Price: $16 $10

Heathered Green Roundneck Striped Long-sleeved Top
top169a.jpg
[alternate view]
[detail view]
Size Medium, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Heathered Green. Cotton. Price: $12 $4
As worn by misogirly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isxHVCJZ_ag&feature=channel_video_title

Attached Three-piece Striped Long-Sleeved Top with Beading
top165a.jpg
[detail view]
[alternate view]
[alternate view]
Size Small/Medium, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Brown & White. Price: $18 $10

Heathered Boatneck Cuff Tab Sleeve Sweater
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2040/top164a.jpg
[detail view]
[alternate view]
[alternate view]
2 IN STOCK Size Medium/Large, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Light Gray. Polyester. Price: $15 $10

SOLD OUT

Pocket Roll-up Cuff Tab Sweater
top163a.jpg
[detail view]
[alternate view]
[alternate view]
Size Medium/Large (freesize, roomy fit), BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Hot Pink. 100% Cotton. Price: $15 $10

DAYS SORROW Studded Tee
top171a.jpg
[detail view]
[back view]
Size Small, BRAND NEW. From Asia. This bling-bling tee is filled with eye-catching rhinestones and catchy phrases. Contrast stitching & cap sleeves. Price: $12 $4

Silky Satin Kitty Tunic
top138b.jpg
SIZE SMALL, 2 1 MEDIUM & LARGE IN STOCK BRAND NEW-- This is absolutely adorable and such great quality! With a silk-like satin texture, cream-colored stitched cat design on front side, and thick stitching detail on neckline and sleeves make this a one of a kind tunic. Also has separate lining inside. Small measurements (please estimate other sizes based on this measurement -- will not be taking measurement requests) --] Armpit to armpit: 18.25", length: 31". 60% POLYESTER 40% COTTON. Price: $15 $9
Hi! My name is juny, and I love film & acting.
youtube
shop junys.com

Replies

• junyjuny 샤방샤방☆ Posts: 2,086Friend of Soompi
    edited April 2012

Plaid Tunic With Cropped Jean Vest
    top139a.jpg
    [back view]
    [detail view]
    SIZE SMALL, 2 1 MEDIUM & LARGE IN STOCK BRAND NEW-- Stylish and kfashion style red/green plaid tunic with attached mini denim vest, denim-trimmed front pockets, and rounded bottom hem. Denim vest has satin straps. 100% COTTON. Price: $14 $9

Girly Smocked Vintage Tunic
    top119a.jpg
    [unbelted view]
    Size Small, BRAND NEW. Brown tunic with vintage-style floral print & button-up smocked bust. Can be worn on or off-shoulder. Armpit to armpit: 11.5", length: 31", sleeve length: 24". ***Black turtleneck top not included*** Price: $14 $3

Nick & Jessica Sweetheart Sweater
    top_91a.jpg
    http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac144/shopjunys/top_91b.jpg
    AVAILABLE IN GRAY/BLACK & CREAM/MINT Size Small, BRAND NEW. Adorable sweater with soft fuzzy heart design on front and button decorations on shoulders. Cream-- Armpit to armpit: 15.75", length: 20", sleeve: 25.5". Gray-- Armpit to armpit: 14.5", length: 20.25", sleeve: 26". ***Gray one has tiny pinhole on armpits, practically unnoticeable*** Price: $13 $4
    CREAM/MINT SOLD TO mrstrawberribunni

Satin Ruffle Blouse
    top116e.jpg
    top116d.jpg
    [detail view]
    [alternate view]
    [alternate view]
    1 MOCHA 1 BLACK IN STOCK Freesize, BRAND NEW. Absolutely gorgeous satin halfway buttonup blouse with chiffon ruffles on bust. Armpit to armpit: 17.25", length: 24.5", sleeve length: 24.5". 100% POLYESTER Price: $20 $7
    BLACK - SOLD to muggai_1

Cozy Red Knit Sweater
    top108a.jpg
    [alternate view]
    Size Small/Medium. Can you say adorable to the max? This is THE sweater to wear this winter! Thick knitted and warm, not flimsy. Short-sleeved sweater with single button collar and festive winter woven pattern. Would look great with leather boots or uggs. Armpit to armpit: 17" (stretchy), length: 25.2". Price: $18 $9

