ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

share your story here.
well i was reading the 'freaking pedo' thread and it reminded of something that happened during my childhood. this is something i never dared to tell anyone because i don't want anyone to know or feel sorry for me.

i grew up in the ghetto, there was alot of fobs in my area. hardly any of us knew much english or much about this new world we live in, really. i was just 4 or 5 at the time. me and the neighborhood kids would always get picked up by this old caucasian guy in his late 50s or early 60s. he was really nice. our parents were always at work and didn't know much. even if they did, they thought he was a nice guy because he always bought us gifts. so when we get picked up by him to go to the stores so he can buy us gifts, whoever sat in the passenger seat would be the one that he would 'touch.' to be more specific, whenever i sat in the front seat next to him, he'd stick his hands down my pants and grope me, fingering me and such. i didn't really know what to do or what he was doing actually. sometimes we'd even end up at his house, and he would make the other kids go buy him some toilet paper. he begged me to stay with him alone in the house while the other kids went to the store. i remember i refused because even though i was young, my instincts told me something bad would happen if i stayed in the house alone with him. imagine if i didn't say no, i would probably be raped.

three years later, when i finally moved out to the suburbs, i heard from my old childhood buddies that the man finally got arrested. i don't know what happen after that..

..... in middle school, there was this kid in my class who would always brush his hand(slightly) across my privates or my rear. i was really shy about confronting people about sexual stuff like that. i just said stop and tried to avoid him. he was in my health class so that was kind of hard. i was really relieved when the school year ended and i finally moved. :mellow:

i don't know if anyone else has been through the same thing.. care to share? this is a place to confide your past without worrying what all your friends will think.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest backseat_love

omg... pedophiles are creepy and disgusting and should be put away. ive heard so many stories about what those kind of people do to innocent little kids and it makes me want to vomit and give them as much pain as possible while watching them slowly die. sure they may not be able to help who theyre attracted to. but to act on it... god. im so sorry you had to go through that kind of childhood. i feel for you hun. it mustve been so traumatizing.

but if youre talking about stories similar to your middle school.. well i get stuff like that alot.. except im in high school right now. seniors '07! but anyway. yea i get alot of guys.. doing stuff... lol. but i guess its really not the same since you were in middle school. poor girl (assuming youre a girl)

Guest It's fOggy out there!

Omg, how traumatizing e__e;; Poor you :tears: .....

Ya.. pedophiles.. ehck. It really makes you wonder how they became like that o_0;

I don't think I've ever been seriously molested, thank goodness O_O_O.. but I've been close to it.

One time, this boy in middle school starting rubbing my hand while he was sucking on a lollipop and then said, "You're bommbb." WTF, I was so scared, I almost cried. seriously.. I really thought he was going to take advantage of me <_< .

Another time, I was walking home, and this man got out if his car and flashed me his penis from across the street :crazy::crazy: . I was in 4th grade at that time :crazy: !!! Omg, so horrible. He was going to run across the street to get me, but a car passed by, so he sped off.

From that day forward, I could never look at a bald man the same way again.. :(

Guest yay =-

holy cow.... thats sooo sad!!! omg so like did he do more stuff to you??.. omg =\ sooo sorry to hear that ! poor you >_<

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

same here. i was molested when i was really little, but i never told any of my friends about it. i don't feel comfortable bringing it back up...plus, its really awkward. This boy is a teenager around sophomore/junior..and i was really little at the time..like 1st grade...and my grandpa brought me to his daily hangout place...like a olace with mahjong and stuff. i go there afterschool when i was young. Everytime i see him i'd know hes going to touch me. (down there...like the topic starter)

Right now, i'm 16 and the last time i saw that guy was like last month! man it was hella awkward, becuase i haven't seen him since i moved...and we saw eachother again becuase of a funeral of a friend we both knew. i felt really awkward towards him, and i didn't really talk to him at all..but he was talking to all my sisters. i tried to stay away from him...becuase when i stare at him...i remember everything he did.

oh well. those horny bastards should stay away form little kids

Guest yay =-

omg ... thats soooo sad.... ^^ so like he does that everyday right ???? omfg... thats jsut wrong ! =\ poor you

Guest joongie;love

Oh sugar, you poor girl, i swear, im so glad he got arrested.

