Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Replies

• *alodia**alodia* ? Dia ? ??....??....^^ PhilippinesPosts: 4,038Member
    Here's one of Suna's messages (she had 3.. but this is the longest) she left in Sunaforever last 08-21-2008
    ---Please do not post outside soompi--- and do not re-post without asking my permission first
    (unless you all wanna see me die)

with finishing my piece of work....
    I write my lonely feeling after a long interval.

For last 3 months, In the very hard circumstances,
    I was very happy to make a drama...
    Although I have nothing to do now, It's a sleepless night. But for 3 months, I
    always say "give me time to sleep!"
    In the morning, I feel that 'I have to go somewhere for BAM-BAM.' but I don't
    have to go anymore.
    This situation make me lonely.^^

I always say "It's most difficult drama.".
    Actually, BAM-BAM is really really most difficult drama.

Although circumstance is not good,

I say thank my staffs, actors who could not sleep, did a hard working job.
    And You(Suna forever members) are perfect to me. Thanks very much.

I know there are many foreigner in suna forever.
    I have received your flowers, cakes, fans, somethings to eat and so on.

I cannot write all them, because I have received too many things from foreigner
    fans.
    Thank you. Your love makes me happy.
    I took a party with staffs last tuesday. (It's secret^^)

Anyways, I took a various experiences. Some is good, but some is bad.

Thanks for BAM-BAM, I can think back on my health.
    I'm a right hander, but I have to use left hand because I hurt my right hand.
    Using left hand is uncomfortable.^^

I have to take care of my legs, shoulders, ankles which is hurt.
    After a complete recovery, I can concentrate my job again.^^

I have too many thins to say to you^^.

I have lived as "허초희"(Heo Cho Hee).
    So, I edited some pictures about "허초희" (Heo Cho Hee). Above pictures are them.

Editing movies are much difficult than editing pirctures. I spent alot of time to edit them.
    But bottom movie is not my style.^^
    I'll try again soon^^

I'm preparing to send "허초희" (Heo Cho Hee) (who is crybaby^^) from my mind.

After taking some rest, I'll be back as "김선아" (Kim Sun Ah)

thank you. thank you very much.

- SUNA^^ -

MY TAKE:
    awww... she's as sad as us...
    like me... i always complain that i can't keep up with the episodes while it was still airing... then suddenly it's monday and yet suddenly no WIAN tonight...

and she's really hurt... i hope she can rest well... that's my birthday wish for her - to be healthy always so that she'll continue bringing smiles to us.

hahaha... she considered Cho Hee as cry baby... well isn't she as Kim Sun Ah a crybaby too? image

she is really so cute!!! i love her more (again)

*sorry i can't post the pictures nro the video she created*
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    We are still recruting Korean-English Translators for I Do I Do.
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    ★ ★ ★ UPDATES AND USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT I DO I DO ON PAGE 4 ★ ★ ★
  • jastineljastinel Suna4life/Philippines PhilippinesPosts: 3,554Member

This is our Cho Hee....
    (created by zhauzhau@Onlysuna)

ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

.........Translation by sassychef@dramabeans.com.........
    edited January 2010
    I'm assisting a friend to register in Sunaforever right now, so I decided to share with you guys a tutorial on how to register there. This tutorial is only for Suna's fans. I've come across many fans of Suna who would like to be a member of Sunaforever. And I was like them before. I'm dying to be able to access Suna's Fancafe. Fortunately my bestfriend (and her friend) helped me before (but I used her account). And when I started learning Korean, I was able to figure out what do to and I created my own Daum account and re-register as myself. So I just want to pay it forward and assist you guys.

WARNING:
    If I saw anyone from here messing around Sunaforever I'll hunt you down and beat you to death!

RULES:
    - Be polite in the cafe. Although it's mostly in Korean, it doesn't mean they cannot understand English. Plus we are, in a way, invading their teritory.
    - Don't spam the cafe.
    - Try to learn basic Korean so that you won't get lost inside the cafe.
    - Ask for help if you don't know what to do.
    - PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF SUNAFOREVER, especially Suna's personal messages / personal pictures.
    - If you want to get something outside Sunaforever (not Suna's personal message/picture), ask permission first from the person who posted it.

☆ Sunaforever Cafe Tutorial ☆
    ♡선아포에버♡
    cafe.daum.net/foreversuna

UPDATED: January 24, 2010

1. You must have a Daum account first.

Since Daum changed their registration process, I created a new tutorial HERE.
    Just follow the tutorial and you won't go wrong.

OLD TUTORIALS (for reference):
    tutorial by Seung
    tutorial alternate 01
    tutorial alternate 02

2. After creating your Daum account, go to Sunaforever http://cafe.daum.net/foreversuna

Then click 카페 가입하기 (meaning: sign-up for cafe)

Enter your daum username and password. Then click 르그인 (meaning: log-in).