Knit V-neck Sweater
    top88.jpg
    3 2 IN STOCK Size Small/Medium, BRAND NEW. Simple yet stylish. Khaki v-neck short-sleeve sweater that is great for layering and still keeps you warm. Its loose fit is great for pairing this sweater with a tight turtleneck top underneath. Armpit to armpit: 20.5", length: 23.25", bottom width: 15.5". Price: $14 $4

Regard Caressant Satin Bow Top
    top86.jpg
    3 2 IN STOCK From Japanese brand, Regard Caressant. Size Small, [/b]BRAND NEW WITH TAG.[/b] Long-sleeve gathered empire-waist top in a lux magenta color, complete with laced square neckline & satin bow. Armpit to armpit: 16" (stretchy), length: 22.5". Price: $16 $6

Pretty Girl Top
    top54a.jpg
    top54b.jpg
    [alternate view]
    2 1 AVAILABLE IN PINK & YELLOW Size Small, BRAND NEW. Slim fit tee with three-button accent on neckline, double-layered raw edge hem, and "pretty girls" design print on front. From popular brand Jack & Jill in Korea. Looks very cute with a pair of jeans and a big chunky belt! Bust: 30", length: 20". 100% COTTON. Price: $12 $2

~~~OUTER
    Smoldering Flames Cardigan Wrap
    outer41a.jpg
    outer41b.jpg
    [alternate view]
    Forever 21 brand. Size Small, BRAND NEW WITH TAGS. Short-sleeve long cardigan wrap with fashionably bold smoldering flame print & asymmetrical draping bottom hem. Shirring on back collar. Price: $15 $4

Cropped Wrap Cardigan
    outer21.jpg
    Size Small, LIKE NEW. Black cropped cardigan with 3/4 sleeves & long wrap hem that can be worn down or tied. Very cozy. 63% POLYESTER 34% RAYON 3% SPANDEX. Price: $10 $3
    youtube
    shop junys.com
    edited July 2012
    Pink Knit Belted Cardigan Wrap Sweater
    http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4189/outer47d.jpg
    [alternate view]
    [detail view]
    Size Medium, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Pink. Cotton & polyester blend. Price: $22 $10
    SOLD to flyingcupcakes

Gray Knit Belted Cardigan Wrap Sweater
    outer47a.jpg
    [back view]
    [detail view]
    Size Medium, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Gray. Cotton & Polyester blend. Price: $22 $10

Black Satin Double Breasted Jacket
    outer46a.jpg
    outer46d.jpg
    [detail view]
    [alternate view]
    Size Medium, BRAND NEW. FROM KOREA. Color Black. Satin. Price: $34 $12

Knit Argyle Cardigan
    outer09b.jpg
    [alternate view]
    Size Small, BRAND NEW. Gray knit cropped cardigan with 3/4 sleeves & classic argyle pattern. 82% COTTON 18% SPANDEX. ***Modeled together with CrissCross Belt -- sold separately*** Price: $15 $5

Pleated Tie Cardigan From Korea
    top44a.pngtop44b.jpg
    2 1 IN STOCK, BLUE AND GREEN Size Small (can fit Medium), BRAND NEW! GORGEOUS knit wrap cardigan w/ waist tie, pleated bottom & sleeve detail, and small pouch pockets. Perfect for layering for the upcoming fall & winter. Length: 23", bust: 34 " from armpit to armpit, unstretched. ***White blouse underneath not included*** Price: $22 $8
    BLUE sold to agenth

Bat Sleeve Hoodie Tracksuit
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/848/outer02c.jpg
    [modeled view]
    [modeled view view]
    2 AVAILABLE IN BLACK & GRAY Size Small, BRAND NEW. Set of hoodie & shorts. Comfortable enough for lounging around at home or working out. Bat-sleeve zip-up hoodie with matching shorts. Similar style as seen on Son Dambi in her debut drama "Dream". Hoodie-- length: 20.75", waist: 15.25". Shorts-- length: 14.5" Price: $18 $3

GRAY -- p01ntl3ss, BLACK -- PENDING to Joisushi

