Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Palty Hair Dye 411

Replies

• PinkcloudsPinkclouds Posts: 8Member
    for the temporary palty hair dye, does it actually lighten your hair, or just covers it?
  • MUXUMUXU science of sleep LDN, UKPosts: 3,294Member
    edited October 2005
    im planning on dying my hair that peach pink color...>__<...like that girl from the asian tan thread...and im using palty of course!!...i hope i can get that peach pinky result...>___<

QUESTION!!! IF I LEAVE IT IN LONGER..WILL IT COME OUT LIGHTER...CLOSER TO THE ACTUAL COLOR IF I HAVE PRETTY DARK HAIR

anyone know if the peachy pink color turns out nice?!?!
  • mzmang0zmzmang0z mrs. pattinson NYCPosts: 427Member
    anyone know where i can get it in new york?
  • ayobooayoboo BK, NYPosts: 1,071Member
    edited October 2005
    ^ OMG SAME THING i want to find them in NY but *siqh*

the way i see you
    isn't somethinq you
    can see in the mirror.

411 ;)MY SHOP !
  • super bunnysuper bunny 703 Virginia :].Posts: 219Member
    Has anyone used the temporary white hair dye? I was thinking of getting it from that seller on soompi, but I don't know if it works or not xD;;. Does anyone know where to get it in VA, or is anyone selling it cheaper o_o;;?
  • katostarkatostar Toronto, CanadaPosts: 513Member
    edited October 2005
    pictures are not that great....took it myself under the light....
    IPB Image
    IPB ImageIPB Image

i had dyed my hair with peach pudding i think in august...my roots are starting to show now...my hair now is like a medium brown color

i had bought peach pudding would give me a reddish color....it gave me more like a orangy-brown..very noticable after i dyed it...i left it for 1 hour...i think the instructions says 30mins

i bought smoky brown for my bro that time too...his hair came out lighter than in the pic...

i guess it depends....i didn't have straight black hair to begin with

also i think some of u with longer hair may need 2 boxes coz 1 box is like not enough...i have hair pass my shoulders....
  • ohJOYohJOY Hello! CAPosts: 2,725Friend of Soompi
    I need to buy some too =)
    .Faith.Hope.Love.
    katostar : awww thanks for the pics !!! that color is pretty nice and i think its what ppl recommend on me..it looks sorta reddish/brown to me lols ;]
    the way i see you
    isn't somethinq you
    can see in the mirror.

411 ;)MY SHOP !
  • BatgirlBatgirl The Oracle San Jose, CAPosts: 2,634Friend of Soompi
    edited October 2005
    QUOTE(ayoboo @ Oct 11 2005, 08:01 PM) »

katostar : awww thanks for the pics !!! that color is pretty nice and i think its what ppl recommend on me..it looks sorta reddish/brown to me lols ;]

burgendy image

If you want the bleaching stuff, my market sells it for $10 and i can ship it to you for like $15. They have natural bleach, flash bleach and two other ones. These are the new paltys where her hair is flying up with glitter sparkles

THe girl on soompi sells it for too much. If she bought it for $13 and shes from canada, that converts to $11 USD. Then shipping is like $5 So its $18 CAD + like lets say $3 CAD profit = $21 converted to USD is like $15. But shes saying shes selling it for $20 USD. Shes makin bank.

I dont know if its the truth but it makes sense. Coz if the hair dye really is $13 USD then she spent like $16 CAD for hair dye and thats just plain ridiculous. $13 CAD makes sense since in USD its $11.
  • making00dluvmaking00dluv La Jolla, CAPosts: 325Member
    there's someone selling palty hair dye in the selling/trading section. i think they're going for $2o. check it out!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3556
    *난* .. 너를 좋아 하는데
    *바* .. 라만 보고 있어도 행복한데
    *보* .. 여줄 수 없다는게 마음 아플 뿐이야~

• x__simply lostx__simply lost Burnaby BCPosts: 1,533New Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE(Batgirl @ Oct 11 2005, 09:52 PM) »

burgendy image

If you want the bleaching stuff, my market sells it for $10 and i can ship it to you for like $15. They have natural bleach, flash bleach and two other ones. These are the new paltys where her hair is flying up with glitter sparkles

THe girl on soompi sells it for too much. If she bought it for $13 and shes from canada, that converts to $11 USD. Then shipping is like $5 So its $18 CAD + like lets say $3 CAD profit = $21 converted to USD is like $15. But shes saying shes selling it for $20 USD. Shes makin bank.

I dont know if its the truth but it makes sense. Coz if the hair dye really is $13 USD then she spent like $16 CAD for hair dye and thats just plain ridiculous. $13 CAD makes sense since in USD its $11.

I get them for like... 12 bucks here.

Hello world..

[x]-[m]
  • CloudyDaysCloudyDays Posts: 1,058Member
    i dont have pics but i dyed my hair with milk tea and before that i had naturally really dark black hair... and after i dyed it with palty, it was like a golden brown.. very good~
    QUOTE(Got Niee? @ Oct 11 2005, 10:29 PM) »

I get them for like... 12 bucks here.

CAD?
  • xJKxJK `sydneyPosts: 201Member
    interesting.. do they have it in aus?
    edited October 2005
    QUOTE(Batgirl @ Oct 12 2005, 12:52 AM) »

burgendy image

reallyy ? where are you shipping from ? im not sure if i want them yet if i do only around before christmas so i can get a fresh look for the new year LOL would you still be willing to buy it for me then ? i think your trying the natural bleach and peach pudding am i right ? lols is it okay if you post up pics of how it came out to be ? lols

i want my hair color to become like this or probably a lil bit darker so it can be light brown if not the color of milk tea tart on like cherryfilter or reddish like katostar :
    IPB Image
    a pic i got from R I N G O ♡ R I R A my space..hope you odnt mind me posting the pic here ! ><

WHAT DO YOU GUS RECOMMEND ? ^^ thankss
    the way i see you
    isn't somethinq you
    can see in the mirror.

411 ;)MY SHOP !
    hey ayoboo, check out my thread in selling and trading. I'm selling palty bone cost to ppl who are donating to soompi.

i'm dying my hair the weekend before halloween. I'm getting a manicure, cut and then i'm going to do natural bleach and then the peach chocolate =D yea i'll post pics
    edited October 2005
    QUOTE(Batgirl @ Oct 12 2005, 02:47 PM) »

hey ayoboo, check out my thread in selling and trading. I'm selling palty bone cost to ppl who are donating to soompi.

i'm dying my hair the weekend before halloween. I'm getting a manicure, cut and then i'm going to do natural bleach and then the peach chocolate =D yea i'll post pics

umm what is palty bone cost ?! im confusee lols and yes ill like to donate !..i can only send cash though. PM ME if you can about all the details but if i do buy the palty hair dye from you.. ill have to put in my order in december.. LOL so yea just pm and well discuss ^^
    the way i see you
    isn't somethinq you
    can see in the mirror.

411 ;)MY SHOP !
  • MUXUMUXU science of sleep LDN, UKPosts: 3,294Member
    edited August 2009
    thank you kotostar for posting ur result...i really want the super light one..the pink pink one...>__<...but i seriously dont wanna bleach my hair again...killed my hair last time...=__=''...but if i have to...=(
  • cbxjenncbxjenn Posts: 2,281Friend of Soompi
    gah you know.. imma goto chinatown soon and get me the milktea dye. its only $9 (w/o tax) at the store here.
  • j&amp;#39;dore*j&#39;dore* the designer. Los AngelesPosts: 898Member
    wow, everyone's hair is pretty
    i'm not into the dyin` phase right now