Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lee Yo Won 이요원

Replies

• enc3ngenc3ng Posts: 34Member

ROOKIE

cant wait for the confirm of Golden Empire...
    i m the fan of the queen and the goddess hahahaha
  • lywlyw Posts: 168Member

IDOL

oozing with sexiness and match with elegance = gorgeous LYW!!!! :x 8->
  • lywlyw Posts: 168Member

IDOL

she's seated in business class.i hope and i pray that one day she will be one of my passenger onboard the aircraft [-O<
  • QSDQSD Posts: 2,016Member

SUPERSTAR

loveitall said:
    WHO SAY'S SHE LOOKS OLDER?
    I think they need to fix their eyes or get a real good eyeglasses  X(

Maybe they need a magnifier.

enc3ngloveitall
  • nikachan2008nikachan2008 Posts: 2,431Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    loveitall said:

Lee Yo Won will be stirring the hearts of male fans as they behold next month’s issue of W Korea. The actress sheds her usual innocent image for a sexy, high fashion look.

omment-3902
    Is it only the hearts of the male fans that LYW is stirring??? :-/ :-/ :-/  She's awesome in the photos.. I was thrilled  :\"> :\">

loveitall said:

The May issue of many fashion magazines is to provide the first hints that summer is right around the corner. And if the budget is right, outdoor photoshoots! So to get in on the sun, W Korea asked Lee Yo Won, who’s been busy promoting her new film Fist of Legend, if she’d come soak up some rays. The result is nothing short of gorgeous as the award-winning actress shows off her legs and her teeny tiny waist, all just steps away from the beach.

Credits: http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/04/lee-yo-won-ready-for-summer-in-w-korea/#comment-243754

omment-13902
    Michael Kors & W Korea definitely picked up the right model to wear their products & to pose for their magazine. And I agree about the RESULT. The hard to understand skirt for me.. looked much better on LYW.. :D

loveitall said:
    Lee Yo-won ... The real ... This is the face of parents

She looked like a child herself..  :D :x

QSD said:
    loveitall said:
    WHO SAY'S SHE LOOKS OLDER?
    I think they need to fix their eyes or get a real good eyeglasses  X(

Maybe they need a magnifier.

They are blind or pretended to be blind.. or can't accept that LYW is a good/talented actress, looked very young & beautiful.. :-O

enc3ngloveitall
  • cocomhecocomhe Posts: 3,497Member

SUPERSTAR

looks like she is doing the Gwiyomi song...
    :)

nikachan2008enc3ngloveitall
  • cocomhecocomhe Posts: 3,497Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    those haters saying she looks old don't need glasses, they need to see a psychiatrist to treat their mental illness

loveitall

SUPERSTAR

Hatred can block the brain cells from functioning normal, true.  Her Majesty got the power to turn them bananas.

enc3ngloveitall
  • phetbeophetbeo Posts: 7,154Member

LEGEND

Empire of Gold: 1st May, read script
    loveitall
  • nikachan2008nikachan2008 Posts: 2,431Member

SUPERSTAR

It's sad that there are always haters..  #:-S

I hope that LYW will be present in the script reading Phetbeo.. Thanks.

• phetbeophetbeo Posts: 7,154Member

LEGEND

• loveitallloveitall Posts: 813Member

IDOL

For you @ phetbeo.

IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
    IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
    IPB Image

credits: fashion70s@soommpi

"Surgeon Bong Dal Hee"   
                           “Does my hair style look a bit strange? I wanted to look like a doctor.” ~~ Lee Yo-won 
                     “I want to be an actor who can move the audience with truth. My wish is to succeed in my work.”

cocomhephetbeoQSDjk145

SUPERSTAR

I dug and dug and found these pics.  Love them.

imageimage
    loveitallphetbeojk145cocomhe
  • loveitallloveitall Posts: 813Member

IDOL

edited May 2013
    It seems to me that Golden Empire production really wants to hire Lee Yowon for the main female lead. Until this time the spot is vacant. Lee Yowon is probably also struggling whether to take the offer or to take a rest for a while.

"Surgeon Bong Dal Hee"   
                           “Does my hair style look a bit strange? I wanted to look like a doctor.” ~~ Lee Yo-won 
                     “I want to be an actor who can move the audience with truth. My wish is to succeed in my work.”