1982년 04월 16일

신체 :

신장- 169cm, 체중- 49kg

학력 :

한국예술종합학교 연극원

데뷔 :

'하얀방'(2002)

경력 :

영화: 눈부신 하루(2006), 깃(2004), 조선남녀상열지사 스캔들, 1.3.6(2004), 사랑의 기쁨(2004) TV: KBS 해피선데이 여걸식스(2006), 봄의 왈츠(2006), 결혼 합시다(2005), 신입사원(2005), 봄날(2005)

superrookielsy.jpg

superrookielsy1.jpg

lsy.jpg

lsy1.jpg

lsy2.jpg

lsy3.jpg

lsy4.jpg

feathersinthewindlsy.jpg

SOURCE : 이소연

If u guyz have some info about her,feel free 2 add ok? :rolleyes:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

Ooooh, she was so annoying in Spring Waltz. But I think she's actually not quite as bad.

She's pretty in one of those pictures. I guess the bad side of Leena kind of gave her an ugly appearance, lol. But she's actually really pretty.

She looks better with long hair.

Guest bshater1

her character in Spring Waltz makes her annoying, but she's pretty cool. she was very likable in Feathers in the Wind.

Ooooh, she was so annoying in Spring Waltz. But I think she's actually not quite as bad.

She's pretty in one of those pictures. I guess the bad side of Leena kind of gave her an ugly appearance, lol. But she's actually really pretty.

She looks better with long hair.

yea i agree wif u , she's pretty & has the potential i feel ! ~

I thought she was okay in "Untold Scandal"...

poster1.gif 18.gif 17.gif 19.gif scandal_12.gif

<clickable thumbnails>

...and absolutely LOVED her in "Git" (Feathers in the Wind). She was fantastic in it (as was her costar Jang HyunSung). Wonderful little film.

poster1.jpg

poster.gif 2.gif 3.gif 8.gif 6.gif 9.gif 11.gif

<clickable thumbnails>

So I have an excess of goodwill towards LSY (which hopefully doesn't get depleted when I watch "Spring Waltz" or "Super Rookie" :D).

200702starstyle02mf4.jpg200702starstyle04tf9.jpg

200702starstyle05.jpg200702starstyle03mz4.jpg

200702starstyle07wf1.jpg200702starstyle08vj5.jpg

200702starstyle06tr1.jpg200702starstyle01yj7.jpg

InStyle article

200901starstyle0101.jpg200901starstyle0102.jpg

200901starstyle0103.jpg200901starstyle0105.jpg

200901starstyle0104.jpg200901starstyle0106.jpg

200901starstyle0107.jpg

InStyle article

0707_feature_01.jpg

0707_feature_02.jpg

0707_feature_03.jpg

0707_feature_04.jpg

Allure article

interview702-img1.jpg

cele702-img2.jpg

cele702-img1.jpg

cele702-img3.jpg

Arena article

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest limroom9

i don't remember clearly, but didn't she also played kim jung eun's rival in "lovers in paris" ? (i think it was the girl that park shin yang's dad tried to make him marry) just wondering...

she's really nice in real life. her character in spring waltz was just evil. she's very pretty in real life too.

She's my aunt. well, actually my dad's cousin. I just met her recently, earlier this month.

Wow, she's your aunt? that means you are korean? :)

I personally enjoyed spring waltz alot although the story was slow moving at times but those scenes in Austria were just too lovely for words.

she's really nice in real life. her character in spring waltz was just evil. she's very pretty in real life too.

She's my aunt. well, actually my dad's cousin. I just met her recently, earlier this month.

Does your beautiful auntie have a boyfriend?

• 2 months later...

Lee So Yeon, yes her character in Spring Waltz was a bit too much, but I think she portrayed her character well.

She's so sweet and cutesy on Heroine 6. Lee Jung and LSY make an adorable couple. :)

Guest cosmiclatte

^hahaha lee jung and lee so yeon, so cute xD

she's now the mc of KBS Music Bank with haha.

did not have a good impression of her at first but now i find her pretty sweet and she's very humble, always smiling. i can see the sincerity in her somehow.

• 3 months later...
Guest Bootylicious92

I am currently watching her in a game show called Happy Sunday....she's one of my favorite actress on that game show....I saw her in a drama I think but I don't know which one....lol....anyways she's pretty, right now she has very very short hair..like all the way up to her ear, a little below it but yea like a neack length hair......

• 3 months later...
Guest jojo12144

aww darn

dead thread

here i come to save the day w. pictures

62p9f1l.jpg

4zckyt5.jpg

4pkmq0z.jpg

623f2ps.jpg

i think shes very pretty

and we only hate her in the bad roles

cuz shes a great actress

hwaiting!

• 3 weeks later...

^^ I agree~

I don't really her role in Spring Waltz, but later when I watched Happy Sunday and realize that her real-life personality is almost the complete opposite! Darn, she's a good actress then~ :D

Archived