Which Kdrama Made You Laugh Most?

Guest cjgp016

Guest cjgp016

just wanna know which drama did you enjoy the most? the one that makes you have tears of joy or makes your tummy aches with laughter... for me i think i laughed a lot when i was watching 4) Sweet 18 3) Lovers in Paris 2) Full house and still my undisputed #1 is MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON!!!!!mnikss7cz.png mnikss36kp.png mnikss18xk.png mnikss27ma.png mnikss47hx.png btw credits goes to MNIKSS thread for the images.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

for me it's a tie between my name is kim samsoon and my girl...both were very funny. haha! and full house was pretty fun too...btw...i LOVE ur lil samsoon/samshik thingee with the hula hoops...HAHA!

I laughed ALOT in:

1. MNIKSS

2. Full House

3. Sassy Girl CH

4. Snow White [in The Beginning]

5. LGTTB [it was pretty funny too]

6. My Girl

7. Sang Doo! Let's go to school!

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

My Name is Kim Sam Soon hahhahahaha

My Girl

Bad Family

Full House (begining)

Sweet 18 (cute drama)

My Name is Kim Sam Soon -> Every episode has funny parts. Sometimes just by looking at Sam Soon's expression was funny enough for me. Love this drama to bits.

My Girl -> The first episode was not that funny in my opinion. But the rest was just hilarious. Basya!!

Full House -> Love the jokes scene. Ohh, the 3 bear scenes!! So funny

Archived