[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

Their love overcame her fear...and everything else<3 JENNY's GREETiNG: I'm back again! Haha, I'm sure some of you are familiar with me, either by my artwork or my stories. Anyways, this is another romance, obviously. But yea, this one is sort of fast paced as it gets to the middle and is full of action. (By the way, this is my sixth fanfic. I've already finished four and am working on another one besides this one.)

Also, just a little warning, but my writing style in this is less descriptive. As it nears the middle and end, you'll get more paragraphs and descriptions, but for some reason, I always start these stories out sort of clueless, so please don't judge me right from the start, though I understand that first impressions are important x). If you'd like, see my other stories and you'll see that I'm not the kind of writer that cares nothing for descriptions and the right writing format. I care very much, heh.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and stay for the whole story! Much love fellow readers<3 And to silent readers, I hope you enjoy the story! I will not "nag" about you having to comment, because as long as I know someone is reading, then it's all good :)

Happy birthday Bloo! This is such a coincidence lol. I hope you have a good birthday! You can think of this story as my gift to you too along with those graphics xD

[N.G] K I S S E D B Y Y O U
"I'm saved because I was kissed by you..." - Su YeKyung
Written By Jenny N.
Rated PG-13 for cussing and some violent actions
Genre Romance and Drama
Links Website Advertisement

Muddie_Murda_KBYtrailer.gif

KBY_-mikostarposter.jpg
CC by Me______________________________________credits to -mikostar & Muddie_Murda

THE DOCUMENT

STARTED: May 31, 2006
ENDED: June 26, 2011
Kissed By You [Completed]

THE PM LIST & AUTHOR'S POST
(click)

Kissed By You || 00

I’ve always been told that your first kiss is the best thing that can ever happen to you. It’s like your virginity. You should keep it until you’ve found the right person. The >__________< kyahh….Appa! I’m scared!

“3! SU YEKYUNG! GET OUT NOW!”

I sulkily walked out of my hiding spot and towards her with my head hung low and my arms dangling limply. She smiled sweetly at me. “YeKyung ah, why did you break these dishes?”

“I…uh…I was drying them but MeehLah scared me and made me drop them!” I lied.

“I did not!” A yell came from MeehLah’s room.

TT____TT Good for nothing sister! I hope you rot you ugly prune!

Umma glared at me and hit me in the rear with a broom. “You clean this up this instant! Then, you’re going to buy me new ones with your OWN money!” She barked.

“Ummmaaa,” I whined.

“No whining! HURRY UP!”

I quickly picked up the pieces and threw them into the trash, mumbling and cursing my sister. What good was she if she sat around all day and did nothing but take pictures of herself and post them on the internet for random psychos to see?! I just never understood uhlzzangs.

“YeKyung, I need you to go develop these pictures for me,” MeehLah ordered.

MeehLah is your usual pretty girl. She has long, black hair with big, huge eyes. Her physique is another attribute that make the guys holler and whistle whenever she walks by. She’s lady-like and the perfect girlfriend. I envy her, really, I do. I, on the other hand, am a complete opposite. I don’t have a perfect physique but I think I’m pretty good looking. My eyes aren’t small but they aren’t big like MeehLah’s either. My hair reaches almost to the end of my back. I’m more of a tom boy and hate sitting around doing nothing. It bores me to death. I especially hate taking pictures.

Now, how can two totally different people be related?! We each have our parent’s personalities. MeehLah is like my Umma with looks and personality. I am like my Appa with personality. My looks, I have no clue from who they come from.

“Are you going to sit there daydreaming all day or are you going to answer me?” MeehLah snapped.

“I’m going to finish cleaning and keep ignoring you,” I sneered.

“Don’t forget to pick it up!” She threw the disposable camera at me.

“Stupid, good for nothing, son of a bi—“

“YeKyung?”

“What?”

“Don’t call me a richard simmons. You only become a hater yourself. It’s bad for your skin.”

Why that richard simmons! Ugh, how I hate her.

--

I walked out of the house wearing my usual attire, which consists of a pair of jeans and an oversized white sweater. My hair is usually up in a ponytail and my face is natural without make-up. I hate that stuff. Don’t know how to put it on anyways.

The crowded streets of Seoul are enough to drive me crazy. With the people bustling and pushing past each other, it’s like a rampage of bulls! When I get older, it’s definitely bye-bye Seoul and hello little neighboring towns!

I dodged and hid from the crazy maniacs as I made my way down to the PC Bang. I’ll just buy those dishes later. Since the photo shop is also near the PC Bang, I’ll just drop that hoe’s camera there for her and pick it up later.