Them people deserve to ... Be put in jail :D

Well, i remember i was inside K-Mart, known as Wall-Mart in the USA. I decided to take a closer look at an item so i took it off the shelf, and a man took the same item aswell, so i apologised and went to the Barbie isle [ I like grade 2 ] i sorta crouched over so my richard simmons was kinda in the air ^^;; And out of freaking NO-WHERE he comes up and GRINDS against me. I was like " HUH ?" I really didn't know what was going on, i was still small, i turned around and ran to find my mum.

Scary people :X

Guest Shakespeare

The title contradicts itself. Can't tell anyone, but share your story here?

Sorry, I'm an observative person.

Anyway, I can sometimes tell when a person has been molested by the way they act and by their voice. I guess I know too much random information.

Guest luzCONTROL_7

yea, a shotgun to the chest :w00t:

or up their richard simmons.

Next time you see him you should just slap him, call him pedophile (wispering?) and leave.

or what is he gonna do? Start a fight infront of everyone when it was HIM molesting YOU, and he knows it?

But i guess it's easier said then done...

Guest Tetra

My friend was molested and almost raped by this white guy that wanted to "tutor" her in english (she just immigrated then). Why people trusted him? Cause he didn't have a bad record.

She didn't tell anyone until she broke and told me. 4 years of secrecy.

Guest BBShine

Hi... My story isn't as IDK... intense as everyone else's? But back in 8th grade I went on a family trip to ski in Quebec... and while skiing, I got a headache and so I decided to go back to my hotel room... On my way, because I missed my girlfriend, [now ex.GF] I decided to call her, and while I was on the phone with her, these French-speaking Caucasian drunk girls came out of no where and started touching me everywhere... It was kinda weird... And I felt violated... So I ran... but I never told anyone haha... :sweatingbullets:

Guest xosweetie

Well, back when i was 4. I used to have this really old man who would babysit me. And whenever his wife was grocery shoppign he would tkae me into his room and change his clothes[ewww]. But thank god he never touched me.

Guest lackluster

this might seem like a joke to all of you

but i got molested by my aunt when i was young =/

she kept on trying to pants me O.o

she meant it as a joke.. but i was offended

Guest Tuzi

this might seem like a joke to all of you

but i got molested by my aunt when i was young =/

she kept on trying to pants me O.o

she meant it as a joke.. but i was offended

hmm, my aunt is pretty touchy and feely as well. even now when im old. when i was 16, she'd always used to playfull spank my butt and things like that. she'd also joke around saying how i should shower with her cause i dont know how to wash myself.

man, i thought i was the only one.

Guest this luallaby

=[

I remember when I was little...really young. Like around 5? I first came to America and my parents moved in with my cousins and their friend. My parents would go out to find jobs and I would stay home alone with my baby sister and my cousin's friend. The guy was like 20ish. We were watching TV and then out of nowhere I felt his hand inside my underwear, touching my butt. At first, I thought it was accidentally. But then his hand stayed there for a very long time. I got nervous and I remember him asking me whether I was cold. I said no but then he snuggled close anyways and placed a blanket around me. Then he started rubbing me. I felt so...scared. So i was like "my sister is crying". And I ran to my sister's bedroom.

I never told my parents or my cousin. But the memory...is still there.

And when I was 8, I moved to a different apartment and lived with another family. They had a son who was 3 years older than me. When the parents were out, he would grab me and strip me naked. Then he would touch me...down there. And then he would show me his private and he asked me to touch it. I was terrified. I was 8 but i still didn't no what was going on. But I told my mom about it. But my mother thought it was a game so she warned the boy "no touching!" and that was it. The boy got mad at me for telling and stopped talking to me. But then he would do...nasty things. Like when we were home alone, he would take showers, with the door open and without the shower curtain.

My friends started hanging out with him recently. I told my friends about my experience. But they hung out with him anyways and told me to "forget it!, he was a kid."

I know he was young but still...I can't forgive and forget.

Guest Tetra

My friends started hanging out with him recently. I told my friends about my experience. But they hung out with him anyways and told me to "forget it!, he was a kid."

I know he was young but still...I can't forgive and forget.

If he was doing that when he was young, you don't know what he can do when he's older and knows more.

I would just give them a cut right there -_-

Archived