Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ha Ji Won 하지원

Replies

• LiberaLibera Posts: 2,643Member

LEGEND

moonbathe said:
    HA JI WON  SBS DA 12.12.31

Chinese translation of Jiwon's Greetings to ScriptWriter Kim Eun sook (Secret Garden, A Gentleman's Dignity..etc..who won Lifetime Achievement award), Which was shown yesterday during SBS Awards 2012 ^^

电视剧中,演员所持台词真的很重要,怎么可以写出这么珠玉般煤的台词呢?以后请再多多创造更帅气的电视剧和角色!真心地祝贺被授予功劳奖!!
    啧啧啧啧~
    金恩淑作家确实很有才~哎一古~我爱她,也爱SBS~啊哈哈哈
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    In dramas, the actor's lines are really important. How do you write those lines that shine as much as crystals? Pleasw write more dramas and roles that are even more cool! Sincerely congratulate you for achieving the lifetime achievement Award!
    kekekeke~
    Writer Kim eun suk is really capable~aigoo~I love her, and also love SBS~ahahaha

Thank You Angel Kwa Li Ying & Alicia Chua for the translation.
    ~acfp admins.
    Cr: Baidu XY

credit to: amazing couple (hyun bin and ha ji won)

moonbathe
  • moonbathemoonbathe Posts: 869Member

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    I love her look in this MV.  

Love Story (Bi Rain - 2008)  Caps

cr to: HJW DC

Please follow the signature rule.
    LiberaDal

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    Love Story (2008)

Cr to: HJW DC

Libera

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    Love Story  (2008)

Libera

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    Love Story  (2008)

Libera

SUPERSTAR

Love Story (2008)

Libera

SUPERSTAR

Love Story (2008)

Libera

SUPERSTAR

Love Story (2008)

Libera

SUPERSTAR

edited January 2013
    Love Story (2008)

image                  image

Libera

SUPERSTAR

Love Story (2008)

Libera

LEGEND

Wow she is really stunning in "love story" mv. Wish to see her in a role that shows her girlish and sexy side. In reversal of fortune, in BABO and even in Closer to heaven i think she is irresistible.
    moonbathe

SUPERSTAR

Wow she is really stunning in "love story" mv. Wish to see her in a role that shows her girlish and sexy side. In reversal of fortune, in BABO and even in Closer to heaven i think she is irresistible.

agree^^ 

I can't wait to see her in another project.  I hope she doesn't pick a movie like The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers. I don't feel good about that movie. :(

She is a unique actress and deserves to work with good movie stars like Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun. 2013 will bring good luck to our Ha Ji Won, I pray for this. :)

LEGEND

edited January 2013
    moonbathe said:

agree^^ 

I can't wait to see her in another project.  I hope she doesn't pick a movie like The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers. I don't feel good about that movie. :(

She is a unique actress and deserves to work with good movie stars like Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun. 2013 will bring good luck to our Ha Ji Won, I pray for this. :)
    Totally agree, i love to see her doing action and i would have been really happy if The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers would be a serious action movie, a mix of damo and duelist, but it's just a comedy action and it won't gain her any awards and it was a lot of hard work for Jiwonni. I would like an action-thriller-romantic movie for Ha Ji Won, something that can make her shine in acting and in beauty. And of course it's time for her to work with the biggest movie stars and directors and finally have all the recognitions she deserve.
    moonbathe

SUPERSTAR

I would like an action-thriller-romantic movie for Ha Ji Won, something that can make her shine in acting and in beauty. And of course it's time for her to work with the biggest movie stars and directors and finally have all the recognitions she deserve.

It would be great to see her in serious projects with serious movie stars. I miss to see her in award ceremonies.:(   

• cocomhecocomhe Posts: 3,539Member

SUPERSTAR

i am not a fan of fantasy theme, i want to see her in a love story /romcom  movie or drama  :)>-

moonbathe
  • xopo17xopo17 In Oppa Heart :) Posts: 3,855Member

LEGEND

edited January 2013
    untill now, i don't know why King of 2 heart (beside Lee Yoon Ji ) and Ha ji Won did not get any award

MBC doesnt now how to thank their great actor and actress’, I wonder HOW THEY COULDNT SEE HA JI WON AND LEE SEUNG GI? OR MAYBE THE CLOSED THEIR EYES AND CHOSE? & 
    ON TOP OF THAT NATION’S TOP ACTRESS HA JI WON NOT WINNING AGAINST HA GA IN…EVEN NOT A SINGLE AWARD….. THESE AWARD CEREMONY WAS A BIG JOKE

Actually Ha Ji Won level of acting is much better than HGI......... no offense for HGI fans, its my true opinion, just take at look a ha Ji Won portfolio work...

and the rating of king 2 heart is very good and high, still wonder to MBC

sighhhhh, so dissapointed to MBC

enough for my babble, and happy new year to ha ji Won, to me you already a winner of best actress :D

^=^  Appa Oediga / DWAWG / Lee Junsu  HOO / MinYuL / Song Jun - BInNie / Chan Hyung ^=^

Liberaniknokdagu425moonbatheLyrayoo
  • kdrama4everkdrama4ever Posts: 3Member
    Happy New Year to my lovely Ha Ji Won and all her fans.

I agree with some of you, there's no way that Ha Ji Won lost out MBC award to HGI only for her high rating series.

No offend to HGI fans but her acting has not reached to Ji Won's level yet, but I believe that winning an award for Ji Won is just secondary and the most important thing is her passion for acting.

We always love and support you Ha Ji Won :-*
    niknokdagu425Dalmoonbatheelizabeth

SUPERSTAR

CR: XY Baidu

cocomheLyrayoo

SUPERSTAR

CR: XY Baidu

Liberasunshine4everelizabeth