Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ha Ji Won 하지원

Replies

• mssegacrazymssegacrazy Posts: 377Member

IDOL

cocomhe said:
    cocomhe said:
    i have watched Closer To Heaven, it's a nice movie, the only thing i did not like is her partner there, sorry i am just being honest, it would have been better if it was Hyun Bin or other cute actors.  ;;)
    Idol male leads are unlikely to make the sacrifice that made Closer to Heaven the film it is. Kim Myung-Min progressively starved himself and vommitted during filming to portray the phases of muscle atrophy due to Lou Gehrig's disease. The skin and bones frame in the latter part is rather heart wrenching. At least, that much credit is deserved for a dedicated actor. Like Christian Bale in The Machinist.
    I agree with you koala chingu. Kim Myung Min's sacrifice for the sake of his role is a real sign of his passion of acting. That's worth my applause. Daebak
    yes i agree with what you said, i have nothing against personally with KMM, in fact i've seen him in Open City, he is a good actor, but as a fan of HJW, i would love to see her with my fav actors, but just the same i do watch her movies even with other actors, and what is important is we share the same favorite actress...peace to all  :)>-
    yes. peace to you, chingu,  and to all as well. I really agree on your "what is important is we share the same favorite actress." Thumbs up! :D
    I am an avid fan of the AMAZING YEOJA
    niknokdagu425mench
  • minman84minman84 Posts: 39Member

cydl08 said:
    !!!hello everyone esp. to all 1023r...Certified HJW fan and a sega addict here! 
    hello! :) nice to meet you, virtually. Like you, I'm also a SeGa addict. keke. That fantastic drama brought me here and made me a HJW fan for life. :D
    100% agree with you.. she really looks amazing.. :-x
  • cocomhecocomhe Posts: 3,532Member

SUPERSTAR

What is Win Win show? i saw a bts of Sector 7 where her head was covered with oil, she said that she cannot see after the take, she had to put droppers to clear her eyes, but she was still smiling.  
    I also saw her guesting on Family Outing and she was called Reaction Queen because she was always laughing...really so cute 
    :-*

hae.rimmoonbathe
    @cocomhe

CMIIW but I think it's about korean talk show which invited actor or actress to talk about general things..

Ah yes I watched that FO too.. and I thought the most funny part is at the end of the episode when HJW is cooking the fish together with YJS and KJK... I always laughed at that part :))..  HJW is really cute in there..
    moonbathe

SUPERSTAR

@minman84 yes that portion where she was cooking the fish is so hilarious, she really had no idea how to cook, but she is really cute because she is always laughing, she is like a little girl, the guys really enjoyed making fun of her, that's why Hyori was jealous, and when she split, wow she is amazing, her body is so flexible.  =D>

moonbathe
  • cydl08cydl08 Posts: 11Member

ROOKIE

minman84 said:

cydl08 said:
    !!!hello everyone esp. to all 1023r...Certified HJW fan and a sega addict here! 
    hello! :) nice to meet you, virtually. Like you, I'm also a SeGa addict. keke. That fantastic drama brought me here and made me a HJW fan for life. :D
    100% agree with you.. she really looks amazing.. :-x
    One AMAZING WOMAN us all here! for me her presence or even her smile is like my own personal brand of heroin. bwahahaha!
    moonbathegracielou105

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012

was watching this and i find the guy cute, i am not familiar with him yet but they look good together ...as usual HJW is always giggling ...btw thanks to Saradona2K for uploading this 

:))

niknokdagu425
  • the96butterflythe96butterfly Posts: 441Member

SUPERSTAR

i am still watching Damo at the moment and I cannot help myself feel disappointed that Chae-Ohk is in love with Boss Jang instead of Commander Hwangbo! :(

Whyy?? my heart goes out for Commander Hwangbo! I am upset!

but I still have to finish it though.. and because of the love angle even if it's just 14episodes I cannot finish it as fast as I have finished SeGa and K2H! hahah

geez.. otoke? otoke? i cannot...
    please chae-ohk choose Hwangboo!!
    i am affected like this! :(

• the96butterflythe96butterfly Posts: 441Member

SUPERSTAR

so I just finished DAMO. Oh Man! I have to find a good vibes movie/drama this time.. Damo was too much for me! </3

niknokdagu425

SUPERSTAR

I so love the last photo, looks like a real princess....hmmm i wonder who will be her Prince charming
    ^:)^

SUPERSTAR

again i would like to thank saradonna2k for uploading this on youtube, just want to share it here, HJW is really the queen of laughter

=))

niknokdagu425blue19
  • elizabethelizabeth NowherePosts: 9,937Member

IDOL

[09.01.12] Ha Ji Won - KBS2's Entertainment news

cr: jiwonderland0628
    I do hope that Song Seung Hoon and Ha Ji Won can work together as a couple in the future.  Everyone seems to really want to work w/ her.
    Visit my fashion blog @ joteielizabeth blogspot
    HJW
  • niknokdagu425niknokdagu425 Posts: 871Member

SUPERSTAR

so I just finished DAMO. Oh Man! I have to find a good vibes movie/drama this time.. Damo was too much for me! </3
    hehehe i understand you, i was 1 wk depressed when i finished it,watch again Secret Garden to ease the pain,but i really loved the ending of Damo. :-)
    Please kindly read the signature rules.

Ha Ji Won KEB CF

She's so lovely in here.. :x what CF is this ?

Source: http://en.korea.com/hajiwon/?p=1489

• moonbathemoonbathe Posts: 869Member

SUPERSTAR

minman84 said:

Ha Ji Won KEB CF

She's so lovely in here.. :x what CF is this ?

Source: http://en.korea.com/hajiwon/?p=1489

KEB = Korean Exchange Bank :D

Yes i agree with you, she is so so lovely :D

Please follow the signature rule.

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012
    @minman84 :-)

KEB CF :-) cr jiwonderland0628

Please kindly read the signature rules.
    minman84