Guest theLEGEND

Gabriela Spanic, Fernando Colunga, Libertad Lamarque & Chantal And

lausurpadora-.jpg

Year: 1998

Episodes: 102 episodes

Production: Televisa

Genre: Romance

Sypnosis:

Paola is the beautiful, self-involved and shallow wife of Carlos Daniel, a successful industrialist fallen on hard times. When she encounters Paulina, her mirror-image double, Paola devises a scheme in which she forces Paulina to take her place in the Bracho household - as Carlos Daniel’s wife - so that she can be free to travel abroad with her lover. Paulina is kind and sensitive, and she is deeply troubled by the part she is forced to play in this deception. She is determined to do everything in her power to bring a ray of hope to the Bracho family. In addition to saving the family business from financial ruin by helping Carlos Daniel become more confident and assertive, Paulina surrounds his children with love and affection, and helps their alcoholic grandmother combat her addictive behavior. As Carlos Daniel feels a renewed love for the woman he believes to be his wife, Paulina is unable to resist falling in love with the man she has been actively deceiving. Unfortunately, just as their love is beginning to blossom, Paola returns unexpectedly from her trip and decides to resume her rightful place.

Cast:

face.jpg Gabriela Spanic --- Paulina Martinez/Paola Bracho

colunga3.jpg Fernando Colunga --- Carlos Daniel Bracho

00000004.jpg Libertad Lamarque --- Piedad Bracho

00000007.jpg Chantal Andere --- Estefania Bracho de Montero

00000005.jpg Jessica Jurado --- Patricia Bracho

7.jpg Sergio Miguel --- Carlitos Bracho

j3.jpg Maria Solares --- Lisette Bracho

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theLEGEND

Other casts:

Arturo_Peniche.jpg Arturo Peniche --- Lic. Edmundo Serrano

Dominika_Paleta.jpg Dominika Paleta --- Gema Duran Bracho

Juan_Pablo_Gamboa.jpg Juan Pablo Gamboa --- Guillermo Montero (known as Willy)

Marcelo_Buquet.jpg Marcelo Buquet --- Rodrigo Bracho

Mario_Cimarro.jpg Mario Cimarro --- Luciano Alcantara

Paty_Diaz.jpg Paty Diaz --- Lalita

Alejandro_Ruiz.jpg Leandro Gomez

Adriana_Fonseca.jpg Adriana Fonseca --- Veronica Soriano

Azela_Robinson.jpg Azela Robinson --- Elvira

Jaime_Garza.jpg Jaime Garza --- Merino

Magda_Guzman.jpg Magda Guzman --- Fidelina

Maria_Luisa_Alcala.jpg Maria Luisa Alcala --- Filomena

Miguel_de_Leon.jpg Miguel de Leon --- Douglas Maldonado

Nuria_Bages.jpg Nuria Bages --- Paula Martinez

Rene_Munoz.jpg Rene Munoz --- Luis Felipe Benitez

Silvia_Derbez.jpg Silvia Derbez --- Isabel Rojas

Guest theLEGEND

Adriana_Nieto.jpg Adriana Nieto --- Beatrice

Amara_Villafuerte.jpg Amara Villafuerte --- Olivia

Anastasia.jpg Anastasia --- Viviana Carillo

Andrea_Garcia.jpg Andrea Garcia --- Celia Alonzo

Angelina_Pelaez.jpg Angelina Pelaez --- Ricarda

Consuelo_Duval.jpg Consuelo Duval --- Macrina Olvera

Eduardo_Luna.jpg Eduardo Luna --- Mauricio Atriana

Enrique_Lizalde.jpg Enrique Lizalde --- Alessandro Farina

Iran_Eory.jpg Iran Eory --- Lourdes

Laura_Zapata.jpg Laura Zapata --- Fiscal Zoraida Zapata

Ninon_Sevilla.jpg Ninon Sevilla --- Cachita Cienfuegos

Oscar_Morelli.jpg Oscar Morelli --- The Judge Castro

credits: www.serials.ru

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I've watched this Mexican telenovela when I was still in elementary. Philippines aired much of them long ago!

Guest theLEGEND

I've watched this Mexican telenovela when I was still in elementary. Philippines aired much of them long ago!

Yeah, I watched this when I was in elementary myseLf :P and I've watched for like 3/4 times :lol:

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Yeah, I watched this when I was in elementary myseLf :P and I've watched for like 3/4 times :lol:

Paula (evil twin) and Paulina (good twin) both fell in love with the same man, played by Fernando Colunga..

Guest theLEGEND

Paula (evil twin) and Paulina (good twin) both fell in love with the same man, played by Fernando Colunga..

Yes and the result from watching too much of this drama, I remembered most of their dialogues. And this drama made me fell in love with spanish songs and spanish language :P

Guest Death Note

This is cool! A thread on a Spanish drama on Soompi :o:).

I saw this show when I was little.I loved it,but I don't remember if I saw the ending -_-.

