Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest sunshinex3
now that soompi's sharing thread is gone - READ THE FIRST POST
i used to dl from kazaa, but it's all wierd now... and i had soompi but it's gone now x[ where do you guys dl your music from? i heard about clubbox but i don't know how to get it. if neone has a link to clubbox tutorials or any other good website to dl music from plz let me know. thanks x]. - - - - -
MOD NOTICE: 2008.10.09 This thread is a resource to share knowledge regarding download websites, not a place to ask where to download specific songs/singles/albums/mini-albums/etc. Doing so goes against the current rules of this forum, and members found requesting for such information may be warned, regardless of whether they made this request in this thread or elsewhere in the Korean Music Forums. - Korean Music Forum Moderators

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sparklinghugs

i believe the best site is www.z-degrees.net u have to make an account there. only slight 'discomfort' is you have to make 25 posts before you can download nething on there. but i assure u they have all the albums dat comes out and their quality is AWESOME!!!~ if u have nemore questions after u make the account, u can email me.

Guest kpoplvr

heh.. i don't really have time to d/l anymore.. plus i liked the way soompi had the set up for file sharing and requests... so i can truthfully just wait for it to reopen.. altho i was kind of going through starz-lover.com forums... not much to d/l since they lost a lot and are using back up forums... and like everyone else said, z-degrees.net.. i haven't used it personally, but my friends do and they swear on it.

Guest Po1aris

z-degrees.net

and sometimes solid07.net forums.

but the solid07 site is down a lot sometimes.

i usually just go and order/pre-order albums from yesasia now.

can't wait for FTTS 6th!

Guest a_lot_dumb

hmm, where DO i get my music from??

I used Limewire but nothing new is there so i never use it...because it sucks...

I buy the albums.

Guest *lyrynne*

yah soo sad that the file and sharing is all gone now~ huhuhu~ it's easier to DL here...

i DL mv's and mp3's at some forums...

by the way is this allowed? just asking...

Archived