{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest jess1tym4life

Current BIG BANG threadhttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/364134/%E2%99%9B-bigbang-%E2%99%9B-the-official-%EB%B9%85%EB%B1%85-thread-%E2%98%85%E5%BD%A1-ver-3/
=====
Update: 081108 Big Bang -Intro, Remember, Sunset Glow MBC ComebackTAEYANG & DAESUNG SOLO ACTIVITIES PLEASE POST IN THEIR OWN THREADS..
BIG BANG INFORMATION CREATED..CREDIT TO (the7REAL.)
PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK PICTURES

[KOREAN] BIG BANG's SCHEDULE - ygbigbang.com ll T = TV Broadcast ll A = Radio Broadcast ll E = Not Aired
[ENGLISH] BIG BANG's SCHEDULE - managed by melodygreenleaf ll Updated daily. Click on the event for more info. In Seoul Standard Time, not PST like the calendar says.

Please read before posting!All general forum rules apply. Read HERE & HERE.When quoting an image, please remove the big_bangBig Bang FacebookBig Bang Myspace GroupBig Bang Myspace Group - Hawaii theREALiVIPSUBS.com  (Fansubbing Site)-- Youtube Channel ll Veoh Channel ll Crunchyroll ChannelOFFICIAL SOOMPI PICTURE THREADS[ ♥ ] Choi Seung Hyun ( T.O.P. )[ ♥ ] Dong Young Bae ( TaeYang )[ ♥ ] Kwon Ji Yong ( G-Dragon )[ ♥ ] Kang Dae Sung ( DaeSung )[ ♥ ] Lee Seung Hyun ( SeungRi )JANG HYUN SEUNG (aka SO-1)-- Former Big Bang candidate, trained with Big Bang for 2 years.Jang Hyun Seung (So-1) Info ll So-1 PicturesBIGBANG MERCHANDISE LISTING-- managed by and credit to omgfangirl @ yg_bigbang at Livejournal.comYesasiaDVDHeaven, KoreaPop, CDJapan ☆ ☆ ☆ SPECIAL THANKS ☆ ☆ ☆bigbangnyuh@YGBB.NET (profile translations), ygbigbang.com, YGBIGBANG CAFE, bigbangpop (Thai-VIPs @ popcornfor2.com), ygbounce.com, theREALiVIPSUBS, melodygreenleaf, omgfangirl@LJ, VIP @ YGBB.NET, VIP @ soompi, Jess @ YGBB.NET Layout and Graphics by the7REAL. (theREAL. @ YGBB.NET)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xzodiaxx

oooo wow the single is out already? lol they used we belong together and this love? the remakes that they did? awesome.. i wanted the full version to g-dragon's this love

Guest 177z_Aym

yay a BB thread ^__^

newyz omo i can't believe they are putting the song "we belong together" in the album..... yey i love their remix of the song =)

Guest AzN_cHiC89

I felt so sad when so-1 had to leave.. but I wish him luck in the future!

on the otherhand! now that they have the official group and can start recording and all! i can't wait to hear what the single is like.. and also to watch their performance.

i cant' wait for big bang to debut! i'm really looking forward to it! ^_^

Guest manga0fan0yeah

oh yea finally an official big bang thread!!

really cant wait for their album to debut!! :D i have been so excited bout BB since watching the whole of big bang documentary

WAAAHH, im liking them more n more...

Guest suicidal_glamour

I cant wait for their debut. I wish i could go to the YG Family concert!

I watched "This Love" and "We Belong Together" remixes done by Big Bang... they were really good! I think these guys have potiental!

Guest ROCKWITHU

Big Bang <33333

Yes, was hoping they'll have GD's & Tempo's

version of We Belong Together.

Definitely buying the single.

Thx for the info. Hopefully it'll be up @ yesasia soon. :D

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

i was wondering when their single is coming out! i can't wait to hear it all! and i can't wait for their mv that's coming out saturday!!!!

BIG BANG 짱!

i still have to watch ep.9-10, 6 episodes aired while i was gone in korea! -.- they're not as fun to watch when i already know who was let go -.- i felt bad for so-1 the whole time i watched his episode :S

[edit]

!!!!! WE BELONG TOGETHER is gonna be on it!!!! ^^

and THIS LOVE. i can't wait to hear the whole thing

yay Big Bang thread! finally!

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/music.../v13709943.html

Big Bang will go into recording after 10th con on Saturday. shooting of MV and photoshoot for the cd jacket will immediately follow. :w00t:

ohh yayy! that's so cool! i can't wait to see their MV xDD haha

Thanks Jess for making this thread! hehe

I can't wait for their single to come out! but most of them are remakes.. but that's ok cuz their remakes are sooo good! yeh i feel so bad for SO-1 >< i really hope he will become successful with his music in the future because he is really talented!

^

^haha Seungri is mine too xD but i love GD the most.. and daesung :x

i'm so greedy *prepares to get bashed*

I still can't believe that Hyun Seung got dropped, I'm still depressed over that situation, but I can't wait until their album comes out. =D

Also, I shall introduce myself to everyone on this thread.

Hi everyone~ my name's Aymei (pronounced like amy)

I'm from portland, oregon. The place with nothing to do & no fun.

And I'm 17.

I hope everyone else will introduce themselves so we get to know each other more. keke.

So question, their album only has four songs in it?

Thanks Jess sis for making this thread ^^

I want the single now! I'm in love with that Put ur hands up song :blush:

yay Big Bang thread! finally!

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/music.../v13709943.html

Big Bang will go into recording after 10th con on Saturday. shooting of MV and photoshoot for the cd jacket will immediately follow. :w00t:

Really? How cool. Hope we'll have their album asap this year. I can't wait any more days *jumps around*

Thanks Anna unnie for the info

*waves to aymie* welcome girl. Think i saw u @ some BB forums ^^

Archived