You will see this page:

4.1 Check the radio button for: 위 약관에 동의합니다 (meaning: you accept the terms and condition - although in reality you didn't image )
    4.2 Then you have to answer this question: 김선아의 매력은?
    "What is Kim Sun Ah's Charm?"
    4.3 Then click 가입

You will see this page:

Just click 확인 to go back to the main page.

6. Now you must ask the staff to alow you permission to have full access to the cafe.

6.1 Click the menu: 등업할래요

RULES:
    Do not use offensive nicknames.
    And do not use misleading nicknames like these ones:
    아임써나, 선아, 김선아, 선아포에버 (because 아임써나 is Kim Suna's nickname; 선아포에버 is the name of the cafe; 선아, 김선아 are obviously Suna's names; do not put 운영진 too because that's for staff members only.

6.2 Click 글쓰기 (meaning: write)

You will see this page:

6.3 On the drop down, choose: 등업신청

6.4 Then write 등업신청해요 on the subject field.

6.5 You must answer these questions:

1) 사는곳 / 나이
    (Where do you live / age)

2) 선아포에버를 알게된 경로
    (How did you find out Sunaforever)

3) 선아포에버 가입하게 된 동기
    (Why do you want to join Sunaforever)

4) 선아님의 매력은? (가입시 추가정보보다 구체적으로 대답해주세요)
    (What is Kim Sun Ah's charm?)

5) 카페 활동계획을 간단히 적어주세요
    (What can you contribute / What help can you offer to the cafe after joining)

I recommend that you introduce yourself first. Tell them if you cannot understand Korean. And say your thanks at the end of your answers.

6.6 Then click 등록
    6.7 If you see this message, it means your post has been saved.

Click 작성한 글 학인 and you will see your post again.

* You are now registered but you need to wait for the staff to approve your registration.
    Application approval is every Monday only.

* You will know if you are already approved it you can access all the sections (except, of course, the staff section).
    And you will also notice that your icon will change:
    *MEMBER's ICONS change from time to time.. can be bears, dogs, cats, ducks, etc..

*To log-in in the future, just click 르그인 (meaning: log-in) at the upper right hand corner of the cafe page

Then type your daum username and password.

again, If I saw anyone from here messing around Sunaforever I'll hunt you down and beat you to death!

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ TUTORIAL BY: alodia ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
    * I may be wrong on some things, so any corrections, please let me know and i'll edit this post
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    Xuan
  • mead33mead33 Posts: 515Member
    QUOTE (my name is alodia @ Aug 25 2008, 12:57 PM) »
    I'm assisting a friend to register in Sunaforever right now, so I decided to share with you guys a tutorial on how to register there. This tutorial is only for Suna's fans. I've come across many fans of Suna who would like to be a member of Sunaforever. And I was like them before. I'm dying to be able to access Suna's Fancafe. Fortunately my bestfriend (and her friend) helped me before (but I used her account). And when I started learning Korean, I was able to figure out what do to and I created my own Daum account and re-register as myself. So I just want to pay it forward and assist you guys.

Thanks Alodia for the detailed instructions image
    edited August 2008
    You are awesome Sis Alodia!
    I think you have to blame me, why many people were asking your help in signing up in Foreversuna. Every time they would ask me on how to access the site, I told them that you're the one responsible for my acct....Sorry! image

I wish adding ourselves in Foreversuna would make Suna happy and not the other way around...
    look who`s talking?! image
    I`m trying to inform Suna about what is happening outside her world (The Fan Cafe),
    I`m so concern that somehow, I don`t know if I`m just adding too much burden on her. Well, I believe a fan should also act as a friend, who would tell her not only the things that she wants to hear, but also the truth behind what is happening. But, I will never-ever hurt her...I love her as much as I love my Kids.

Why Am I explaining...I was scared of Alodia`s warning? image image image
    I hope those anti- Suna wont invade the Fan cafe!
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

Xuan
    @jastinel unnie,

Hahaha! Honestly, that warning wasn't for you guys.... because i know you love Suna... just for those "others".

I was having second thoughts putting that tutorial up.... but i guess no one will exert much effort if they just want to bash around...

And i guess Suna knows that already. and she seems happy with it. remember on her message, she said "I know there are many foreigner in suna forever." and maybe some korean fans close to her are telling us to Suna...
    001.gif002.gif
    I seldom see Suna in a sexy outfit and wearing a heavy make up. She only does that in photo shoot, but other pictures are not release like this one. I hope to see Suna like this in one of her project.

Unforgettable Cho Hee

dcinside
    ssssssk.jpg

• fiona1111fiona1111 Forever Triple S ♥ Posts: 1,031Member
    QUOTE (jastinel @ Aug 27 2008, 08:05 PM) »
    I seldom see Suna in a sexy outfit and wearing a heavy make up. She only does that in photo shoot, but other pictures are not release like this one. I hope to see Suna like this in one of her project.