~~~BOTTOM
    SNSD-style White Skinny Jeans
    top26a.png
    [alternate view]
    Silver Diva brand. Size 3, in like new condition. 96% COTTON 4% LYCRA. Price: $15 $5

Stonewash Vintage-style Jeggings -- Available in Blue & Black
    Blue
    http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1461/lbottom10b.jpg
    http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7194/lbottom10f.jpg
    [front view]
    [modeled view]
    [modeled view]
    [detail view]
    Black
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4388/lbottom14f.jpg
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7137/lbottom14b.jpg
    [front view]
    [detail view]
    [alternate view]
    [modeled view]
    [modeled view]
    [measurement chart]
    BLUE -- AVAILABLE IN SIZE 26 & 28, BLACK -- AVAILABLE IN SIZE 27 From Korean brand Avril, Est. 1977. Stone-wash faded jegging skinnies with a vintage look. Looks just like denim but feels so comfortable like leggings! Infused with quality spandex. Unique back pocket stitched design. 100% COTTON. Price: $27 $12 for BLUE, $26 $12 for BLACK

BLUE, 26 - PENDING to bunny-chan, BLACK - PENDING to bunny-chan

Purple Striped Pocket Skirt
    skirt10.jpg
    [in stock photo coming soon]
    AVAILABLE IN SIZE SMALL & MEDIUM Miley Cyrus & Max Azria (BCBG) brand. BRAND NEW-- Casual cotton jersey skirt with two front patch pockets & smocked waistband. Length: 13" from waist to hem. Price: $7 shipped $5 shipped (within US) (returning buyer discount doesn't apply)

Ribbon Bow Stirrup Leggings
    hosiery04c.jpg
    hosiery04a.jpg
    [detail view]
    [alternate view]
    Thick and great quality stirrup leggings that looks so stylish with ballet flats. Adorable ribbon bow print adds a dash of chic! Price: $14 $5

Over the Knee Two-Tone Socks
    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8470/hosiery01c.jpg
    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2645/hosiery02d.jpg
    [alternate view]
    [detail view]
    BRAND NEW-- Dark purple and black two-toned over the knee/thigh high socks from Japan. Great quality. Price: $12 $5
    PENDING to bunny-chan

Salmon Pink Cotton Skirt
    skirt06a.jpg
    [detail view]
    Size Medium, BRAND NEW. Korean brand Jack & Jill. Salmon pink cotton skirt with pleated pocket detail, zip-fly button closure, and ruffle bottom hem. Perfect for the upcoming spring! Hits mid-thigh or little above knee depending on height. Waist: 73 cm. Price: $12 $2
    1. SOLD to payopayo 2.

~~~BAG
    Hollister Totebag
    hbg47a.jpg
    [detail view]
    BRAND NEW-- Super cute Hollister tote bag! THE perfect bag for this spring/summer! The bag features the seagull logo with canvas straps and beautiful floral leaf fabric print. Rare! Spring/Summer 2010 collection. Price: $22 shipped $10

Teal Quilted Shoulder Bag
    [detail view]
    [inside view]
    [modeled view]
    Forever 21
    brand. BRAND NEW-- Compact and stylish, this faux leather shoulder bag features diamond-quilted shapes with brushed metal hardware. Chain links add style to the adjustable shoulder strap while the back features a zippered compartment. Hidden magnetic snap-button. Price: $15 $10 SOLD

Grommeted Faux Leather Bag
    hbg25a.jpg
    [alternate view]
    Forever 21 brand. BRAND NEW-- A highly grommeted faux leather bag featuring a drawstring, optional/removable shoulder straps, and a spacious interior. Interior zip and wall pockets. 19.5" H (short handles incl), 38" (shoulder strap incl) x 14" L x 8 " W. 100% SHELL PVC. Price: $15 $8

~~~NECKLACE (one necklace flat rate of $1, 2+ flat rate of $2)
    Faux Pearl Choker Necklace
    necklace31a.jpg
    [detail view]
    BRAND NEW-- Beautiful faux leather necklace from Asia. Lobster clasp closure. Price: $8 $1

