Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ha Ji Won 하지원

Replies

• gracielou105gracielou105 Posts: 13Member
    @minman84 yes, i watched it on live streaming just now...she lost it to  Christine Neubauer
    Did she attend? I hope she didnt so that she won't be stressed much since she has to go to that plus film Joseon Angels. :)

That'll make me feel better at least that she didnt get tired by attending the ceremony. :)

Congrats to all who won. She's indeed still a winner in our hearts! <3
    niknokdagu425
  • minman84minman84 Posts: 39Member
    @minman84 yes, i watched it on live streaming just now...she lost it to  Christine Neubauer
    oo :( .. nah I don't care who's win.. she's still the best.. :x
    niknokdagu425
  • cocomhecocomhe Posts: 3,523Member

SUPERSTAR

of course @moonbathe and we are mighty proud of all her achievements.  besides, i agree with someone's post that awards with online voting/polls are not accurate measure of best performances, it becomes more like popularity contests.
    @cocomhe, i havent finished BMGF, my streaming link then was very slow. will finish it soon.
    @minman84..i sincerely urge you to watch WHIB, it is one of HJW's best! both Damo and WHIB, i have downloaded from asiatorrent. 
    i watched BMGF in dramacrazy...from what movie was she nominated in SDA?  Online voting makes no sense at all, so i don't feel bad at all that she did not win, what is important is that she is our best actress

niknokdagu425
  • niknokdagu425niknokdagu425 Posts: 871Member

SUPERSTAR

wow 1023rs are spazzing, guys we need to celebrate too we won the silver prize award and best ost for king 2hearts, and please dont say that online voting makes no sense Hajiwon did win with those kind of method too, but i share the sentiments of the majority here because she is an outstanding actress that we fans always anticipate that she will get the awards because of her great performance and her being versatile in the different roles that she made. I am bit sad too but thats life whats important is we all Love and support her no matter what, Lets be happy too for the success of others,lets have a positive attitude always just like hajiwon unnie. :-)
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    gracielou105
  • mssegacrazymssegacrazy Posts: 377Member

IDOL

yes let's be positive just like unnie :) Let's support her all the way. Meanwhile, I'm so curious about how her character in Joseon Musketeers will be like. I'm so excited to see her in sageuk costume again.
    I am an avid fan of the AMAZING YEOJA

IDOL

I want to share this. I watched the live airing of SDAwards 2012. When the Hallyu Drama OST award is to be given, the main hosts asked the presenters of the OST award what their favorite OST is and were asked to sing a few lines of it (I'm not so sure about this since I don't understand Korean). Guess what? The 2 presenters both picked and sang "Eolmana eolmana deo.. neoreul" which is the start of the chorus of the OST "That Man/Woman" of Secret Garden which also won the same award in last year's SDAwards. It's amazing how HJW's dramas bag these awards even the minor ones. IMO, she definitely has the golden touch. Like Ockoala of Koalasplayground.com said, Secret Garden is like a zombie that never dies. I'm so happy I watched because it started my being a fan of Ms. Ha Ji Won. To all 1023rs here, good day! 
    niknokdagu425moonbatheDalmench

IDOL

ganaax said:
    http://korean-entert...xceed-ha-jiwon/

what a big mouthed loser..., seriously......making debut and saying about surpassing HJW?

at her age....HJW already had critically acclaimed film(Truth or dare) and box office hit films(Nightmare,sex is zero) also international hit film(phone)... plus had 4 drama.........she was already crowned to HQ........and till now she is nonstop doing film after film with success.....she is one of first korean wave generation and was part of resurrection the korean films industry...... she made so many historical/record thing in korean movie industry......but she never ever was big mouthed....even now.....now days idols....sheesh
    If you think of it the other way, i think it would be a compliment to HJW. It just says she's the best. To be the best, you have to beat the current best.: ) Ha Ji Won's really the best that's why there are numerous beginners who want to follow her footsteps.
    minman84

SUPERSTAR

ganaax said:
    http://korean-entert...xceed-ha-jiwon/

what a big mouthed loser..., seriously......making debut and saying about surpassing HJW?

at her age....HJW already had critically acclaimed film(Truth or dare) and box office hit films(Nightmare,sex is zero) also international hit film(phone)... plus had 4 drama.........she was already crowned to HQ........and till now she is nonstop doing film after film with success.....she is one of first korean wave generation and was part of resurrection the korean films industry...... she made so many historical/record thing in korean movie industry......but she never ever was big mouthed....even now.....now days idols....sheesh
    If you think of it the other way, i think it would be a compliment to HJW. It just says she's the best. To be the best, you have to beat the current best.: ) Ha Ji Won's really the best that's why there are numerous beginners who want to follow her footsteps.
    who said this? what is important is that she got nominated, that already shows that her acting ability is being noticed 

• koala chingukoala chingu SingaporePosts: 14Member

IDOL

Hi, newly registered. Want to say thanks for the news about HJW shared here. Big fan.
  • mathildafcmathildafc Posts: 35Member

IDOL

@gracielou105 I didn't see her. Maybe she didn't attend because of her filming.

Anyway, though I felt sad, it's ok that she didn't win the award. We can't expect her to win all the time. Let others have the chance.
    We knows that she's the BEST! 
    :)
    1023rs will always support her no matter what...Jiwonnie Fighting!
  • EjaEja 미아ミア♥ MNLPosts: 1,553Member

IDOL

Thank you for the updates guys :)

But please remember to not quote videos and pictures :)
    Please read the signature rules
  • moonbathemoonbathe Posts: 869Member

SUPERSTAR

CR: Ha Ji Won (PH 1023) FB

From Closer To Heaven Movie  

Did you watch this movie?

Our cute Wonnie:x

Please follow the signature rule.
  • minman84minman84 Posts: 39Member

moonbathe said:

ooowww :x

I need to watch this movie ASAP :D

moonbathe
  • niknokdagu425niknokdagu425 Posts: 871Member

SUPERSTAR

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYRvMl_ACPY For all the newbies in the house just want to a beautiful MV of our Lovable Jiwon, with Go Soo TEARS by LUEY this is way back 2000 i think ,enjoy :)
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    moonbathe
  • gle_perrygle_perry seoulPosts: 368Member

IDOL

its DD in THE KING 2 HEARTS  ..

moonbathe

SUPERSTAR

i have watched Closer To Heaven, it's a nice movie, the only thing i did not like is her partner there, sorry i am just being honest, it would have been better if it was Hyun Bin or other cute actors.  ;;)

• HJWHJW Posts: 368Member

IDOL

moonbathe said:

Like this movie...  :-bd

Please kindly follow the signature rules.

• mathildafcmathildafc Posts: 35Member

IDOL

Ha Ji Won's sexy back  :x

image  image  

image image

cr: king2hearts DC

niknokdagu425gracielou105