Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ha Ji Won 하지원

Replies

• moonbathemoonbathe Posts: 869Member

SUPERSTAR

Cr: Amazing Couple FB

Ha ji won - Crocodile Lady Photoshoot

Please follow the signature rule.

SUPERSTAR

Cr: Amazing Couple FB

Ha ji won - Crocodile Lady Photoshoot

• mssegacrazymssegacrazy Posts: 377Member

IDOL

Hi guys, do you know when Joseon 3 Beautiful Musketeers will premiere? Thanks! 
    I am an avid fan of the AMAZING YEOJA

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    Hi guys, do you know when Joseon 3 Beautiful Musketeers will premiere? Thanks! 

Hi @mssegacrazy

I read that'll be on February 11th but I don't think it is true. 

Ha Ji Won Feels Delight for Adorable Caricature from a Fan

On January 18th, Ha Ji Won showed off the gift she got from the fan through her me2day account. Her beloved fan sent the caricature of her, the picture that based on photo from her book singing event is so adorable. Besides the caricature she also put the real photo. She praised her fan’s great working. The picture is so cute.

Meanwhile, after promoting her essay book “Right This Moment” and wrapped the filming of her up-coming movie “Three Beauty of Joseon” Ha Ji Won takes a break for a moment.

http://kdramachoa.com/ha-ji-won-feels-delight-for-adorable-caricature-from-a-fan/

mssegacrazy
  • mssegacrazymssegacrazy Posts: 377Member

IDOL

edited January 2013
    Thanks @moonbathe :-* can't wait. Haha
    I am an avid fan of the AMAZING YEOJA
    moonbatheann_1
  • LiberaLibera Posts: 2,622Member

LEGEND

moonbathe said:

First Look At The Korean Action Heroines In THE HUNTRESSES

Al Young

Lead actress trio Ha Ji-won (As One), Kang Ye-won (Quick) and Son Ga-in are The Huntresses, a somewhat Korean equivalent to The Three Musketeers or Charlies Angel, only these beautiful bounty hunters are from the Joseon Dynasty. The film is a historical action adventure revolving around three strong female protagonists, each with a unique skill, battling a powerful group that is trying to overthrow the royal family and gain absolute power.

Director Park Je-Hyun compares the action-style of these characters, played by Ha, Kang and Son, to Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li respectively. "I think the girls resemble them in a way because HA has a charismatic look, KANG looks clumsy but always manages to handle matters and SON is a dab hand at beating opponents."

Here's the official synopis via Showbox:

As a child, Jin-ok witnessed the murder of her father and narrowly escaped death. She is taken under the wing of Mu-myeong, the man who saved her life, and trains in martial arts alongside two other girls. 10 years pass and the girls are now Joseon's best bounty hunters. One day, Jin-ok is asked to take on a case for a handsome reward. Against their master's wishes, the trio takes on the job, not knowing it will eventually lead them to the man responsible for the death of Jin-ok's father 10 years before.
    The release date is set in early 2013.

http://twitchfilm.com/2013/01/first-look-at-the-korean-action-heroines-in-the-huntresses.html

Thank you, hope it will be successful.
    moonbathe
  • the96butterflythe96butterfly Posts: 441Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    moonbathe said:

First Look At The Korean Action Heroines In THE HUNTRESSES

Al Young

Lead actress trio Ha Ji-won (As One), Kang Ye-won (Quick) and Son Ga-in are The Huntresses, a somewhat Korean equivalent to The Three Musketeers or Charlies Angel, only these beautiful bounty hunters are from the Joseon Dynasty. The film is a historical action adventure revolving around three strong female protagonists, each with a unique skill, battling a powerful group that is trying to overthrow the royal family and gain absolute power.

Director Park Je-Hyun compares the action-style of these characters, played by Ha, Kang and Son, to Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li respectively. "I think the girls resemble them in a way because HA has a charismatic look, KANG looks clumsy but always manages to handle matters and SON is a dab hand at beating opponents."

Here's the official synopis via Showbox:

As a child, Jin-ok witnessed the murder of her father and narrowly escaped death. She is taken under the wing of Mu-myeong, the man who saved her life, and trains in martial arts alongside two other girls. 10 years pass and the girls are now Joseon's best bounty hunters. One day, Jin-ok is asked to take on a case for a handsome reward. Against their master's wishes, the trio takes on the job, not knowing it will eventually lead them to the man responsible for the death of Jin-ok's father 10 years before.
    The release date is set in early 2013.

http://twitchfilm.com/2013/01/first-look-at-the-korean-action-heroines-in-the-huntresses.html

Indeed it's true. She's the prettiest of the 3. ^^ HJW unniee!! ^^

moonbathe

SUPERSTAR

I hope so. I hope this film will be a huge box-office success. :)