Rocking Horse Pendant Suede Necklace
    necklace27a.jpg
    [alternate view]
    [in stock photo]
    2 1 BLACK & 2 BROWN IN STOCK BRAND NEW-- Whimsical metal rocking horse pendant with suede double-string necklace. Price: $8 $2

~~~EARRING (one earring flat rate of $1, 2+ flat rate of $2)
    Silver Starfish Earrings
    earring08a.png
    [in stock photo]
    4 IN STOCK BRAND NEW-- Romantic silver starfish earrings. Size: 1.9x1.9cm. Price: $6 $2

Eiffel Tower Star Earrings
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8849/earring23a.jpg
    [measurements]
    [in stock photo]
    3 1 IN STOCK BRAND NEW-- Golden Eiffel Tower earrings with stars. Price: $7 $1
    1. APXIII 2. SOLD 3. PENDING to AlyM37

~~~RING (one ring flat rate of $1, 2+ flat rate of $2)

SCROLL DOWN SCROLL DOWN SCROLL DOWN THERE'S MORE!
    youtube
    shop junys.com
    edited July 2012
    ~~~RING (one ring flat rate of $1, 2+ flat rate of $2)
    Crystal Starfish Ring
    ring07a.jpg
    [alternate view]
    [in stock photo]
    3 2 IN STOCK BRAND NEW-- Beautiful crystal-studded double starfish ring. Starfish size 2.1 cm, approx US size 7.5, material: crystal & alloy. Price: $7 $2
    1. SOLD 2. 3.
    As worn by misogirly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpCq09QMaLA&feature=channel_video_title

~~~MUFFLER
    Chunky Knit Long Ring Muffler
    outer39e.jpg
    scarf11b.jpg
    [detail view]
    [alternate view]
    ONLY BLUE LEFT!!!, ROSE, FUCHSIA, PALE BLUE, CREAM, BLACK, MULTICOLOR, AND BRIGHT PALE YELLOW BRAND NEW-- Handmade beautiful and super warm chunky knit ring muffler that wounds generously around 3 times. As seen on numerous celebrities (such as Kim Taehee, Park Shinhye, Song Hyegyo, Jung Ryeowon, Han Yeseul to name a few) and in dramas (You Are Beautiful, Iris, Will It Snow on Christmas?, etc.) this winter! Hit item and a warm, stylish piece to complement any outfit.About 7" wide and 78" long all around. Price: $15 $8
    ROSE -- resa_massu; PALE BLUE -- pure.sophiestication FUCHSIA -- pure.sophiestication; BLACK - sshu1yah; MULTICOLOR - opalineskies; PALE YELLOW -- fly heart

Sheer Chiffon Scarf Series last one left!
    {Juny's note: These scarves are so pretty! As layering is always in during colder seasons, this is the perfect accessory to complete your outfit.}
    [in stock photo]
    Plum and Light Purple Layered Combo (2 separate fringed scarves) -- must purchase together
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5062/scarf03c.jpg
    BRAND NEW-- Price: $12 $2
    SOLD to unbelievable

~~~WATCH (one watch flat rate of $2, 2+ flat rate of $3)
    Candy Color Black Outline Watch
    watch18a.jpg
    watch18c.jpg
    watch18l.jpg
    [COLORS: YELLOW & BLUE]
    [COLORS: RED & LAVENDER]
    [COLORS: ORANGE]
    [COLORS: ROSE PINK]
    [alternate view]
    CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN 10 COLORS BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE, YELLOW, PINK, ORANGE, ROSE PINK, RED, WHITE, AND GRAY BRAND NEW-- Simple can make a statement. Case in point, this watch! With a black, faceted bezel and textured watch band, this watch will surely stand out and complement your outfit at the same time. And with a pleasing variety of rich colors, it'll be hard to choose just one! Take your pick (or two)! Japan Quartz movement. Quality PU leather. Price: $13 $9
    As modeled by fuzkittie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7N6cpLhAtw&feature=channel_video_title (skip to 22:38 to see review)
    As modeled by fuzkittie(2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6BPZHdK-fE&feature=channel_video_title (skip to 5:23)

