SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest banana milk =)
&eye makeup.
As we all know, it's supposed to be a lot easier to apply makeup & whatnot if you have ssangapeul. So far, I haven't seen any tutorials or anything for eyemakeup --> girls with single eyelids. SO, I was just wondering-- how do you guys do your eyemakeup? I just put on some eyeliner but most of the time people can't even tell I have it on. I'd use eyeshadow but I'm not really sure where to stop..? Like, people with ssangapeul can put it on their crease but.. I don't have.. a crease.. o_O :huh: Post pics if you have 'em to demonstrate =) I know that Han Ji Hye has no ssangapeul but I haven't seen any real.. close up pics of her where I can tell. Anyways, thanks for reading!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SophiaSan

omgah I don't have a crease either! YAY!

well actually I don't know how but I can try to take pics of me doing it. I'll do it later

Guest calypso

oki doki i'll share:

hopefully this can help some girls and dispell thoughts of surgery.

ahhh.jpg

no makeup! (ok i filled in my brows, but that's it!)

makeup:

color4.jpg

ex. 1

color3.jpg

ex. 2

liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow auto pen, black pencil liner

1: line eyes with liquid eyeliner

put less liner in the inner corners, go up higher, and then lower again at the ends... this helps give an allusion of a bigger eye. it helps sometimes to mark your eyes with liner while your eyes are open so you know how high you have to go up to have it show up. one big problem with eyeliner on non-creased eyes though... you have to make the line very thick. marking where you are going to have to draw in at hte very top, when your eye is open, helps to mitigate this, so you are only putting on as much as needed.

2: use light shimmery off white color under your eyes

3: take a black pencil liner and line from the outside in on the bottom lash line. make this line thinner, so the shimmery eyeshadow can be visible underneath.

SHADOW!

noncreasedeyes.jpg

with shadow, for a softer look, i do the same as step one, and then take black shadow and put a bit above the eyeliner. then i take a dark mahogany color, and put that on the outcorners, and a bit half way from the outside to the middle of my bottom lashes, and then take a copper, from teh inner corner to the middle.

Guest hillz3388

omg! calypso ya so pretty! >_<

so...ur eyez nayurally big with no ssangapeul then or ddo they just appar big cz of the makeup!?

and ue examplez are too complex for my little breain to udnerstand1 lolz:lol:

and plus i dont have steady handz for liquid eyeliner....so maybez il try gel eyeliner instead!

hmmm well i use mascara...cz they kinda give me eyez a "lift" ^_^ and i apply eyeline from outter corner all the way to about 3/4 and stop then then fill the inner corer with some shimmer//eyeshadow stuff.....and if if ell like it..i put eyeshaow on the bottom lashes too...

Guest Charomatic

look here Tutorial

this single eyelid girl has done an makeup tutorial... i think it´s a bit too heavy (she looks better without makeup), but you could use it as inspiration ^^

bdw, calypso: your makeup is so clever ^^... very pretty

Guest MOONA

^...ooooo, you're one of those people that have pretty, nice, big eyes that are single eyelids...you're so pretty :)...

Guest MaryMagdalin

^...ooooo, you're one of those people that have pretty, nice, big eyes that are single eyelids...you're so pretty :)...

^ ^;;;

thanks~

i still want to get ssangapul tho hahaha

look here Tutorial

this single eyelid girl has done an makeup tutorial... i think it´s a bit too heavy (she looks better without makeup), but you could use it as inspiration ^^

bdw, calypso: your makeup is so clever ^^... very pretty

Actually she has hidden double eyelids. Nice tut tho.

iammesLee, your eyes are so pretty. That's the kind I want, single but big, beautiful and unique. If I had your eyes I'd never want surgery :]

Guest Aestas

Sorry, the first one came out blurry.... my eye without makeup

eye.jpg

this is a little more bold. jade green eyeshadow, Revlon eyeslicks

eye3b.jpg

this is a warm goldish color all around the eye with a darker bronze eyeshadow as outline instead of eyeliner... but you can't really see the difference. there is a little bit of light gold underneath my eyebrow and the inner corner of my eye but you can't really tell either. the first picture, i don't have fake lashes on. second pictures has fake lashes at the end only. cuz the whole fake lash is really big, so i cut off only a portion.

eye6.jpg

Same eyemakeup as above... but this wasn't with flash, just my desk lamp... kinda weird but cool. the fake lashes at the end kind of blend into the shadow that my single eyelids make on the outer corner.

eye5b.jpg

EDIT: i curled my lashes and put mascara but obviously, they barely show unless i put on the fake lashes.

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

calypso you have nice eyes =) the eyeliner really brings it out.

iammrsLee your eyes look nice w/ makeup on. ^^

Aestas your lashes are real cute.

Guest lilibee

Does is look weird to apply all kind of colour on top of ur eyes ^__^

i have single eyelid and i have that feeling :(

like the others they have big and deep-eye,,so the make up really into it ,like the shading and blending

Single eyelid its just "flat" ,,,

but sometime single eyelid does look cute hehe

PLs post some more pictures !!!maybe i will have motivation to try my own as well

Guest Aestas

do you mean, many shades at once?

or do you mean what colors of the rainbow?

if you mean many shades at once, i think if there is a gradual change, its okay... but when you have your entire lid covered with very noticeable eyeshadow, it might be okay for prom, but too much for everyday wear.

for everyday wear, chose softer colors that don't stand out as much, yet still give you a nice color.

Oh, BTW. i think Han Ji Hye usually puts on fake eyelashes..... a lot of her pictures, she just has fake eyelashes on, but barely any eyeshadow. of course, not all of her pictures are like that, but a lot are.

Archived