OMG she looks sooooooooo pretty in that pic! do you have others? image image
    No regrets.
    QUOTE (fiona1111 @ Aug 27 2008, 08:10 PM) »
    OMG she looks sooooooooo pretty in that pic! do you have others? image image

Hi Sis! Do I have your YM? the list of contacts that I had was cleared/deleted. so I have to add every contacts again.
    I can pass to you the files through YM. But I don`t have more of this photo of Suna, I was surprised to see it also. I hope what I have in my files are new to you.
    ssssssk.jpg

• mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    Hi SunAh loonies!!!

i wonder where they got these pictures??
    cr kdrama

same as jastinel posted.

Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
  • sueyipsueyip Posts: 3,587Member

IDOL

Wow, those are real pretty and sexy pics of Suna. Thanks for posting them.
    I think I first saw them in onlysuna. I've kept one of them - years ago (err,
    just 2 years ago when I fell in love with Suna after watching Samsoon in Feb
    2006).

I'm missing HC and KBS. Right now I'm rewatching the series with Chinese
    subs. I can really understand what they are saying now. Real wonderful.

Anyone with news of Suna's new projects or commercials?
    Hi Sueyip, fiona1111 and Alodia!

This thread gives me a sad feeling, it`s not moving, I`d like to post more new photos of Suna in here from WIAN, but I`m too lazy to do that now, I`m missing her very badly! It`s like I`m going to be sick and I need a dose of her.
    Everybody from WIAN cast are still visible, I saw new drama of Gyoon, concert of LDG, the supporting actors, the man with scar has a proj also and CH father will be one of the cast in TWTLI of Bin. I saw new photo of Kim Jung Hwa....
    None for Suna...I know she needs to rest and I understand the pressure that she`s been through....I just miss her so much, I hope before the end of Sept., there will be news about her up coming shows. CF will do for the meantime....sigh!
    ssssssk.jpg

QUOTE (jastinel @ Aug 28 2008, 10:34 PM) »
    Hi Sueyip, fiona1111 and Alodia!

This thread gives me a sad feeling, it`s not moving, I`d like to post more new photos of Suna in here from WIAN, but I`m too lazy to do that now, I`m missing her very badly! It`s like I`m going to be sick and I need a dose of her.
    Everybody from WIAN cast are still visible, I saw new drama of Gyoon, concert of LDG, the supporting actors, the man with scar has a proj also and CH father will be one of the cast in TWTLI of Bin. I saw new photo of Kim Jung Hwa....
    None for Suna...I know she needs to rest and I understand the pressure that she`s been through....I just miss her so much, I hope before the end of Sept., there will be news about her up coming shows. CF will do for the meantime....sigh!

yeah i know how you feel. before WIAN/Girl Scout, we had to wait for a long time too. now they're done, we have to wait again. everyone has new projects/ updates but with Suna we don't have any. it's just so sad. i miss her too. image image
    No regrets.

IDOL

Don't tell me this new agency is not working well for Suna too?
    Gosh, why isn't she endorsing some branded attire? I really
    do not believe that she cannot get some commercials to do.
    But what I really want is for her to do another drama - one where
    she'll be wearing beautiful clothes. She should be someone rich
    and not like Samsoon and HC. Would love to see the change.
  • mead33mead33 Posts: 515Member
    Hi all, how is everyone? Have been lurking but not posting image

He he, I guess everyone is eagerly waiting for Suna's next move image Hopefully, it will be soon
    QUOTE (mzpakipot @ Aug 28 2008, 10:45 AM) »
    Hi SunAh loonies!!!
    i wonder where they got these pictures??
    http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/m...WIAN/171526.jpg
    cr kdrama

same as jastinel posted.
    http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/m...837_25824-1.jpg

those were from her Singles pictorial last 2007 if i'm not mistaken, isn't it jastinel unnie 2007?

the second picture though, i only saw today.
    001.gif002.gif

IDOL

Hi guys, saw some lovely pics of Suna at onlysuna.
    Do not know if they are the latest but she sure looks
    good - the early HV look. Take a look those who log
    in to onlysuna.
    QUOTE (sueyip @ Aug 30 2008, 12:00 PM) »
    Hi guys, saw some lovely pics of Suna at onlysuna.
    Do not know if they are the latest but she sure looks
    good - the early HV look. Take a look those who log
    in to onlysuna.

are you talking about those pictures wherein she was wearing a white dress? image
    No regrets.
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    edited August 2008
    hiya SunAh loonies!
    hope everyone's doing okay....i think these are the ones sueyip is talking about...??

dcinside samsoon

dcinside everynight
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
    QUOTE (mzpakipot @ Aug 30 2008, 12:43 PM) »

yeah i think these are the ones..

when finally KSA makes an appearance! image image i'm glad she's okay. image
    No regrets.