Ha Dong Kyun Official Thread

Guest Naux

From Wanted

yc-doppelgangger.thumb.jpg.d01109379cf00

I was surprised that there wasn't already a topic for him. Anyway...I just found out about an hour ago that he released a solo album last month. I manged to find a download and it's actually a really great album. To be honest, he was my least favorite vocalist of the group, but I really love 'Stand Alone'. So, has anyone else listened to it? What'd you think? Or were you like me and had no clue he was going solo? XD

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? That's great to hear ^_^ I think it definitely deserves to be up there. It's one of the very few albums where I've loved every track on it. Can't wait 'til I actually have some money to buy it. Bah...The annoyance that is job-hunting.

I'll PM a link to the album in a little bit.

This is the best picture I have of the album cover. I put the tracklist below, too, because the files weren't named...Only numbered. I was too lazy to fix it after I downloaded it :sweatingbullets: It was already in a .zip folder, so I just left it as it was and reuploaded it for my friend >.<

HaDongKyunStandAlone.jpg

Tracklist:

1. intro_ on the street

2. 이별의 노래 (Ibyorui Nore)

3. 그녀를 사랑해줘요 (Gunyorul Saranghejwoyo)

4. 넋드리 (Nogduri)

5. 멀리 멀리 (Molli Molli)

6. 환생 (Hwanseng)

7. 사랑에게 (Sarangege)

8. Interlude _ in the bar

9. Hot time lover (Featuring 거미) (Gummy/Gomi)

10. 미안해.. 그리고 부탁해.. (Mianhe..Gurigo Butaghe..)

11. 행복한 사람 (Hengboghan Saram)

12. 그런 여자니까 (Guron Yojanika)

13. 추락 (Churag)

14. One fine day

15. 기억 한그석 (Giog Hangusog)

16. outro _ in my room

Guest Lets_Be

i LOVE his single. i kept listening to it today. i love his voice. it's so different from anyone else's. can't wait to hear the whole album

Guest Chopstickx

His album is selling surprisingly well too, been in the top 10 ever since its release.

yes i was soo happy to see that he was selling very well. he even made it into take 7 on inkigayo. i'm very glad to see him doing well right now =]

For those that are interested in hearing it, you can find the original dl at http://s9.invisionfree.com/bww2.

You'll have to register there, but it takes 2 seconds. That's where I found it...And if you like to download, you'll love that site :)

And you're welcome, hoppershake ^_^

Guest bloopy_babo

I love WANTED. I am listening to their cd right now actually haha.

I think I will go check around for his album.

Guest Mr.Holmes

is he the same person on LL this week? 5/8

if it's him ... I heard he sang a song called you are so beautiful with lee jung and OMG! his voice was so nice ... i had dl his album already but still havn't listen :P

anyway, I dunno his former group WANTED can anyone provide pix or info?

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Does Wheesung involved in this album? Either in featuring or composing a song. I just wonder coz saw his name popped up with this album too.

Anyway he in EP68 - Live 7/27 YTN Tower Stage performing. I like Please Love Her.

And yet I can't find his MV anywhere on the internet. :T So far I've only seen his lives. But "Please Love her" is just wonderful.. the melody, his sweet voice. Kinda like Hwanee's voice actually, but he doesn't scream as much.

Don't know Wanyed, but with a voice like his it'd be a waste to be in a vocal group.

He was so cute in Love Letter. Any more pictures of him, profiles?

Ha Dong Kyun is a really good singer.

He has a unique voice ... I like the band Wanted too. There song Always was on the OST for The Tale of the Nine Tailed Fox.

Its good to see that he's coming back to the music industry ... his album is great.

btw .... He really looks like Tony Ahn. haha xD