[Variety] Gag Concert 개그콘서트

Guest atel

Guest atel

[KBS] Galgari Family
1img5sc.jpg

2img5kx.jpg

:lol:

Anyone watch this here?

KBS's Gag Concert was for a while the only major comedy-gag show, until other shows came along like SBS's Ootchatsa, Pokso Club, and more recently MBC's Gag One.

Here's the link to the website.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/gagcon/attention/index.html

Link to the names of the comedians.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/gagcon/members/index.html

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Happy_Day

oh wow, this is still airing?! i remember this used to be really popular in korea. my parents loved it. but i didn't understand some of the jokes. one thing i remember is when this one comedian would pick specific lines out of famous american songs and make them sound korean; like "all by myselllff......"----> "oppa manseehhh......" haha!

Guest atel

Gag Concert - Epi. 341 - 700MB

this one was a good episode overall.

Yun Seyun was funny as usual.

the crowds seem to Counselors' of Love.

and Jo Jihun (the 'ong bak' guy) is back.

09cn.jpg

19ed2.jpg

Get it at -->

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

( Gag[C]oncert - s.b.k. 341 - [hosooni].avi )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

this was such a good show...it was way better in the old episodes....i remember going like "OMFGSH ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!! GAG CONCERT'S COMING OUT AT 7 TONIGHT~~~" and my whole family watched it....but then i moved away from flushing :S~~

now...its just....i guess it got less entertaining than what it used to be :T. gag concert will always be my #1 favorite comedy-gag show ever.

• 1 month later...
Guest vic_taebin

this was such a good show...it was way better in the old episodes....i remember going like "OMFGSH ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!! GAG CONCERT'S COMING OUT AT 7 TONIGHT~~~" and my whole family watched it....but then i moved away from flushing :S~~

now...its just....i guess it got less entertaining than what it used to be :T. gag concert will always be my #1 favorite comedy-gag show ever.

hahaa i was sooo like that! The old episodes were soo good, laughed my richard simmons off. Like there was one part of the show where i remembered some guys in spandex went on top of each other trying to spell out the alphabet. OOo and the three guys that could sing, ummm the man who played the guitar and then a bald man with some ppl act out a play and then the man suddenly plays the guitar, and the school scene ..... those were soo good. OOo and F4 skit...that was hilarious. I like this show.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest dudnaito

dang, this thread gets no action. Anywhere else i can d/l gag concert? Sylver doesn't work for me at all. 2 days, and only up to 10%

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest kiwi1430261477

this thread feels empty )=

has anyone seen the corner 'fashion leader' with model Leo?? i watched it for the first time today and Leo is total eye candy :D the corner's worth checking out!

2008072814485977394_151236_0.jpg

credits: yahoo

• 1 month later...
Guest teukstrid

Does anyone know a place I can download last weeks episode (28 september 2008) ?? I was in the audience and it would be awesome to see the parts that was aired. I came home too late to watch it on the tv and now i'm back in norway so I can't wait it here. Could anyone help me?

I love this show btw! Since I know one of the comedians I got to meet a lot of the other comedians last week after the show. It was a lot of fun!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

nyeh.

this thread is not getting any attention.

haha!!

i believe this is aired through kbs2tv as well.

i watch it every week!

even if i cant understand what they are saying, all the gagmen are hilarious^^

hope to find more engsubbed^^

• 1 month later...

Archived