[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest ripgal

MBC - starring Eric and Lee Bum Soo
** NOTE: Currently the production of Sweet Guy has been postponed due to Eric's recent double contract controversy and his hectic schedule. Filming of Sweet Guy will only take place after Eric finishes his other drama Parachute. **

14161106076_60800030.jpg

Eric of Shinwa is returning to the small screen in Sept/Oct in MBC weekend drama" Sweet Guy".His co-star will be [actress not confirmed].

Eric will acts as Kwon Dong Hun, a guy who take revenge on his rich dad and his family who abandon him and his mom. He marries Kim In Joo in a fake marriage but falls in love with her during the process.[Actress not confirmed] will play Kim In Joo, an Orphan who marries Kwon Dong Hun to save her orphanage.

Credits with S2 & 6OCEAN :D / yeohweping

-----------------------------

im so excited that both Eric and PSY are making a new series..

created a thread for this.. will update if there are new updates: :D

Extra News

Original News - translation

Twitch X - sideline News

News of Eric in the Series [ by ericmania]

Confirmation by Eric [06/06/06]

Drama will be 20 eps! credits" ericmania and chinese and english translations here.

Eric's 20 ep Drama and Female lead not confirmed - 03/07/2006

Eric's Comeback, female lead hopefully Lee Da Hae

Lee Boom Soo added to Casts

Boom Soo's role - Rival of Eric

Sweet Guy postponed due to Script/Programming Problem

Tour Package to follow Sweet Guy Shooting in Japan Postponed

Overlapping Contract Controversy - Btwn Sweet Guy & Parachute (BOTH SBS)

updated: 20th August 2006

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ericmania

Thank you for create thread.I think this thread will popular. he he can't wait Eric Mun meet Lee Da Hae.

This news that I has translated to Thai for Thai fans that visit this thread.

5/24[news] Eric returning to new drama in September with Lee Da Hae in 스위트 가이 (Sweet Guy)

newseric.jpg

เอริคนักร้องแห่งวงชินฮวาจะกลับมามีผลงานละครทางโทรทัศน์ในเดือนกันยายน/ตุลาคมนี้ในละครวันเสาร์-อาทิตย์ทางMBC เรื่อง" Sweet Guy" โดยเอริคจะแสดงร่วมกับLee Da Hae ที่มีผลงานละครยอดฮิตเรื่อง"My Girl".

โปรดิวเซอร์ของเอ็มบีซี อี ชางซุปกล่าวว่า"เกี่ยวกับทางบริษัท Opus 101ที่เป็นบริษัทผลิตละครเรื่อง"Sweet Guy' พวกเขาได้ทำสัญญากับตัวแทนของเอริคเรียบร้อยแล้วและกำลังอยู่ระหว่างการเตรียมงานถ่ายทำละครเรื่องนี้ที่จะออกอากาศเดือนกันยายนถึงเดือนตุลาคม ผมได้ยินว่า อี ตา เฮได้รับบทนำหญิงในละครเรื่องนี้ เกี่ยวกับเอริคนั้นเขามีโครงการที่จะเล่นละครในปีหน้ากับบริษัทGreen Serpent Media อย่างไรก็ตามข่าวนี้เป็นการยืนยันว่าพวกเขายอมปล่อยให้เอริคมาเล่นละครเรื่องนี้ก่อนเพราะถ้าเป็นเอริคกับอี ตา เฮพวกเขาก็ไม่คัดค้านที่จะให้เอริคมาเล่นละครเรื่องนี้ เนื่องจากพวกเขายืนยันเอง"ทางด้าน Opus 101 ได้ยืนยันว่าพวกเขาได้เก็บงำข่าวที่เอริคและอี ตา เฮได้รับบทนำละครเรื่องนี้ไม่ให้ข่าวเล็ดลอดออกไปแต่อย่างไรก็ตามทางเอ็มบีซีก็ได้ยืนยันว่าข่าวเกี่ยวกับละครเรื่องนี้เป็นเรื่องจริง

