[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest xosandy

[sBS] Joo Jin Mo, Lee Bo Young

[sBS] Queen of The Game (게임의 여왕)

Cast: Lee Bo Young (Save the Last Dance For Me, Mr. Goodbye), 주진모 Joo Jin Mo (Punch, Fashion 70s), Kim Soo Hyun, Choi Joon Yong

Airing: November 18th, 2006 - January 28th, 2007, Sat/Sun - Weekend Drama (follows Love and Ambition)

Episodes: 20

PD: Oh Se-Gang

Writer: Lee Yoo-Jin

Produced By: DTN Works

Official Website

kbongames1106.jpg

Img0402_20061110214656.jpg

Joo Jin Mo and Lee Bo Young will lead the weekend drama “Queen of Game (게임의 여왕)” scheduled to be aired by SBS around the end of November following the final episode of “Love and Ambition”. LBY plays the daughter of the owner of a run-down hotel. JJM plays an M&A (Merger & Acquisition) expert. The filming is scheduled to start in cities of New Zealand including Auckland (오클랜드) and Queenstown (퀸스타운). Staff from the movie “The Lord of the Rings” will participate in the project. Viewers will be presented by the beautiful scenery of New Zealand captured from helicopter.

Kang Jae-ho caused the death of Shin-jeon's father when Shin-jeon (actor Joo Jin-mo) was a young boy. Ever since his father's death, Shin-jeon thought about getting revenge. After studying abroad in America, Shin-jeon is hired by an American investment firm and is promoted to the position of branch head of their Korean office.

In his plot to get revenge, Shin-jeon intentionally approaches Eun-seol, who is Kang Jae-ho's daughter, and uses his charm to win her heart. but Shin-jeon finds himself falling in love with Eun-seol as he gets to know her better. and decides to forgive her dad. As Shin-jeon plans to marry Eun-seol and settle down with her in marital bliss, Eun-seol finds out that Shin-jeon approached her on purpose to get revenge on her father. Angry at being betrayed, Eun-seol begins to devise a plot to turn the tables around on Shin-jeon...

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...606191321431110

English Subtitles (credits: WITH S2!)

Ep.1 (Revised version)

Ep.2

Ep.3

Ep.4

Ep.5

Ep.6

Ep.7

Ep.8

Ep.9

Ep.10

Ep.11

Ep.12

Ep.13

Ep.14

Ep.15

Ep.16

Ep.17

Ep.18

Ep.19

Ep.20

Episode Downloads

Clubbox Links:

creidesca's clubbox (HQ)

mandyquyen's clubbox (HQ)

sylver's clubbox (MQ)

WITHS2's clubbox (HQ)

Download links available at the NONCLUBBOX thread.

**Use HJ Split to join the files**

Episode 1:

part 1: part 2: part 3 : part 4 : part 5 : part 6 : part 7: subtitle

Episode 2

part 1 : part2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7: subtitle

Episode 3 : Note- This is hardsubbed :D

part 1 : part2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7:Note- This is hardsubbed :D

part 1: part 2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7

Episode 8

part 1: part 2: part 3 : part 4 : part 5 : part 6 : part 7: subtitle

Episode 9

part 1: part 2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7: subtitle

Episode 10

part 1: part 2: part 3: part 4: part 5: part 6: part 7: subtitle

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15 *NEW*: you dont need HJ split for this one :)

episode 15 (sun version raw)

Episode 16 *NEW*: you dont need HJ split for this one :)

episode 16 (sun version raw)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for making the thread, xosandy :)

does anyone happen to know who many episodes this drama will be? :unsure:

It's replacing Love & Ambition, so I really hope it's not gonna be a long (more than 20+ eps)...

Guest tjadl6386

I was thinking of creating this thread but you beat me to it. Any drama with Lee Bo Young is a must watch for me.

Guest xingjing

AHHHHHHHH! I've got to see it! Joo Jinmo, I mean, totally!

People from the set of LOTR?... Um... is that random?

Staff from the movie “The Lord of the Rings” will participate in the project. Viewers will be presented by the beautiful scenery of New Zealand captured from helicopter.

though i am abit clueless as to why staff from LOTR need to be here but ...what the heck ..this has JJM!! defintely reason enough to watch .! ..best if he can come in helicopter again too hahah !! .. :P

Guest aznchocol8luver

JOO JIN MO!!!! <3 <3

wow new zealand.. i think tis is gunna b a big hit drama!

can't wait to watch it!

Guest DAYdream*

I think this drama will be a hit! I really loved Joo Jinmo in Fashion 70's & I can't wait to watch this ^_^

though i am abit clueless as to why staff from LOTR need to be here but ...what the heck ..this has JJM!! defintely reason enough to watch .! ..best if he can come in helicopter again too hahah !! .. :P

Perv in training alert for Shirley :P

Actually i wonder what the story is about, the cast, well JJM is enough for me to watch this but i just hope the storyline isnt cliche!

EDIT: i just saw the plot for the drama and i must say it does sound sort of like Hotelier. I just hope the script is really good. And perhaps, if i pray hard enough, already filmed!

Archived