Minimalist Watch
    watch02i.jpg
    watch02d.jpg
    watch12a.jpg
    watch12d.jpg
    4ed27349c06ec128552b.jpg
    [alternate view]
    [alternate view]
    [modeled view]
    [detail view of black strap]
    [in stock photo]
    PLEASE NOTE THAT BATTERIES MAY NOT BE WORKING. IN THAT CASE YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD A NEW BATTERY AVAILABLE IN 8 COLORS: *NEW COLORS, BLACK/PINK & BLACK/BLUE*, WHITE, BLACK, YELLOW, GREEN, PINK, AND BLUE BRAND NEW! White metal watch with PU leather strap. Japan-made movement and stainless steel back. We really like this watch for its "no frills" clean and minimal design. Price: $12 $8 **WHITE WATCH WITH WHITE RING ON SALE FOR $10 $7 FOR A LIMITED TIME**
    As modeled by Shirley from shirleyang211: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwoASV6-Yc
    As modeled by Shirley from shirleyang211 (2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgRzuWynalM&feature=channel_video_title
    As modeled by Shirley from shirleyang211 (3): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gddxIV354-M&feature=channel_video_title

Double Strap Watch
    watch01c.jpg
    watch01d.jpgwatch01g.jpg
    [modeled view]
    [modeled view2]
    4 PINK & BLACK BRAND NEW! Braided double strap watch w/ adjustable holes. Very good quality, Japan movement. Price: $13 $9
    As modeled by Jen from frmheadtotoe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv_wNOo-pK4
    BLACK - PENDING to re.loaded

Skinny Gold Watch
    watch20.jpg
    Shiny rectangular watch face with attractive gold strap. Japan movement. Price: $9

Pink Bracelet Watch
    watch19.jpg
    *Please see blemishes on back of watch near hinge* Pink metal bracelet watch. Japan movement. Price: $3

Red Paul Frank Watch
    watch13a.jpg
    watch13c.jpg
    [alternate view]
    BRAND NEW-- Playful oversized Paul Frank watch in bright red. Price: $12 $6

Pink Crystal Heart Necklace Watch
    watch14a.jpg
    watch14b.jpg
    BRAND NEW-- Adorable crystal-studded heart watch pendant necklace. Rotating feature. Sturdy quality chain. Serves as a fashionable accessory to complete outfit!
    Quartz Movement
    Measurements-- Diameter of watch dial: 3.5cm, length of the chain: 69cm, thickness of the watch: 0.7cm
    Price: $16 $7
    1. Edith 2. SOLD

Big Floral Sketch Watch
    watch15b.jpg
    watch15c.jpg
    [alternate view]
    2 1 WHITE & PINK IN STOCK BRAND NEW- Refreshing big watch with flower-etched face and faux leather strap. This looks really pretty in real life!
    Quart Movement
    Measurements-- Dial diameter: 4.3cm, length: 22cm, width of strap: 2cm, thickness of the dial: 0.8cm
    Price: $13 $7
    WHITE -- PENDING to happimexd

Hello Kitty Stainless Steel Watch *RESTOCKED*
    watch03.jpg
    [in stock photo]
    2 1 AVAILABLE IN SILVER AND PINK BRAND NEW-- Selling both watches in picture. Japan movement, stainless steel back. Chain links seem to be made with some sort of lightweight titanium. Price: $13 $6
    SILVER -- esperanza, rachelcakes!

~~~BELT
    Hot Pink Leather Belt
    belt07.jpg
    Gap brand. Size Medium, LIKE NEW. Hot pink leather belt with double holes & polished metal buckle. I'm iffy about selling this b/c it's one of my favorite belts. If it doesn't sell within a short period, I'm just going to put it down b/c I don't want to part with it >< Price: $10 $3

Double Strap Leather Belt
    belt03c.jpg
    [in stock photo]
    [modeled view]
    DARK BROWN & 2 1 TAN AVAILABLE BRAND NEW-- Onesize. Man-made leather. Unique double strap belt with decorative metal ring. Length: approx. 42.5" (incl. buckle), width: approx. 1", buckle: 1.6 x 1.6", waist size: 30.7-36.6". Price: $15 $7
    DARK BROWN -- 1. babyface_o1 2. SOLD; TAN -- 1. SOLD 2.

