Movies that make you cry? List them!!!

Guest zeLsshi

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the ones that i can remember right now are lion king when simba's father died & a bollywood romance movie starring aishwarya rai (i can't remember the title - i think it starts with a d & is based on a novel)

oh yeah, and a japanese movie called aibo (the marathon one)...

Elmo visits the firehouse...

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Elmo_Visits_the_Firehouse

It was just that bad that I cried.

Barney's adventure...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney's_Great_Adventure#section_1

When the kid got hit in the face... Too funny I cried.

Napoleon Dynamite...

The whole movie had me tearing up.

Guest hb_jackpot

Silenced/Crucible

It really just tore up my heart, but good, other wise I wouldn't know I had one!

And the Lion King still makes me cry to this day.

Anything holocaust related movies makes me really sad.

Toy Story 3. I went to see it with my little cousins and bawled my eyes out at the end.
If you really want to see a movie that makes you want to bury yourself and never wake up, I recommend Grave of the Fireflies. Honestly the saddest movie I've ever watched.

Guest Boomx2Brian

I am too manly to cry. So manly in fact, that the opposite happens. When I watch sad movies, my eyes suck in tears and dries out my eyes. Thus, I am forced to carry eye drops.blinkTears_1.jpg

Guest HavenInMuse

I cry easily, so there's too many movies to name. 
I cry every time i watch Titanic. I cried for Up and Toy Story 3. 
Other movies:-Hachi-The Notebook-The Boy in the Striped Pajamas-The Pursuit of Happiness

Guest vivaciousvixen

violetts said: Toy Story 3. I went to see it with my little cousins and bawled my eyes out at the end.
If you really want to see a movie that makes you want to bury yourself and never wake up, I recommend Grave of the Fireflies. Honestly the saddest movie I've ever watched.

• 1 month later...
Guest natalieunnie

Any movie makes me cry :$ but if I had to choose one hmm...monster inc or the last Harry potter ( I cried myself to sleep after seeing Fred die)

Archived