Do you know how to get to Roosevelt Field Mall?

Guest dericcc

Guest dericcc

For people in NYC
Im not sure where I should put this :vicx:

but as the title says .... Do you know how to get to Roosevelt Field Mall? by train?

I have some idea....something like go to 34th st west and take the LIRR to Long Island o.O

but which LIRR stop? which train? is LIRR just one train? o.O

If I take to train...and get to Long Island...do I have to walk to the mall? ...how?

:tears:

Me and my friends have wanted to go for a while :/

I tried looking online and going to the trains websites...but I dont understand anything! :( cuz Im dumb and I suck w/ directions :mellow::(

Helppppppppppppppp :ph34r:

Guest MUGETSU

Roosevelt Field is accessible via the MTA's Long Island Bus and Long Island Railroad. For bus information call 516-228-4000 and for Long Island Railroad schedules call 516-822-LIRR or visit www.lirr.org. Take the Long Island Railroad to the Mineola station.

Guest dericcc

eh....o.O how do we get from Mineola station to Roosevelt ? :(

its just one train i could possibly take...right? o.o''

Guest ronmexico

Roosevelt Field is in Garden City. If you take the train to Mineola, you'll still need to take a bus (the N22 or N24) to get there. You can take the N22 from the 165th St. station or 178th St. in Jamaica (take the F train to 169th). That will be cheaper and easier. It takes maybe an hour (the bus; I don't know where you're coming from to begin with).

The LIRR has a lot of different lines. If you wanted to get to Mineola, you'd need to take the Ronkonkoma line. I think the Port Jeff line might also stop there. It would be pretty easy to figure out once you got to Penn. But again, the bus will be a lot cheaper.

Guest dericcc

erm Im coming from Chinatown but some of my friends are already live near Jamaica :3

So should I should take the F train to Jamaica (169th st) and then take the N22 to Roosevelt?

Gosh Im dumb -.-

Guest 말라카

erm Im coming from Chinatown but some of my friends are already live near Jamaica :3

So should I should take the F train to Jamaica (169th st) and then take the N22 to Roosevelt?

Gosh Im dumb -.-

yeah thats what we take, N22

Guest ronmexico

Yep, just take the F out there and then the N22. It shouldn't be too difficult. :)

Why are you guys going out to Roosevelt Field, anyway? It's not really anything special, just big.

Guest 말라카

Yep, just take the F out there and then the N22. It shouldn't be too difficult. :)

Why are you guys going out to Roosevelt Field, anyway? It's not really anything special, just big.

queens center gets a little boring after a while, and theres more stores in roosevelt

Guest dericcc

Ierno we're going shopping :D yay :D There are a lot of stores in Roosevelt that we can find in Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn :3

and like 말라카 said Queens Center does get boring :/

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait one last question I forgot to ask

We take the N22 to what stop??? helppp

Guest 말라카

Ierno we're going shopping :D yay :D There are a lot of stores in Roosevelt that we can find in Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn :3

and like 말라카 said Queens Center does get boring :/

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait one last question I forgot to ask

We take the N22 to what stop??? helppp

uhh the last stop is like roosevelt field, and you can see it, you'll be by the parking garage after you pass the mall. you'll have to walk through the garage

Archived