~~~HAT
    Cord-knit Pom Pom Beanie
    hat10a.jpg
    [alternate view]
    [modeled view]
    [in stock photo]
    ONLY PINK AVAILABLE BRAND NEW-- Playful cord-knit cotton beanie with pom pom end. Approx. 8x7.5". Pink slightly lighter than picture. Price: $9 $2

~~~HAIR ACCESSORIES & OTHER
    Studded Heart-Shaped Earphones
    etc36a.jpg
    [alternate view]
    alternate view]
    Price: $10 $5

Polka Dotted Mickey Mouse Earphones
    etc35a.jpg
    [alternate view]
    [alternate view]
    Price: $10 $5

Baby Pink Embroidery Hairband
    hair15a.jpg
    [alternate view]
    Forever 21 brand. Like new! Hippie floral chic cotton fabric hairband with elastic scrunchie at bottom. Price: $4 $1

Tweed Headband
    hair11a.jpg
    [modeled view]
    In like new condition! Magenta color preppy tweed headband from JCrew. Price: $4 $1

Colorful Scissor Print Suspenders
    belt06.jpg
    Freesize, BRAND NEW. Stretchy black suspenders with colorful scissor print. Adjustable straps. Price: $10 $3

Metal Star Bra Strap
    BRAND NEW IN PACKAGING!
    Sexy and girly chain-linked metal bra strap w/ two rhinestone-studded stars. Little lobster clasps allow you to adjust the strap length. Price: $7 $1

SCROLL DOWN SCROLL DOWN SCROLL DOWN SCROLL DOWN
    youtube
    shop junys.com
    edited July 2012

~~~MISC
    Hello Kitty Lanyard
    cellstrap08a.jpg
    [detail view]
    BRAND NEW-- Great for cellphones, digital cameras, Nintendo DS's, and more! Angelic pink Hello Kitty lanyard strap. Never have to drop your precious gadget again! Great gift for friends or as party favors too! Price: $5 $2

Morning Glory Mini White Out Roller
    etc30.jpg
    BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE-- Morning glory brand. Mini size white out tape roller. Price: $2 $1

Extendable Mini Tripod for Digital Camera *RESTOCKED*
    etc27a.jpg
    etc27b.jpg
    ALWAYS IN STOCK TRIPOD WILL LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM PICTURE BUT VERY SIMILAR Mini travel size tripod for Sony, Nikon, Canon digital cameras. Also works for any digital and video camera with tripod socket. For you aspiring photographers, now you don't have to lug a huge tripod everywhere you go. Just slip this tiny tripod into your purse, and you're ready for any spontaneous photoshoot! Features include: 360 degree rotatable head, side screw to tighten head, and 3 extendable legs. Great for any camera lover or as a gift! Size: (L) 13.8 x (W) 2.4 cm, max length: 19.3 cm. Price: $4 $2
    1. x_fallen_ang3Lx 2. pure.sophiestication 3. ju-hsin 4. d00lie 5. misplaced 6. SOLD 7. PEARLeffects 8. bbluv 9. agenth 10. squishyxpd 11. mochi-love 12. baaby01 13. kyttiesakura 14. B1u_Crystal_Ice 15. OhMina 16. juanna 17. iamstacey 18. iamstacey 19. amioneichan 20. kawaiiheart 21. haelights 22. ForgottenReason 23. -icEcReaMz- 24. cpx3s0ul 25. PENDING to bunny-chan

Fishbone Earphone Cord Wrap
    http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/556/etc28a.jpg
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/39/etc28b.jpg
    AVAILABLE IN 7 COLORS (PICTURES MAY NOT SHOW ALL COLORS); BLUE PINK LIME GREEN RED WHITE BLACK MAGENTA BRAND NEW-- Don't you guys hate it when you're digging through your backpack or purse for your iPod, mp3 player, or cellphone earphone cords, and you find it all tangled up? This little silicone fishie solves your problem, enabling to wrap your cord around its body! Keep your cords manageable and neat. Washable. Price: $1 each
    SOLD OUT

Figure Earphone Cord Wrap *RESTOCKED!*
    etc25b.jpgetc25c.jpg
    etc25a.jpg
    AVAILABLE IN 5 COLORS (PICTURES MAY NOT SHOW ALL COLORS); 3 BLUE 3 2 PINK 3 RED 3 WHITE 3 BLACK BRAND NEW-- Don't you guys hate it when you're digging through your backpack or purse for your iPod, mp3 player, or cellphone earphone cords, and you find it all tangled up? This little silicone guy solves your problem, enabling to wrap your cord around his mouth and legs "in pain" :P Keep your cords manageable and neat. Washable. Price: $1 each 1 PINK PENDING to AlyM37