Gabriela Spanic still kinda looks the same, she's in some drama on telemundo, my parents are currently hooked into that drama ><.

Guest lalakid87

dominika looks exactly like he siter liudwika or h/w u write it xD!!

btw is so sad libertad lamarque died =[

Guest Sweet_angel

Wow I remenber watching this when I was 6.

Gabriela Spanic looks the same, I watch her novela on telemundo sometimes.

Its kinda odd to see a novela thread on soompi.

I dont really remenber the ending of this novela x.x.

Guest apple red

very good drama, eventhough the basic story was almost the same like evil vs angel. while the evil always have dark side anywhere anytime, the angel sometimes looks stupid being someone who take everything with her.

Guest theLEGEND

dominika looks exactly like he siter liudwika or h/w u write it xD!!

btw is so sad libertad lamarque died =[

It's Ludwika Paleta :).

Yes, very sad that she died. She's like one of the greatest actresses. She died at the age of 92 I guess. Long live :)

Guest theLEGEND

I saw this show when I was little.I loved it,but I don't remember if I saw the ending -_-.

I dont really remenber the ending of this novela x.x.

Here's the ending for those of you who don't get to watch or don't remember the ending :).

Paulina doesn't sign the paper and Edmundo said that it would have been a mistake for them to get married because she loves Carlos Daniel. In the hotel, Paulina's friend, Arcelia tells Abuela Piedad that Paulina didn't get married. Abuela Piedad told Carlos Daniel. He's so happy and go to the hotel to meet Paulina.

Estefania asked Fidelina if she's her real daughter and Fidelina finally told the truth.

Carlos Daniel meets Paulina and tells her how much he loves her and the reason why she didn't get married was that she loves him too. He asks her to get married to him and she said YES!!! The next day, something happen to Estefania and Fidelina comes right away. Estefania starts to laugh and say that Willie is going to burn in hell and then she yells and kicks and finally she fainted. She was taken to the hospital where the doctor said that she had a nervous breakdown. Estefania's baby is adopted by Rodrigo and Patricia. Estefania doesnt know anyone and she thinks that she is a nun and starts to pray a lot. Abuela Piedad visits her and calls her Mother Superior and Estefania thinks that everyone there is a nun.

Carlos Daniel and Paulina decided to tell Carlitos and Lizzet the truth that she isn't Paola. Carlitos accepts Paulina as his mom and he gives her a hug. On the other hand, Willie was brought to jail and served 8 years sentences.

The wedding day of Paulina and Carlos Daniel comes and Filo, Arcelia, Lalita and Abuela Piedad help her get ready. Carlos Daniel is already in the church with the whole Bracho family. After the wedding ceremony, they come out of church, kiss and everyone throws white rose petals at them.

Guest tuttyfruit

i remember watching it when i was in elementary school in Brazil. i used to love novelas... i loved this one...

Guest ty_vee

Yes and the result from watching too much of this drama, I remembered most of their dialogues. And this drama made me fell in love with spanish songs and spanish language :P

Really? When I watched this telenovela, they dubbed it in Indonesian, both conversation and songs.. :blink: This one's really good, love it. Carlitos was just so cute ^^

I kept track of it as possible as I could (because they aired it on noon) and didn't remember the ending very well.

Guest prettypeach

i remember being addicted to it before, the leading guy is uber cute! i love the leading lady's character, im impress she can play both opposite characters well!

Guest theLEGEND

Really? When I watched this telenovela, they dubbed it in Indonesian, both conversation and songs.. :blink: This one's really good, love it. Carlitos was just so cute ^^

I kept track of it as possible as I could (because they aired it on noon) and didn't remember the ending very well.

hey there ty_vee

gue jg dulu ntn ini di TPI haha.. sejak gue ntn drama ini, gue jadi tertarik sama spanish songs sama spanish language.. ahh senangnya ktmu sesama org indoo :P

i remember being addicted to it before, the leading guy is uber cute! i love the leading lady's character, im impress she can play both opposite characters well!

Yeah.. His name is Fernando Colunga. He's such a hottie! <3 I love Gabriela Spanic as well. Gabriela Spanic has a twin sister and she was asked to act in this drama, but she refused to because she's not an actress, she's a model :).

Guest Wen Jing

I remember this!!! I watched it and it was good ^^

But not all the episodes since it's soo long and aired everyday and I was at school sometime...

Guest lost_kim

I liked this telenovela... I was in 6th grade when this came out... I loved how paola accuses her own sister of stealing and then karma hits her back when she gets in that accident with her "lover" in france... I liked how they would set the difference btw paola and paulina having the first one use red and sexy outfits and the latter more conservative, pinkish and how one would drive and the other wouldn't... great telenovela... when I watched another telenovela with gabriela spanic I noticed how some of the characters like arturo peniche and chantal andere all reappeared for "la intrusa..." which I liked also... cuz they used the whole twin sister thing again...

Archived