WANG LEE HOM

Guest vicodin

Guest vicodin
The HOT, SMART, SCHEXY, ADORABLE, TALENTED MAN
0%20(78).jpg0%20(7).jpg0%20(55).jpg:wub: he's my perfect man :wub:0%20(110).jpg0%20(107).jpg0%20(108).jpg0%20(109).jpg0%20(111).jpgi'll drink you up, baby.. :wub: :wub: Profile Chinese Name: 王力宏 Christian Name: Alexander Pin Ying: Wang Leehom (Wang Li Hong) Cantonese Name: Wong Lik Wang Japanese Name: Ou Riki Hiroshi Korean Name: 왕리홈 Birthdate: May 17, 1976 Birthplace: Rochester, New York, USA Religion:Christianity Siblings: Wang Lee Dai (+3) attended Yale, recieved PH.D from John Hopkins Wang Lee Kai (-9) currently attending MIT Horoscope Sign: Taurus Chinese Zodiac: Dragon Blood Type: O Height: 180cm (5'11) Weight: 68kg Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese (conversational), French, Japanese (Semi-fleunt) Instruments: Violin, piano, acoustic guitar, drums, accordion, Er-hu, bass, xylophone, harmonica, electric guitar Favourite Colour: Blue Favourite Foods: Peking duck, pizza, Japanese cuisine, grapefruit juice Favourite Artists: Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Prince, George Michael, Sting, The Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles Favourite Sport: Baseball Favourite Subject: Jazz piano Favourite Animal: Dog Favourite Attire: T-shirt and jeans Education: Was National Merit Finalist and recieved a 1600 on SATs. Attended and graduated with honours from Williams College, MA. Major: Music Minor: Asian studies Graduated Berklee College of Music – honors w/ MA degree. Biography Lee Hom Wang, (english name, Alexander ) or popularly known as LeeHom was born in Rochester, New York. He studied music at Williams College and the Berklee College of Music. He was and still is one of the many new generations of songwriters and musicians that revolutionized the Chinese music industry. Having a good start from a young age, he hailed from Williams College, one of the most prestigious institutions in the USA, and furthered his Masters in Music studies ( Jazz Piano& Composition )at Berklee College of Music. Wang Leehom is one of the few artists who is active in all parts of his album, from composing to producing to arranging to writing lyrics to playing the instrumental accompaniements for his songs. This ABC, who did not learn Chinese until he was 18, may be one of the rarest of his class in the Chinese entertainment scene. LeeHom comes from a family of academicians, his father is a paedaetrician, his brother is a doctor now residing in Chicago, his younger brother is a student at MIT, and most of his relatives are doctors. Like much of his family, Leehom had decided to pursue a medical career. With a background of high school valedictorian and a perfect score on the SATs, he was accepted into Princeton and Yale. However, at the last minute Leehom realized his true passion was for music. Admist critism from his family, Leehom decided to attend Williams College to fulfill his desires to become a musician. It is a marvel that LeeHom was willing to take this risk, however his choice has proven wise. By combining western music and classical Chinese instruments, LeeHom has definitely popularized Chinese music to the world. Already having ten mandarin albums to his credit, despite the fact that he still has not produced an english version yet, LeeHom is one of the main songwriters/producers for Sony Music Taiwan. He owns production companies called Homeboy Studios in both Taiwan and Boston. On his latest album, Leehom focused on publicizing the unheard music of the minorities of China. He experimented with ethnic sounds and to do so, he traveled to the tribal lands of China, Tibet, and Mongolia; all while having to withstand 15 kg of equipment and bouts of altitude and food sickness. It is rare to see a musician get as hands on as Leehom does. However, his hard work paid off as his new album is an amazing feat; he composed all his songs on a pentatonic scale (5 notes), combined aspects of R&b, added very "ethnic" sounds, and yet he was still was able to sing in perfect pitch to this confluence of typically uncompatible sounds. Leehom likes to vary his song choice in his ablums, Shangri-La is no exception, his songs range from the sweet yet heart-breaking ballad "Forever Love", written for his ex-girlfriend, to the upbeat "Fang Kai Ni De Xing," to the rather unique sounding blend of ethnic music in "Zhu Lin Shen Chu (Bamboo Forest)". Not much about Leehom's personal life is known. He keeps most of his life private to the media, Leehom rarely talks about anything much but music to the tabloids. It is admirable that he doesn’t need publicity to attract attention. However, becuase he is so close-mouthed about his life, many rumours about Leehom have been fabricated by the Taiwanese Media. From the fact that he was gay to his affair with