LIMITED EDITION -- TEACUP SETS
    Tiny Espresso Cup Set
    -- receive 1 cup 1 dish per set
    BRAND NEW!
    Ever wish you could decorate your room with one of a kind pieces? This tiny cup set is a princess-perfect feature to have in your room or to give as a gift to a friend. I am a super picky person and very particular about the quality & details, so rest assured that these are not some cheapo sets sloppily painted. Cup is approx 1.5" high. For decorative use only, not actual foodware. ***Teapot is not up for sale*** Price: $15 $9

Old-school K-Pop & American Pop Cassette Collections All in mint collection!
    etc0810.png
    K-pop Compilation Hits from 1999 Price: $3 SOLD
    H.O.T. Fifth(?) Album I-Yah! 1999? Price: $6 SOLD
    Jennifer Lopez First Album 1999? Price: $4 $3

K-pop CDs - DBSG, Fly to the Sky, S.E.S., Tim, Clay Aiken, Harry Potter Soundtrack
    etc1720.png
    Tim 1st album - $5 $4
    DBSG 1st & S.E.S. 3rd - $4 each $3
    Clay Aiken Measure of a Man - $5 $4
    youtube
    shop junys.com
  • patiepatie Cali =OPosts: 314Member
    edited June 2007
    for the emo glasses
    can you give me more details on them?
    like how big is it?
    is it really wide?
    measurement please? >.<

::edit::
    =O
    thanks TiNGxx2
    ii didn't see that even though ii stare at it for so long >.<

::Myspace:: ::Facebook::
    Beautiful Strangers
    Smiles with a broken heart and tears stain face.
  • flyxme.flyxme. ???????? Posts: 6,750Member

IDOL

^ it's stated in the picture image
    sorry for the spam! i just had the urge to do that...

• SerioniiSerionii California(:Posts: 2,516Friend of Soompi
    edited June 2007
    Name: Sarah
    Item(s): Webcam
    Total Price: $10.00
    Payment Method: Concealed Cash
    E-mail address: dbsgxl0ve@hotmail.com

Is there a microphone in this?
    ______________________________________________________________________________Serionii Status
    imageimage
    ♥ Akemi, Shar, Herlyn <3____________________________________________________________________________
  • heshiyunheshiyun Australia, SydneyPosts: 370Member
    Name: Alice
    Item(s):stingray webcam
    Total Price: $10 - i am willing to pay $2 extra for this!!! cause i really want it!
    Payment Method:Concealed cash
    E-mail address: heshiyun_@hotmail.com
  • absolutelyboredxabsolutelyboredx Posts: 911Friend of Soompi

Name: Tiffany
    Item(s): Black Emo Eyeglasses
    Total Price: 14$
    E-mail address: absolutelyboredx@hotmail.com
  • rainbow_nonstoprainbow_nonstop Love is.... NYPosts: 4,120Friend of Soompi
    BIG HIT! Emo Glasses from GMarket
    BLACK
    -$14 shipped each

Veo Stingray Webcam
    $10

PLEASE PM M!!!
  • x1buckybabeyx1buckybabey ? ??? GTAPosts: 2,429Member
    BIG HIT! Emo Glasses from GMarket
    details:
    -selling black & white emo glasses!<3
    -bought from another soompier, it's soo cute but unfortunately it doesn't match my face shape
    -brand new, still inside plastic wrap
    -comes with glass case and wiping cloth
    -$14 shipped each

Interested in the Black one!
    may you provide your own pictures?
    as in proof you have it ^^

Visit: http://chubbythi.blogspot.com/
    image image
    shop 私のための微笑! status
  • PEARLeffectsPEARLeffects ♥ y o U-kiss Me on FiRE ♥ Posts: 4,510Friend of Soompi
    Veo Stingray Webcam

product description: The Veo Stingray has been designed with first time camera users in mind, providing everything the user needs right out of the box. A streamlined software installation process and step-by-step instruction manual get things started quickly and easily. Within minutes, the user is able to send video e-mails, take digital snapshots, organize photos and catalog images. Videophone calls and web casting are also made easy through simple-to-use software technology. Ease of use continues with advanced features like automatic color control, iris control, white balance, contrast enhancement, and noise reduction. Performance features like 352 x 288 pixel CMOS sensor, vivid 24-bit true color and a high-quality optical lens provide a low-cost, high-quality camera experience.