เอริคจะรับบทเป็นKwon DongHyun เป็นผู้ชายที่มีพูดจานุ่มนวลและยิ้มอันแสนหวานทำให้ได้รับการขนามนามว่าเป็น'Sweet Guy' เขาเป็นลูกชายของCEOและผูกพยาบาทผู้เป็นพ่อของเขาที่ได้เคยทิ้งเขาและแม่ไปและพร้อมที่จะแก้แค้นพ่อเขาให้อย่างสาสม เขาต้องแต่งงานกับผู้หญิงธรรมดาคนหนึ่งชื่อKim InJoo อย่างหลอกๆอย่างไรก็ตามสุดท้ายเขาก็ต้องหลุมรักเธอเข้าจริงๆ

อี ตา เฮรับบทเป็นKim InJoo หญิงสาวที่ต้องแต่งงานกับKwon DongHyunเพื่อปกป้องสถานเลี้ยงเด็กกำพร้าที่ที่เธอเติบโตขึ้นมา

Credits with S2 & 6OCEAN +shinhwasarang.net

Translated to Thai:ericmunthailan.com

Guest ..natz..

YES another eric drama heheh..

i missed Wolf..

but any eric drama will do..

heheh HmMM n lee da hae as teh lead actress..i smell some chemistry brewing already heheh..

but i have to say somethin..what's with korean drama's n arranged/fake marriages..

ehehe all of it seems to be around that story line hehe..

Guest genn04

WOw! Seriously...but what about "WOLF" i'm so desperate for HanJiMin and Eric Love Relationship....HanJInMIn is so Adorable and Cute Next to Eric....Why? He Should continue Wolf...but "Sweet Guy"...hmm yeah I will definitely watch it and support it also...why? Becos its ERIC my hero of course. Hope "Sweet Guy'" is interesting too.

Guest ripgal

thanx ericmania for the translations. i will post up translations in relation to Lee Da Hae sometime later..

yeah!! im excited too! :w00t:

Guest cecil

wow , I love both Eric and Lee Da Hae . I bet this drama will be funny like My Girl , can't wait to see both of them

Guest fivemagic

I second that too. Hope this new drama will be funny and good to see. I love Lee Da Hee and I think she will be superb in here as always.

Guest ripgal

Eric coming back in September with new series "Sweet Guy:

Eric will be coming back in "Sweet Guy", a new MBC drama after his recovery from his injuries sustained while filming previous series "Wolf". Preliminary discussions now are in relation to the time slot of the series in September and it is highly probable that the series will air at 10pm every Saturday and Sunday night.

Eric will be co-patnering My Girl star, Lee Da Hae in this new series.

MBC Producer Lee Chang said Opus 101 had contacted and confirmed that Eric is to star in this new series. The only remaining confirmation is in relation to the time slot which is still in the preliminary discussions.

An Opus 101 staff confirmed that Eric and Lee Da Hae acting together in the new series have been confirmed but has been prevented by officials from revealing the news. However, MBC has done further and revealed that their collaboration is indeed true.

The title of the drama is said to be called Sweet Guy because of Eric's character Kwon Dong Hun's sweet and soft voice and smile. Eric plays guy who takes plots to take revenge on his rich dad and his family who had abandoned him and his mom. He marries Kim In Joo in a fake marriage but falls in love with her during the process.Lee Da Hae will play Kim In Joo, an Orphan who marries Kwon Dong Hun to save her orphanage

credits: baidu

Guest polaris

wow , I love both Eric and Lee Da Hae . I bet this drama will be funny like My Girl , can't wait to see both of them

yea I have a feeling this drama is gonna be really Fun!

Guest maucry

The storyline doesn't seem that appealing but i'll definetly watch since i <3 Lee Da-hae...and Eric is pretty good too..

Guest genn04

ripgal,thank you so much for those translation....so its confirmed already for the main cast right....its Eric and DaHee, correct. Wow...just can't wait eric and dahee seems perfect to me....dahee is one pretty girl too....hope its HOT'z HOT'z HOT'z!

Guest sweet_treats1812

whoa! this sounds like a great drama to look forward to (despite the rather typical storyline :lol: )!!! yay lee da hae!!! :w00t:

Guest mikal19

The storyline doesn't seem that appealing but i'll definetly watch since i <3 Lee Da-hae...and Eric is pretty good too..

yup, i'll be waiting to watch this drama because of her also

Guest lakatsumi

OMG!! Cant wait for this drama!! Love both Eric and Lee Da Hae!! Soo Koool ^_^ very happy now!! YAYAY

Archived