Diva A-mei. Leehom, known for his composure and temper, rarely loses his cool when he is bombarbed with questions regarding his rumours. He is quoted saying, " Rumours don't bother me much now, although it's still annoying at times because it isn't true. I just don't want to come out and make the news bigger. I do music and I want to focus all my energy on this and have no desire to use tabloids to promote myself. I don't want to waste my energy holding press conferences to deny my relationship with certain people or to say that I am not gay because it's just not in my interest." It is this aspect of Leehom's demeanor that many fans respect. He is not just another entertainer, Wang Leehom is a MUSICIAN. To Leehom "Music is my life," and he proves himself over and over again, as after 10 years he still dishes out versatile fusions of great rock, pop, ballads, funk, jazz/piano, R&b, and hip-hop. It amazes many how he is able to reinvent himself with so many different genres of music with every album and sound good doing so. Education TIME LINE 1976 - LeeHom was born in Rochester 1979 - Started to sing 1981 - LeeHom learned the somersaults and the splits 1982 - He started to learn violin and went into primary school 1983 - Started playing baseball 1984 - Learned how to play the piano and followed his elder brother as a newspaper boy 1987 - The season of baseball, LeeHom joined a summer camp 1989 - Joins 'Mind Olympics' on behalf of the Jefferson Elementary 1989 · Joined Rochester Phil harmonica Youth Orchestra. He was the youngest violinist in the group. · Recommended to John's Hopkins University's 'Young Talent Search Program' · Awarded Model Student High Honors Awards. · Took part in school's musical "Once Upon A Mattress" 1990 · Played in musical "Bye Bye Birdie" as Albert Peterson, was only 13, the youngest cast member. · Awarded Model Student High Honors Award. 1991 · Started to compose and write songs, wrote his first song for the girl he liked. · Performed in "Music Man". · Was the pitcher for the school's baseball team. · Won 'Phenomenal Freshman Award'. · Won 'Most Musical Student Award'. · Won 'Character Development Award'. · Named “Best Delegate” in Model United Nations debate tournament 1992 · Performed in musical "Briyadoor". · Named “Best Delegate” in Model United Nations debate tournament 2nd year in a row. 1993 · His drawing, "Eagle", won him 2nd place in county competition while his 'Religion' thesis won him first in the competition. · Named MVP on baseball team. · Named “Best Delegate” in Model United Nations debate tournament 3rd year in a row. · Became part of National Honor Society 1994 · Performed in musical "Kiss Me Kate". · Named MVP on baseball team 2nd year in a row. · Earned National Merit Scholar Finalist Award - highest honor from k-12 · Received Monroe County Council Award for Leadership · Won first place in Monroe County Violin recital · Sutherland High School valedictorian. · Pittsford Music Inc. Scholarship Award · Named “Best Delegate” in Model United Nations debate tournament 4th year in a row. · Passed the Eastman Music School violin exam, and as a result qualified for Williams College. · Was accepted by Yale and Princeton but chose to go to Williams College. (#1 Liberal Arts School in the United States) · Changed major from pre-med to music composition. · Started to learn Chinese - took Mandarin 101 classes. 1995 · Performed in musical "Pippin" · Performed in "King Lear". 1996 · Performed in musical "Merrily We Roll Along". 1998 · Became music director for Williams College Acapella Group called "Spring Streeters" · In April, Lee-Hom directed, composed songs and wrote the script for his very own musical "The Bite That Burns", his final year thesis project, it was over 570 pages long. 1999 · Graduated from Williams with Honors, and enrolled in Berklee Music School for vocal and jazz lessons. 2001 · Graduated MA with Honors from Berklee Music School in Boston Interesting Tidbits Leehom set a record when he attracted an audience of 80,000 to his concert in Shanghai, 2004. Leehom, at age 23, was the youngest winner of the GMA's Best Producer and Male Singer award (equivalent to Chinese Grammies) Leehom is left handed Leehom can do the splits Leehom is lactose intolerant Leehom is allergic to cats and mangos Although Leehom currently writes his own lyrics, he did not learn how to speak Chinese until he was 18. Leehom has an "amazing" tongue, some tricks he can do with his tongue include, touching his chin, his nose, rotating his tongue 360, and tying a cherry stalk Leehom was a vegetarian in High School Wang Leehom has PERFECT PITCH, which means he can play a piece of music just by hearing the notes. He doesn't need sheet music because he recognizes the notes by ear.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's cute!

