Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ha Ji Won 하지원 Current Drama "Empress Ki"

Replies

• moonbathemoonbathe Posts: 869Member

SUPERSTAR

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012
    I've encoded and subbed Rain's Love Story. Only movie is subbed, english and chinese subtitles.
    Password is my ID with a hyphen.

Thanks for links @koala chingu

i really loved this MV :)   Ha Ji Won ssi was so beautiful in this MV.  :)
    Please follow the signature rule.
    niknokdagu425mssegacrazyminman84
  • koala chingukoala chingu SingaporePosts: 14Member

IDOL

I should have subbed the part where Rain says: 'This is my style' as 'Oppa gangnam style!'
    mssegacrazymoonbathe
  • mssegacrazymssegacrazy Posts: 358Member

IDOL

@koala chingu

thanks for uploading! :)
    I am an avid fan of the AMAZING YEOJA
  • sjmoralessjmorales Posts: 5Member
    I've encoded and subbed Rain's Love Story. Only movie is subbed, english and chinese subtitles.

I can't open the file chingu... 
    You don't have to like me, just don't pretend that you do.

- Shin Ji Ra

SUPERSTAR

sjmorales said:

I can't open the file chingu... 

password : koala-chingu 

i can open, there is no problem :)

SUPERSTAR

CR:JiWonderland FB

G1 New Poster

niknokdagu425blue19levis_lover

SUPERSTAR

CR:tryp96  credit: fannylhw

TK2H in Hong Kong TVB Weekly Magazine

TK2H has been renamed “When Prince Meets Female Officer” in Hong Kong, and will start airing on TVB3 (drama channel) on September 16. The broadcast time seems to be 5pm and 11pm (rerun?) every Sunday.

• niknokdagu425niknokdagu425 Posts: 851Member

SUPERSTAR

HAJIWON and SONG SEUNG HUN INTERVIEW DECEMBER 24 with ENGSUB 

crAMAZING COUPLE FB and Crystal Chan

Please kindly read the signature rules.
    moonbathemssegacrazyminman84

IDOL

HAJIWON and SONG SEUNG HUN INTERVIEW DECEMBER 24 with ENGSUB 

crAMAZING COUPLE FB and Crystal Chan

thank you for sharing this, chingu! I've been waiting for this.

SUPERSTAR

CR: JiWonderland FB

Ha Ji Won - Japanese Magazine

niknokdagu425blossom0901levis_loverXue Zhu Yu

SUPERSTAR

CR: Photo © DC The King 2 Hearts Gallery

CR: The King 2 Hearts with Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won

‘The King 2 Hearts’ Last Filming Days... 

“The world created by Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won will linger for a long time...” ‘The King 2 Hearts’ has officially become a masterpiece!

blossom0901coppersunDal

IDOL

@minman84

That's so true. Indeed, HJW is an actress and a woman with amazing charms.
    levis_lover
  • elizabethelizabeth NowherePosts: 9,932Member

IDOL

Hey there 1023rs. Here's something you might really want to read. It's a compilation of the charms of HJW by the Daily Twins.
    This is so sweet of all the actors saying about Ha Ji Won but they forgot to mention Philip Lee.  Though he didn't anything about Ha Ji Won but he sure caught the Ji Won syndrome while working w/ her on Secret Garden.

Read article here, http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/178862/philip-lee-%EC%9D%B4%ED%95%84%EB%A6%BD/p13
    Visit my fashion blog @ joteielizabeth blogspot
    niknokdagu425levis_lover

SUPERSTAR

Old news but it is about "HJW Charm" :)

Ha Ji Won: The "Ideal" One

Ha Ji Won is the “ideal type” in the eyes of many male stars.  Her character on “Secret Garden,” Raim, has been turning a lot of heads and gotten the attention of male stars.  Since her debut in the entertainment industry in 1997, Ji Won has attracted a large fan club due to her outstanding acting skills, great looks and personality.

Recently Go Soo appeared on MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News” where he stated his ideal woman was Ha Ji Won.  Interestingly, this was not the expected answer to the question asked.  The question originally asked Go Soo was among the actresses that he had already worked with (Kim Ha Neul, Son Ye Jin, Kim Hee Sun, Han Ye Seul) which was his ideal type, and he replied, “my ideal type in not any of them. My ideal type is Ha Ji Won.” 

Ji Won later expressed her thanks upon hearing Go Soo’s response, saying “I feel great. Thank you.”  In the past the two have worked together filming singer Luey’s music video, “Lue,” for his debut album back in 2001.  Another interesting fact is that they are the same age, both born in 1978.

Another Ji Won fan is Jang Geun Suk, who has stated “Ha Ji Won is so pretty and nice that anyone can easily fall in love with her.”  He speaks though from his own experience of having worked with her in the past.  Both of them appeared together in the 2006 KBS 2TV’s “Hwanggini.” Jang Geun Suk acted the role of Kim Eun Ho, a young man of noble birth, who falls in love with Hwanggini, gisaeng (a Korean geisha) who was played by Ha Ji Won.  Two years ago on KBS 2TV’s “Lee Sang Hyung World Cup,” he revealed that he really fell in love with Ha Ji Won while he was shooting the KBS 2 drama.  Just another crazed fan I guess, lol. 

As if the competition couldn’t get any tougher, 2PM’s Taecyeon also chose Ha Ji Won as his ideal type.  His confession came on a previous tv program but last year on SBS’s “Sweet Potato” they had asked him who his ideal type was and he replied, “ever the same, Ha Ji Won.”  His single hearted love was kind of expected back at 30th Blue Dragon Movie Awards in 2009 where he took off his shirt and showed off his six pack during their performance.

A different approach was taken by Jo Sang Wook who stated last month on tvN’s “Talk Show Taxi” that he preferred boyish type women.  Lucky for him Ha Ji Won has a boyish style haircut at the moment.  What do you know when asked for further details, he said he was really into Ha Ji Won. So the current VIP fan club bus now has four wheels/members.

But wait every bus has a spare tire and that is Lee Sung Jae.  Last October during the public movie interview for “Natalie” he stated that he would very much like to act with Ha Ji Won.  “In the past, when reporters asked whether there were any female actresses that I wanted to work with, no one really popped up in my mind, but now I have someone. I think Ha Ji Won is a great actress. I feel like we would be able to act well together.” 

By this point we should just start a Ha Ji Won fan club exclusive for the stars so it can exist in reality.  I just hope I never meet her or else I may get caught in her seemingly irresistible charm and beauty. Actually that may not be the worst thing but the competition worries me, but first I will start working on that 8 pack, 1000 sit-ups per day should do it.  Thanks for being so stunning Ji Won, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. . .

Read here : http://www.soompi.com/2011/02/04/ha-ji-won-the-ideal-one/

Dal
  • minman84minman84 Posts: 39Member
    While spazzing at unnie's old pictures I saw a BTS of Secret Garden showing the ever cool and amazing yeoja, Gil Ra Im. HJW rocks!
    It's my first time seeing these BTSs. Unnie looks really cool. She's one if not the only one who can pull off that "dangerous", kick Richard Simmons, and cool look. Unnie fighting! I'm really looking forward to seeing your movie Joseon Three Beautiful Musketeers.

source: Secret Garden soompi forum

Wah Gil Ra Im :D...

thanks for sharing... it's really cute :X