Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Ha Ji Won 하지원

Replies

• moonbathemoonbathe Posts: 869Member

SUPERSTAR

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2012

SUPERSTAR

• nhienhuynh79nhienhuynh79 VietnamPosts: 9Member

moonbathe said:
    One Night of TV Entertainment

Thanks for your post. I don't know how to embed youtube here
    Soul Expression - HA JI WON - Beyond Love
    imudmoonbathe
  • cocomhecocomhe Posts: 3,536Member

SUPERSTAR

@honours09 thank you very much, yes i got the message clear...so cute, i hope it's for real  :x

HJW
  • cocomhecocomhe Posts: 3,536Member

SUPERSTAR

@moonbathe wow... really 48 male celebrities? who are they aside from those 2 mentioned? i guess she is really nice in person  that is why guys like her as their girlfriend 

>:D<

moonbathe
  • orange_glittersorange_glitters USAPosts: 57Member
    Moonbathe, thank you for the video!  The music played in the video clip from Sega's OST made my heart skipped.  I love it!  
    You — my sorrowful, my precious.  
    You  flew to me, by mistake.

imudHJWmoonbathe
  • gle_perrygle_perry seoulPosts: 368Member

IDOL

moonbathe said:
    One Night of TV Entertainment

gumawo video... hjw soo funny  :))
    moonbathe
  • HJWHJW Posts: 368Member

IDOL

wowwwwwwwwwww.. 48 male celebrities????

DAEBAK JIWONNIE.... 
    =D>

Please kindly follow the signature rules.

imud
  • gle_perrygle_perry seoulPosts: 368Member

IDOL

48 actor choice Ha ji won uniie...  :x =D>

AC FB ..

Olga2010Ansmoonbathelevis_loverelizabeth
  • sunshine4eversunshine4ever touched by Grace with JaeminPosts: 7,510Friend of Soompi

LEGEND

@nhienhuynh79  and @gle_perry, will you please edit your post and take out the video that you quoted? thanks so much. :). Thank you so much for Ji Won's news, gle_perry, :) can't believe she's afraid of chicken toys, too!
    Praying for peace for countries at war during
    this time as well as victims of war. <333

• DalDal VietnamPosts: 106Member

IDOL

edited October 2012
    edited

1023 Jiwonie @hajiwon1023 4ever :) :) :) JiWonderland - Ha Ji Won 's Vietnamese Fanclub : facebook.com/JiWonderland 

facebook.com/dal707

• minnie0103minnie0103 Posts: 1,289Member

LEGEND

Actress Ha Ji Won responds to being selected as the ideal type of 48 male celebrities

On the October 3rd broadcast of SBS‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertaniment‘, actress Ha Ji Won discussed dating and shared her thoughts of being selected by 48 male celebrities as their ideal type.

When asked about dating, she stated, “I’ve met a lot of great men while filming dramas, so I think my standards for men have risen. To be honest, I think I’ve lived vicariously. I’ve been feeling vicarious through the characters I’ve played in dramas.

The reporter then revealed a collage of 48 male celebrities who’ve selected Ha Ji Won as their ideal type since her debut in 1999. Surprised, Ha Ji Won commented, “That’s impossible. If that’s true, then they should’ve told me in person.”

To this, the reporter revealed, “Actor Cha Tae Hyun said he’d go meet you at any time or place as long as you call him,” and “Actor Oh Ji Ho said he’d be honored if he could marry you.

In the same episode, Ha Ji Won also confessed one of her secret fears and revealed that she’s afraid of chicken. “I don’t like chickens because I get the feeling that they’re glaring at me, but I do love eating them.”

Source: allkpop.com
  • skksaddictskksaddict Posts: 19Member
    who is that man???  :-/
  • cheerio10cheerio10 Posts: 12Member
    HJW looks great in the video and photoshoot. thanks for posting.
    moonbathe

SUPERSTAR

Ha Ji-won gets vicarious satisfaction

Ha Ji-won revealed why she didn't go on dates.

She appeared on the SBS "TV News At Night" on the 3rd and told her story of being one of the best action stars for the past 13 years.

Ha Ji-won was asked how she went on dates and she said, "I think my standards in men have gotten higher since I work with such amazing men".

"I think I am vicariously satisfied. I felt satisfied in the life my character was living".

Source: Hancinema

Please follow the signature rule.