I walked into the PC Bang that was filled with many students being loud and hanging out with their friends. In my head, I counted until I reached the thirteenth computer. It was my special computer. The one I always use.

“Su YeKyung!”

I turned around and saw my friend Kim KyungHee walking towards me. KyungHee may look like a total ditz, but when you get to know her, she’s a complete opposite. Today, she wore a knee length skirt with a white t-shirt. I guess you could call her your average everyday girl. But to me, she was anything but average. Crazy and unpredictable are the words to describe her; just out of control.

Kim KyungHee is the only person I can tolerate. Even though she can be really annoying at times, we fit perfectly together. Two kick as$ girls that just know how to chill and stay laid back, even in tough situations, except when it involves our Ummas.

“You’re always here at the same time,” KyungHee exasperated, “why don’t you put a new change into your schedule?”

“Because I don’t like change,” I said bluntly. I really don’t. If you tell me to change the way I look, I’d kill you. If you told me to do something new, I’d punch you. If you tell me that I’m too boring, I’ll ignore you. That’s just the way I am, like it or not.

“Let’s take pictures,” KyungHee giggled.

“KyungHee! You know how I hate pictures!” I whined.

“Please?!” She gave me the puppy dog pout.

Stay strong YeKyung! You mustn’t become weak!

“Fine.”

-_______________-;; So much for staying strong.

“Ok, here we go!”

Boy, if I ever got that excited about pictures, I think I’d become an exact replica of MeehLah. But of course, I’ll strangle myself before that ever happened.

“I’m blind!” I screamed.

She rolled her eyes at me. “It’s a webcam. You can’t get blinded!”

“I’m blinded by my own picture!” I pointed a finger at my hideous picture, hiding my face beneath my finger.

“I think you look beautiful! Oh, Yekyung, can I put it on my homepage?! Please, please, please?!”

“FINE! Just stop pestering me dork.” I gave her a look of pure annoyance.

“Scoot over, your big as$ is taking away the seat room,” she whined.

I got up and glared. So much for being a great friend!

I turned my head towards the sound of a loud outburst from a few guys. They were all dressed with baggy pants and shirts of a certain length. Their hair were all dyed, streaked or just grown out. It was basically the usual Korean guy style.

When the noise got louder, I realized they were walking towards KyungHee and I. Turning towards her, I ignored their presence hoping they weren’t going to stop right here.

“Hey, you’re at my computer.”

I looked up and found myself staring at two brown orbs. Annoyed with the closeness, I pushed him away. Once I’d pushed him far enough I walked back satisfied.

“This is the distance you stay from me. Come any closer and I’ll punch you,” I warned with a wave of my fist.

The ‘oohs’ and laughter erupted from their group. I ignored them and looked back at KyungHee, who was now looking at the boys with interest.

“YeKyung, who are they?”

“Some jerks,” I mumbled.

KyungHee left before she got my answer. She casually walked up to them trying to strut what she had.

I sat down at the seat and let her distract them. I really don’t give a sh!t if they walked out of here leaving me by myself. It’d be all the better for me!

“Hey, I told you, you’re using my computer,” the same annoying voice huffed.

I turned around and, like an egotistical richard simmons, I leaned back on the chair and gave him my infamous YeKyung look. “I don’t see your name on it. If you wanted to use this computer, you should come earlier. Plus, I don’t think you own it, so don’t barge in here ordering to use this computer.”

While he was standing there shocked that I’d even argue with him, I looked him up and down.

He was pretty tall for a Korean teenager. Usually they were around 5’3 or so, but he was at least 6 feet. His hair was all fluffy and puffy, making it look absolutely soft and adorable. His lips were small yet they held a certain shine that made it seem like heaven would bless you if they touched your skin. Those dark orbs interrogated my actions, watching every move I made.

Deciding I had had enough, I turned back towards the computer and ignored him.

“YeKyung ah!”

I twitched. Did she have to say my name in front of them?!

“What?!” I asked.

“Come meet the guys!”

“Why the fcuk should I? I told you, KyungHee, I’m not interested.”

“Why? Because you’re a lesbian?”

They erupted into laughter while I turned as red as a tomato. Those jerks; stupid, self-absorbed jerks!

“Well, if you hadn’t appeared, I wouldn’t have become a lesbian,” I retorted.

They stopped laughing and glared at me. I glared back.

“Uh, hah, YeKyung, don’t you have to pick up MeehLah’s pictures?” KyungHee tugged on my arm.

