Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Likas Papaya Soap

Replies

• jameswmajameswma Orange CountyPosts: 6Member
    QUOTE (gummyzsmile @ Jul 1 2009, 03:06 AM) »
    does anyone know where to purchase the papaya soap or any whitening soap in Los Angeles, i really want to try it because i tan really easily, thanks so much!

in cerritos, there is a market next to goldilocks, i forget the name. look up goldilocks and its right next door.
  • xx-xx- Posts: 728Member
    i bought and tried but it doesnt work for me.
    maybe it varies from person to person.
  • sashakhawajasashakhawaja Posts: 1Member
    my best friend uses this too and she is now one of the lightest people i know !(:
    hah

shes hmong and was verryy dark!
    i think im going to try this too:)
  • jaykiddingjaykidding ohemgosh. SarcastiCityPosts: 1,480Member
    edited July 2009
    QUOTE (mukinsvivi @ Jul 1 2009, 01:16 AM) »
    jaykidding: I hope your kidding about this image . hehe jkjk xD (hence your soompi name..?) D: FAIL.
    Yes! I do believe it should even out your skin image . Just try to just more product on the darker area maybe..?

Hahaha, it was a good attempt xP Ahh, thanks (: I think I'm going to look up some surveys on Soompi now
  • foodisgoodkfoodisgoodk Posts: 19Member
    Does anyone know where I can get this in Boston, MA?
    i'm a wonderful s♥ne (:
  • DXBDXB Posts: 2New Member
    Hi

I am a man who is looking for beauty

I become darker and darker every year I dont why

so I ve dicided to use the RDL whitening soap , such as Avacado or the kalamansi RDL whitening soap ,,,

do you think this soap will solve my problem , and it will work with mens" bodies.

i wanna hear answers noooow

see yyaaaa

• anmeijoanmeijo Brissy^_^Posts: 353Member
    o gosh ...
    i should've gotten this when i was in philippines for a whole 6 months........
    why didn't i think of it >.<

anyways, .......... i found an asian store that might have something like this, but not likas papaya T_T

anyone know where to get it in australia? like, maybe even in brisbane?
    http://annabelledokidoki.blogspot.com/
    hey, I'm anna.  my blog is full on imba. :]
  • elaineuyenelaineuyen SOCAL&#33;Posts: 122Member
    Anyone know where to get some of this soap in Orange County,CA?
    Preferably near Westminster?

;o I REALLY am dying to try it LOL . I use to be like one of the lightest girls now I'm like getting tannerr from joinning cheer. D: & the cali sun ain't helping LOL.
    HELPPPP! ANYONE D:
    (;
  • mookittenmookitten Posts: 3Member
    Ooo, I saw this on ebay & wanted to try it...now I will after reading this post.
    I recently bought the black soap, but I dont really use it regularly because I wasnt sure it if actually worked.
    I have some discoloration near the outer corners of my eyes, so I bought it hoping to fade them a little, it(the soap) made my skin soft though.
    I'm new to this site, and I think I'm addicted to the beauty forum.hehe
  • RelikRelik Chicago, IllinoisPosts: 171Member
    Anyone know any place in Chicago, Illinois to get this? Would Mitsuwa have it or maybe H-Mart?

You don't want me smilin' at your cameras.

jana123
  • -yoo--yoo- Posts: 70Member

ROOKIE

i've been using it for 6+ months now and i've seen changes image
    PIC PIC PIC~ xD
    (the 1st two pics was taken outdoor and the june 2009 pic was taken under room lighting)
    ewww, i look so dark before ToT
    all because i always stay under the sun -,-
    taaaaay
  • FlicksityyFlicksityy AustraliaPosts: 3,235Member

IDOL

edited July 2009
    Does this help uneven skin tone?

It's too cold in Australia to tan myself, therefore I need to lighten the dark shades on my body. Point is, I don't need to whiten my face, or arms, or stomach; I just need to whiten my legs and neck.

If I was to just use this on my legs and neck, would it balance out the skin tone? Or would it turn too light therefore I'll have to lighten my face etc to blend it in ? ==

Do they have cream or something instead? Soap seems a little inconvenient for just specific places on my body.
  • pinktux101pinktux101 California&lt;3Posts: 377Member
    edited July 2009
    QUOTE (mukinsvivi @ Jul 1 2009, 01:16 AM) »
    Pinktux101: I think you can do whatever you seem most suitable with. I , personally, use
    the Lika's alone , because i fear the effects of whitening might be hindered by chemicals
    found in my body wash xD . But im really silly image.

kay thanks!!! :] I think I won't wash my face twice then but I'll still use body wash image
  • LycheeLaLycheeLa HerePosts: 985Member
    image Used this for less than two months
    It has def lightened my skin

Used Likas
  • Multitalented-oxMultitalented-ox CanadaPosts: 60Member
    Is there a store on soompi that likas? The OP closed there store temporarily and i'd like to get me some =) I did check the sellers forum but i couldn't find one. Could very well be blind though.
  • lovelovemarielovelovemarie Posts: 7Member
    Do yall use it once a day or twice a day?
  • smileitselansmileitselan CANADA :)Posts: 205Member
    ahh, this sounds very interesting!
    up until like last month, i was very into being tan (i don't know why)
    but now i realise i'd look sooo much better pale...

does anyone know where i could find this in the Lower Mainland/Vancouver area?
    hahaha uhh im thinking Osaka supermarket or like T&T or something XD

thank you (:
  • Chocopie.Chocopie. TorontoPosts: 1,339Member
    Does anyone know how to get this in Toronto?
  • ranianevranianev CaliforniaPosts: 390Member
    QUOTE (xoxo-j @ Nov 5 2006, 07:09 PM) »
    FOUND WHERE THEY SELL IT IN TORONTO>>>> UNI food mart (sheppard&brimley) its in that plaza where the Swiss Chalet is, n it's a chinese super market

^n ya, i found sometin on the internet that tells u how to tell the authentic likas soap:

Guidelines to buying authentic LIKAS Papaya soap:

Each Likas Papaya soap is orange-schemed and carries the Mystica Logo throughout its packaging. The Mystica Logo is reflectorized which emanates rainbow rays and shines in the light.
    Likas Papaya soap comes in a clean orange bar. There is no visible bits or bubbles inside it.
    Likas Papaya soap is sold in bar form and packed in a box. The soap is not sold in as scraps, or as overruns.
    Likas Papaya soap weighs exactly 135 grams.
    Likas Papaya soap has no strong odor & has no harsh ingredients.

• daulismdaulism ! Posts: 3,131Member
    QUOTE (Flicksityy @ Jul 4 2009, 02:32 AM) »
    Does this help uneven skin tone?

It's too cold in Australia to tan myself, therefore I need to lighten the dark shades on my body. Point is, I don't need to whiten my face, or arms, or stomach; I just need to whiten my legs and neck.

If I was to just use this on my legs and neck, would it balance out the skin tone? Or would it turn too light therefore I'll have to lighten my face etc to blend it in ? ==

Do they have cream or something instead? Soap seems a little inconvenient for just specific places on my body.

Hmm , i wouldn't worry too much , i remember when i had farmer's tan , i used it on my arms & it evened out all together. eventually, after a few months i started getting lighter overall , and everyone said i had no more tan lines. i guess you can say it goes in a process -- > first evens out -- > then lightens overall
    Moonlight speakers bumpin'
    Stars won't stop keep jumpin'
    Everybody's feelin'~ enjoy the night baby~