And I didn't know until recently, but apparently he went to Williams College (MA) and wrote an original musical for his senior thesis - cool :) (lol.. it was on one of their publications they sent me)

Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

Intelligent, musically talented, multilingual, hard-working, clean-cut, handsome. He's the type of guy that most parents would LOVE their daughter to bring home. I'm sure mine would. :)

Guest vicodin

well.. he's really too perfect to be true.. he must have a weakness.. could it be he's gay ??

im really suspicious he is.. cos he's just too perfect! :P

I love him... He's the best... as a matter of fact i'm listening to his album right now... well actually i have #10: Ai Cuo, from his Shangri-la album, on repeat... I'm a sucker for his ballads... not to say i don't like his other songs... i love everything about him...

Guest vicodin

I love him... He's the best... as a matter of fact i'm listening to his album right now... well actually i have #10: Ai Cuo, from his Shangri-la album, on repeat... I'm a sucker for his ballads... not to say i don't like his other songs... i love everything about him...

hahahaha are u kidding me ??

richard simmons we're just the same!! my cousin and i cant get enough of him and his shangri-la album.. we played the vcd that comes off with the album over and over and over again!! I really love the second track and Deep Inside The Bamboo Groove (Zhu Lin Shen Chu).. the beat makes me want to move my body hehehe

have u seen the ai cuo's clip ?

omg.. he has the nicest body ever!!

schweet schexy babe he is!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest Indogurl05

omfg!!! HOT HOT HOT!! HOT MAN ALERT!!

he is sooo hott!! i mean what else cud a girl ask for??? who could resist a man like that?! i mean talented, kyute, smart, sexy, and HOT!

i love love his songs... i mean seriously i could hear his Shangri-La cd over and over again!! even tho i dunt understand a word he sayin except FOREVER LOVEE~~ and dance to his music!

man if he's gay, i would cry for days..no weeks...no months..cud be YEARS!!! but i really want to know his weakness tho....

i heard the musical he made for his thesis was like 100 pages..?? or am i wrong??? all i kno it was LOTS LOTS OF PAGES...

btw... he has an "amazing" tongue,,which mean he is a good KISSER!!! hahahaha....

Guest vicodin

Artist : Wang Lee Hom

Album : Album 10th Shangri-La

Title : Deep Inside The Bamboo Groove (Zhu Lin Shen Chu)

ba hei yu bai wu cheng yi fu po mo

ai yu chou zai you huang i xun zhao jie tuo

ba guang yu ying bu zhi cheng ni yu wo qing you wo

ding duo xia bi nong dan zai wo

* Oh ohna li hai you di fang

Oh ohneng gou zi zai fei xiang

Oh ohyi you yue yin you yang

Oh ohxin ling zi you tian tang

** duo mo mei li de zhu lin shen chu zai zhe li wo hui deng ( yi zhi deng ni)

shi qing hua yi de zhu lin shen chu zai zhe li wo ai shang ni

duo mo zi ran de zhu lin shen chu zai zhe li wo hui (Come on)

shi wai tao yuan de zhu lin shen chu zhao hui yuan shi de wo he ni

zhe fan jian you tai duo yin guo ren ping sui yue xi qu dui cuo

shi kong lun hui zhi du you wo ba qing gan xie xia qing xi lun kuo

[ *** ]

yin shi mo ke yong yi jie yi zhi yi shao yi ye yi bi yi hua

hui hao jiang gao feng liang jie ren sheng tai du quan dou xie xia

ti nai zhi jian yi zuo le wen ren ya shi chen mo de biao da

qian nian zhi hou yi jiu deng dai ming yue de hui da

dan yi qu xiao diao yin chang wang diao suo you de she hua

piao bo luo mu yi hou na li cai shi zui hou de jia

zhi you zai zhu lin shen chu li neng gou zhao dao jie da

[ **** ]