Acuvue 2 Or Freshlook

Guest baby077

Guest baby077

For color contacts
I've used acuvue for the longest time ever. but i want color contacts now and im sorta interested in the grey shade... BUT i've heard that a lot of ppl use freshlook for em so do you guys recommend freshlook or acuvue for color contacts?

ALSO>>>> do they fit for you? I got a demo frm acuvue, and i had blurry vision due to the wrong fit... i think the color was blocking part of my pupil. do u guys get this from acuvue or freshlook?

Guest XTINE__

I would say for my own personal preference, I would go with FreshLook for color contacts.

I think I've tried Acuvue color contacts once, but I forgot how that was like. I just love how FreshLook has a wide variety of colors and they all look so natural.

I've also tried CooperVision Expressions color contacts once, in green, and they were not bad either.

So, good luck with getting your color contacts. And btw, grey contacts are so awesome. =)

Guest da hee

go for freshlook colorblends. it's the best kind in my opinion. the color actually SHOWS yet it dissolves around your eyes that makes it look more natural and less fake.

Guest baby077

has anyone ever tried acuvue 2 colors? I got the demo for it, and i feel like the color is hiding my pupil... when i have them on, it's a bit blurry, different from when i tried on clear contacts. what are yr thoughts on this?

Guest Rubiiex

^Then maybe the acuvue demo ones are fitted for your eyes, possibly?

Fresh Look has a larger variety of colors that you can choose from, especially if you have dark color eyes.

Acuvue 2 only has like 3 colors that are compatible with dark eyes.

I'd go with the fresh look if you're mainly just looking for color ones.

Guest sant0kki

freshlook, hands down. my friend had acuvue 2 in grey and it looked really fake and blue. i think my grey freshlook contacts looked a lot more natural because there's a tiny hint of hazel in the middle that blends into grey.

• 2 years later...
Guest dollyviet

freshlook...

moonlight!! i looove it.

its subtle but super hott.

can yu post a review and pictures on them ?

i want to see wat they look like ^^

please & thnk you

Guest isomaa

i think most people have said freshlook.

i took use freshlook, and i use grey - makes your eyes pop out, but not tooo much like as to blue or green.

• 1 year later...
Guest parasmani20

Lens Cart is the biggest India leading online retailer of Contact Lenses. This is the biggest world's leading manufacturers.  Acuvue lenses are the best contact lenses. Because they have so many feathers in their hat and the biggest among those are the development of the world's first disposable contact lenses -Acuvue disposables, which are outperforming the comfort and health of conventional contact lens wear by eliminating the very need for rigorous cleaning regimes. Therefore, it is obvious that the wearer will love the comfort and hygiene of having fresh Acuvue lenses day in and day out. 

Archived