-comes with installation CD
    -used, but in really good condition
    -$10 shipped

^ interested.....

is the quality good? and does a microphone come with it?

pls pm me.

imageimage
    Avatar Credits: by_theMOONlight (me) @SOOMPI//Banner Credits: Sachiko & micha93 @SOOMPI
    MY SHOP <3 MY STATUS THREAD <3 MY REQUEST THREAD <3
  • thisSHORTYthisSHORTY CAPosts: 600Friend of Soompi
    Name:Elaine
    Item(s): Black emo glasses
    Total Price:$14 shipped
    Payment Method:cc
    E-mail address:shortyxlovely@yahoo.com
  • lilatlbabishortililatlbabishorti Atl, GAPosts: 443Member
    edited July 2007
    are the emo glasses compatible with prescription lenses? and are the lenses able to take out? XD
  • m012m012 Posts: 333Member
    are the white em glasses pure white?
    cause in the picture, they look they're of a cream color.

will you please get back to me on this?
    thanks~
  • sunasuna Posts: 419Member
    edited July 2007
    Name: Suna
    Item(s): black emos image
    Total Price: $14
    E-mail address: can i pm?

thanks! image
  • ansem975ansem975 Posts: 42Member

Name: Brandon
    Item(s): white gmarket emo
    Total Price: 14
    Payment Method: paypal
    E-mail address shizuneishot@netscape.net
    edited August 2010
    reserved space
    youtube
    shop junys.com
  • lovdlovd NJPosts: 233Member

ROOKIE

Name: Kim
    Item: Veo Stingray Webcam
    Total Price $10+?

++I really REALLY want this webcam, but it seems there's competition for it. PM me with their offers, because I'm willing to pay more. =)
    rock.on.
    edited August 2010

Benefit Benetint
    makeup_15b-1.jpg
    makeup_15c-1.jpg
    These are Benetints that were leaked during shipping due to poor packaging >< I'm going to be sending these out randomly (I don't take specific # requests labeled in picture) because they are all mixed up. These are anywhere from 3/4 or a little less than 3/4 full. The bottle itself is not leaking. I'll wipe any stains dried on the bottle before shipping :) Great opportunity to try Benetint at a bargain price!
    Price: $12 shipped
    *Returning buyer discount does not apply*

Benefit Posietint
    makeup_12.jpg
    NEW IN BOX-- *May have light scratches on the bottle, but this allows me to sell at lower than retail price*
    So the deal on why I'm selling this for so cheap is, it seems like the texture is no longer liquid but more of a "gel/putty" texture. It was the very last few I had in stock, and so it is a bit old. So I'm assuming the texture changed. The blush is still true to color. This is an awesome deal to try authentic Benefit items at a super low price if you don't mind the conditions given above.

Another beauty hit from Benefit, after the cult favorite Benetint!
    What it is: A poppy-tinted lip and cheek stain.
    What it does: Benefit's Posietint is a petal-pink stain that plants a kiss of see-through tint on cheeks and lips.
    With hours of smudge-proof, just-picked perfection, you'll be the prettiest bloom in the bunch!

Price: $8 shipped (Retail price: $30 incl. tax)
    *Returning buyer discount does not apply*

Benefit Sugarbomb Blush
    makeup_31d.jpg
    makeup_31e.jpg
    makeup_31f.jpg
    BRAND NEW IN BOX-- As you can see, they are badly damaged - they were damaged while in shipping. It's such a waste to throw this away, and perhaps for those of you who don't mind that the pigments are crushed (you're supposed to swirl all four colors together anyways) it'll be an extremely good opportunity to try Benefit's newest box blush. They will of course come with the brush. Retails for like $30 with tax at Sephora.
    Price: $3 for partially crushed blush & $1 for fully crushed blush (shipping will be $2)
    *Returning buyer discount does not apply* Partially crushed -- SOLD to memoire

youtube
    shop junys.com
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Forum 0