I think this movie won't get any awards because it isn't serious action movie. :(  ( I miss Jiwonnie so badly in award ceremonies. :( )
    I don't expect too much but at the same time I believe in her. :) I read the summary, ,it is good.  I must say I am very excited now. I really want to watch this movie. :)

100% agree with you. :)

SUPERSTAR

I miss her with short hair (but I love her with long hair :P )

Cr: HJW DC

ann_1

LEGEND

moonbathe said:
    I hope so. I hope this film will be a huge box-office success. :)

I think this movie won't get any awards because it isn't serious action movie. :(  ( I miss Jiwonnie so badly in award ceremonies. :( )
    I don't expect too much but at the same time I believe in her. :) I read the summary, ,it is good.  I must say I am very excited now. I really want to watch this movie. :)

100% agree with you. :)
    Agree, it isn't an "award movie" but i hope it will be a box office success! I wonder if Ha Ji Won will do another drama or movie this year, usually she does at least 2 movies per year, but there are not news about any other project for now, i'm sad about it, but happy too because this means that she's enjoing her rest and maybe she is choosing very carefully her next project after a not positive year and i'm glad i wanna see her wins again awards and have a big success.
    moonbathe

SUPERSTAR

Agree, it isn't an "award movie" but i hope it will be a box office success! I wonder if Ha Ji Won will do another drama or movie this year, usually she does at least 2 movies per year, but there are not news about any other project for now, i'm sad about it, but happy too because this means that she's enjoing her rest and maybe she is choosing very carefully her next project after a not positive year and i'm glad i wanna see her wins again awards and have a big success.
    I don't want her to do drama. Ratings, competition... Stressful  :-<  I don't want her to get hurt because of these things. :(
    I'm missing her but she deserves a rest. We must wait patiently for her next project. I hope it will be a great movie. 
    It would be great to see Jiwon in "Islands" with Ha Jeong-woo and Kang Dong-won. 

Whenever she gets an award, she is sooo happy. :) If she likes getting award, she must choose a project that is best for her. 
    I hope 2013 will be a wonderful and successful year for her. :) 

p.s:  I've been thinking what if in her next project she plays a mother who has 5-6 year old daughter. That would be very cute. :)

SUPERSTAR

sunshine4ever
  • ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥ USAPosts: 1,968Moderator

Netizens Play Celebrity Matchmaker to Yoo Seung Ho, Ha Jung Woo, and Song Seung Hun

With the recent outbreak of dating scandals that started off the new year, netizens have matched up celebrities according to their ideal types to predict the next potential celebrity couple.

In a recent interview, Yoo Seung Ho revealed, “[My ideal type] is a woman whose height is around 163 cm (~5’3″ ft), has a short hairstyle, and looks good in a plain white t-shirt and jeans.” KARA‘s Nicole, who seems to fit Yoo Seung Ho’s qualifications with a height of 165 cm (~5’4″ ft), previously revealed her ideal type on SBS‘ ‘Strong Heart‘ and stated, “Although I don’t have any dating experience, I have a person who I like. I really like Yoo Seung Ho”, confessing her crush on the heart throb actor.

Actor Ha Jung Woo also shared on his ideal type, “A woman who has the same sense of humor (as me) and gives good reactions. I want my future wife to fulfill her dreams and hopes rather than stay at home and do housework. I am thinking about bringing my father to come live with me. I hope that my wife naturally accepts living with my father.” Ha Jung Woo’s ideal type matched up with his ‘Fashion King‘ co-star Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri who is known to have a respectful sunbae-hoobae relationship with the actor. Yuri previously revealed her unique ideal type and shared, “When we ride through an isolated town and our tire breaks down, I want a man who is familiar with being able to fix the tire. When replacing the tire, I want to see him slightly reveal his arm muscles.”

Song Seung Hun shared his ideal type and stated, “There are many people around me who get married and have children these days, so I envy them a lot. My biggest dream is to raise a happy family. I like a bright and positive person.” Actress Ha Ji Won also shared, “[My ideal type] is a sweet guy who doesn’t have double eyelids. A guy who is positive and laughs a lot”, leading fans to ship the possibly bright, happy couple.

Singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee who recently went public with their relationship also had matching ideal types. Rain previously shared his love for older women and stated, “Rather than someone who is younger, I prefer someone who is older than me. It would be ideal to have someone who is one or two years older than me”, which matched Kim Tae Hee’s two-year age difference with the singer. Kim Tae Hee also revealed her ideal type stating, “A man who has attractive visuals and is witty.”

Which potential pairing would you most like to see?

Source & Image(s): Sports Chosun

https://31.media.tumblr.com/9c073ff8d58cab4ebe96fa8b74f6944d/tumblr_nbgrb00g8B1tb7aqpo1_400.gif
    Avvie: recycle@livejournal | Gif: k-is-for-korea@tumblr
    moonbatheLiberaniknokdagu425

LEGEND

‎[News] 5 Korean Movies (Blockbuster To Be) In 2013

In 2013, it seems there will be some new Korean Movies that are potentially to be blockbuster, so what is any Korean Movie that will be on theater in 2013, here is the list!