“Su MeehLah?” One of the normal guys with black hair spoke up.

“Yea, you know her?” KyungHee asked.

“Everyone does. She’s that cute internet hottie. Do you know her?”

“She’s YeKyung’s Unnie.”

Their jaws dropped the second KyungHee said Unnie.

“Fcuking sh!t, this is her dongseng? How the hell did they mess up on this one?!” One of the guys yelled.

My eyes searched for him. “Who the fcuk said that? Why don’t you come out from your hiding place and let me give you a piece of my fist?!” I yelled.

“Let’s go!” KyungHee pulled me out of the PC Bang before I caused anymore havoc.

What'd you think? :P

-Jenny

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

*sniffs, sniffs*

I thought if I was first I could declare myself your #1 fan but I'm second!!

Will I'm a fan of your art first and now I'll become a fan of your writing.

EDIT.

This is my fave quote for some reason. it's just soo funny!

I’ll just drop that hoe’s camera there for her and pick it up later.

The relationship between her sister and her seems soo typical, but they way you wrote it was hilarious! YeKyung is seriously a strong willed girl! I like characters like that! I enjoyed reading your fan fic and can't wait for you update :)...please add me to the PM LIST??

Guest psquare6806

I shook with fear in my hiding spot behind the couch. My Umma can be so cruel at times. All I did was break a dish…or two…or ten.

Numbers can never explain how many dishes I've broken. LOL Good fic! Ayee Mee Lah? Sounds like a korean delicacy. That lesbian line was a good one. I'll use it later. :D *bookmarks it*

Guest -Chloe.N

Lmfao Jenny,

Hahah, stupid guys.

She's my idol... LOL,

anyways, I like it so far x)

I bet it's going to turn out so cute, and lovey dovey ;]

Update, Update <3

-Chloe

EDIT;;

Can I be on the OH so amazing Jenny's Pm list?

:ph34r:

Guest faded_x_memories

oh yay!! another one :D hahahaha it's funny xP She's seem cool, maybe she should be my idol hahahaha. and i want to be on your pm list :]] post soon!

Guest xNERD

new reader

gawd, JERKS! hopefully meelah isnt the pretty bxtch in the story (: cause itd suck for your own sister to ruin your life

i love the prologue ..or chapter00! LETS BAN KISSING ON TV ;)

POST SOON

Guest .ladys0uL.

ur title caught my attention ;P

the guy sounds so pretty~ xP her unnie sounds bi.tchy -.-

post soon :)

olalala~ ur poster's are so dang pretty! ;]

Guest mzclumzie

yay another story from you!

can i be on your pm list?

i love how you make websites for

your stories!

and love the main character!

Guest tinasarangg

lol not bad jenny dongseng.

add me on the pm list ^^*

the website is gorgeous. i envy your html skills =)

Guest brOkenxdestiny

i really like it..

i want to know what will happen next!

can i be on your pm list? thanks

POST SOON! :)

Guest PolkaDotz

I'M THE 16TH READER!! :o :o :o

gah, this sucks. I've been waiting for this to come out, I'm not even in the top 5. sniff. I'm the worst fan ever. well anyways, the fact that you released your story yesterday completely skipped my mind. I was studying for English and trying to get another chapter posted in my fic. :P but HAAAAAA, I'm here now so it's not too late.

I like the beginning, it's cute. A little predictable beginning, but cute and funny. I like her strong-willed character, the way she does what she wants to do. She's completely different from EhLim who was shy and innocent. :) They're like opposites!! I feel like I'm in English and comparing two story's characters with each other. xD The fact how the guys want to know her due to the fact that she has a ulzzang unnie adds an interesting twist.

Mmmm, new male lead for this fic. :D I bet he can't be as hot as Hiroshi. After all, Hiroshi has the HUNKY HIROSHI HOTNESS. Post in ME soon, so much action going on. Makes it all exciting!! Hopefully, we'll get more info on this male doode in the next chapter. POST SOOON JENNNNY!! Send a PM my way if possible. :)

----EDIT#1.

I see Jenny on the thread. :P I'm so glad they brought back this whole users thing. It's exciting!! You're not posting another chapter up, are you?

----EDIT#2.

NOOOOOO. You disappeared again. ;)

--> jESS

Guest in0centvtgrl

your premeire[sp?] is today! heheh i like it so far is is tough, mean, biitchy, and got attitude! i love the people in the poster. they look interesting and hot. hhehe i liked it indeed/ PM Mee? wells post wen you can!

Archived