아들 하나

학력 :

상문고등학교, 서울예술대학 연극과

데뷔 :

뮤지컬 '서푼짜리 오페라'(1997)

수상 :

서울공연예술제 신인상(2001)

경력 :

TV: 닥터 깽(2006), 안녕하세요, 하느님(2006), 그린로즈(2005), 비천무(2004), 영화: 미스터소크라테스(2005), 신석기 블루스(2004), 말죽거리 잔혹사(2004), 주유소 습격사건(1999), 뮤지컬: 드라큘라(2006), 푼짜리 오페라, 의형제

SOURCE : 이종혁 Many pictures of him :rolleyes:이종혁

Can somebody help me 2 translate his profile.... :sweatingbullets: Crap I can't read hangul that well :tears::tears::tears::tears: Thanks heaps :phew:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sushimi

Thank u so much! it's our favourite Lee Jonghyeuk pix.... :P you can watch him the wonderful drama Hello, God! where he plays Dr Park Dongjae a neurosurgeron....

hgljh4yu.jpg

One of my another favourite pix..... :D

hgphoto152658nu.jpg

hgphoto152667vc.jpg

hgphoto152641ke.jpg

It was from his first meeting with Eunhye....

Guest donchajane

hello! thanks for creating this thread of jong-hyuk! he was great in hello god as dr. park. the scenes with his mom makes me cry all the time.

i just saw him mr. socrates, where he plays a homocide detective trying to get enough evidence to get this guy in jail. :( but it seemed he was rarely in the movie. however, he did a good job playing this role, completely different from his role in hello god.

Guest xosandy

LEE JONG HYUK

Model/Actor

DOB: 7/31/74

Stats: 184cm / 75kg

Dramas: [sBS] Green Rose (2005), [KBS] How Are You God (2006), [MBC] Dr. Kkaeng

Films: Shiri (1999), Attack the Gas Station! (1999), Once Upon A Time In High School (2004), Shinsukki Blues (2004), Mr. Socrates (2005)

Official Website

Guest miimisunshine

i watched him in Hello God! he is good!..i didn;t notice him in Green ROse though! he looked different!

Guest donchajane

thanks <b>sandy</b> for the link!

i was reading somewhere in some thread....darn i cant remember where... but it said that he was in a musical recently with lee da hae. oh maybe there's where i read it, in her thread. i'll go find out.

Guest ys_jen

Lee Jong Hyuk is such a good actor!! :)

donchajane.. Lee Dae Hae isn't in a musical.. :) I think what you read must've meant was that Lee Da Hae went to support Lee Jong Hyuk for his musical, called "Dracula", which he is currently performing in... Yoo Gun also went to visit him and watched the show too.. :D

Guest ys_jen

i really like his performance in hello mr god .~

ahhh his costars went to see his new musical

..here from his new musical ~ JDY also went to watch him i think

20060519095024.245.2.jpg

yep.. from the left, it's Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Hyo Ri, Jeon Do Yeon and Yoon Jin Suh.. :)

Guest donchajane

thanks ys-jen for clarifying that for me. i had heard he was gonna play some dracula role, but i thought that was for a movie. cool! so was "dracula" like phantom of the opera type?

:) he looks so different with long hair!

Guest sushimi

i watched him in Hello God! he is good!..i didn;t notice him in Green ROse though! he looked different!

i would like so much watch "Green Rose"..... did he play well??? i know he played an evil character.... :huh:

Guest sushimi

hello! thanks for creating this thread of jong-hyuk! he was great in hello god as dr. park. the scenes with his mom makes me cry all the time.

i just saw him mr. socrates, where he plays a homocide detective trying to get enough evidence to get this guy in jail. :( but it seemed he was rarely in the movie. however, he did a good job playing this role, completely different from his role in hello god.

yes, but he plays in "Shiri" "Once upon a time in high school" too.... he was good in mr socrates?

LEE JONG HYUK

Model/Actor

DOB: 7/31/74

Stats: 184cm / 75kg

Dramas: [sBS] Green Rose (2005), [KBS] How Are You God (2006), [MBC] Dr. Kkaeng

Films: Shiri (1999), Attack the Gas Station! (1999), Once Upon A Time In High School (2004), Shinsukki Blues (2004), Mr. Socrates (2005)

Official Website

eh, it's funny... i think he doesn't have a lot of movies or dramas... but i just noticed what you wrote... he's also Model! where can we find his pix as a model? it will be funny to see him... yes, he's very tall, like my brother-in-law!

Guest RainFan4ever

he doesn't look he was born i n74 he look younger than that he has that mysterious look to him don't u think he look good onscreen better than on picture. Yes, he was good Hello! Mr. god

Guest sushimi

he doesn't look he was born i n74 he look younger than that he has that mysterious look to him don't u think he look good onscreen better than on picture. Yes, he was good Hello! Mr. god

yes, i agree... i think he likes to change his hairstyle to show many faces of him.... yes, he's really better on a screen and yes, he was so good in Hello, Mr God!.... a very nasty God!

Archived