1. The Berlin File aka Bereurlin (Release Date: January 31, 2013)

2. New World aka Sinsegye (Release Date:February 21, 2013)

3. The Huntress aka Joseonminyeo Samchongsa (Release Date: February (Lunar New Year), 2013)

Story:
    Set in the Joseon Period, three beautiful musketeers fight against a powerful group who tries to overturn the royal family and gain absolute power. The leader of the Beautiful Three Musketeers is Jin-Ok (Ha Ji-Won), a smart and righteous woman. Hong-Dan (Kang Ye-Won) is the only married woman among the three women. Ga-Bi (Son Ga-In) is the youngest among the musketeers and excels at fighting.

Cast:
    Ha Ji-Won – Jin-Ok
    Kang Ye-Won – Hong-Dan
    Son Ga-In – Ga-Bi
    Joo Sang-Wook – Sa-Hyun
    Ko Chang-Seok – Moo-Myung

4. Classmate/ Alumni aka Dongchangsaeng (Release Date: Sometime in 2013)

5. The Road Home/ The Way Home aka Jibeuro Ganeun Gil (Release Date: second half of 2013)

Source: http://www.mydramadiary.com/kmovie-news/5-korean-movies-blockbuster-to-be-in-2013.html

Thanks to JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub
    moonbathemssegacrazy

SUPERSTAR

Cr: nate.com

SUPERSTAR

Cr: Ha Ji Won World Twitter @hajiwonworld

Picture Cr: nate.com

According to the article Crocodile Lady& its exclusive model Ha Ji Won awarded First Brand Award for nine consecutive years. 

Libera

LEGEND

Your Favorite Noona/Dongseng K-Drama Couples by soompi

1. Han Ga In (’82) & Kim Soo Hyun (’88) - The Moon That Embraces the Sun (2012)
    2. Chae Rim (’79) & Lee Min Ki (’85) - Dalja’s Spring (2007)
    3. Kim Sun Ah (’75) & Hyun Bin (’82) - My Name is Kim Sam Soon (2005) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    4. Seo Woo (’85) & Yoo Seung Ho (’93) - Flames of Ambition (2010)
    5. Yoon Eun Hye (’84) & Yoo Seung Ho (’93) - I Miss You (2012)
    6. Ha Ji Won (’78) & Lee Seung Gi (’87) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Here’s another couple that I found believable despite the whopping 9-year difference. I can’t believe I put off watching The King 2 Hearts all this time – it’s definitely on my top 10 all-time list.
    Rating: Refrigerator Kiss!
    7. Kim Sun Ah (’75) & Lee Jang Woo (’86) - I Do, I Do (2012)
    8. Lee Ji Ah (’77) & Yoon Shi Yoon (’86) - Me Too, Flower (2011)
    9. Lee Min Jung (’82) & Shin Won Ho (’91) - Big (2012)
    10. Kim Hee Sun (’77) & Lee Min Ho (’87) - Faith (2012)
    11. Choi Kang Hee (’77) & Joo Won (’87) - Level 7 Civil Servant (2013)
    12. Park Jin Hee (’78) & Kim Bum (’89) - The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry (2010)

via http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/24/your-favorite-noonadongseng-k-drama-couples/7/

credit to TheKing2Hearts.LeeSeungGi.HaJiWon and Soompi
    moonbathe

SUPERSTAR

Added first images for the upcoming Korean movie “The Huntresses”

Added first images for the upcoming Korean movie “The Huntresses” (2013)

Directed by Park Je-hyeon

With Ha Ji-wonKang Ye-wonSon Ga-inKo Chang-seokJoo Sang-wook,…

Previously known as “Three Joseon Angels” on HanCinema
    Synopsis
    Based in the Joseon times, this action historical is about a group of three beautiful ladies starred by Ha Ji-wonKang Ye-won and Son Ga-in.
    Ha Ji-won takes on the role of Jin-ok, leader of the group and inventor of unique weapons with the ability to disguise herself in variety. She is about to upgrade her action from what we have seen so far and add a little bit of airhead in it.
    Kang Ye-won is Jin-ok’s co-worker and the only married one in the group. She is better at throwing daggers than cooking and better in tumbling than housework. She is the funny one being the ‘idiot’ ajumma’ (married woman).
    Son Ga-in is the youngest of the group. She is a fist first and talk later kind of person who is blunt and chic and is about to take over the hearts of men all over the country.
    Other than these three, Ko Chang-seok take on the role of monk Moo-myeong andJoo Sang-wook, the role of warrior Sa-hyeon who threaten the three angels.

Release date in Korea : 2013

http://www.ohkpop.com/91379/added-first-images-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-the-huntresses

the96butterflyLibera

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013

Damo Chae Ok

Libera