What Is The Feeling That You Hated Most?

Guest stradivarius

Guest stradivarius

im not sure whether soompi have a thread like this.. and i hope im in the right thread or if not mods, please move it.

well mine is jealousy..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dulcet.

I'm clingy with my boyfriend and he is with me haha. I get extremely sad and bored if I don't talk to him after a period of time.

Jealousy is a good one too.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

jealousy all the way

and like..the feeling you get..when you cant do anything for your loved one =[ AHH! i know what its called...HOPELESSNESS

reminds me of the song femme fatale from the velvet underground

i dread the feeling when you have your hopes up so high you feel like being on top of the empire state building than a cold, sharp little breeze blows your way and next thing you know..you are on the grey, gum filled pavement ground, drenching in your own tear mixed blood, with a broken heart beating slowly and confusingly

in other words...i dont like the feeling of having high hopes than being disapointed

Jealousy. I HATE IT. It makes me feel soo... jealous lol.

Others include... doubts/insecurities... I'm a worry freak... and of course... loss.

Archived