GUMMY (거미)

Guest Mirae-chan

Guest Mirae-chan
21094071lv2.jpgStage Name: Gummy (aka Gumi, Gumy, Spyder or Spider) Real Name: Park Ji Yeon (박지연) Birthdate: April 8, 1981 Blood Type: B Height: 165 cm Education: Dongduk Women's University * She used to date Wheesung some time before both of them debuted. * She once admitted that she regrets not being part of Big Mama; however, some fans recognize her as the unofficial 5th member. Discography Albums * [2003.02.07] Like Them * [2004.09.09] It's Different * [2005.09.01] For The Bloom * [2006.04.28] Unplugged * [2008.03.12] Comfort Collaborations * [2003.03.07] Se7en - Just Listen (Track 12. Goodbye) * [2003.10.06] Lexy - Lexury (Track 4. Up And Down (Clubin')) * [2004.06.04] Wanted - Like The First (Track 14. To My Friend) * [2004.11.16] Jinusean - Norabose (Track 08. 보이네) * [2005.06.16] Lyn - One and Only Feeling (Track 14. Call Me) * [2005.07.26] Lexy - Lextacy (Track 5. Hey Everybody) * [2006.01.06] Fly to the Sky - Transition (Track 7. (사랑해요 우리) Sarangheyo Uri) Others * [2003.12.18] Color Of Soul Train * [2004.12.28] Love - Unification Desire Project info credits: http://wiki.theppn.org/Gummy

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazy lulu

I think Gummy has an incredible voice. It's unique and very unlike the usual female Korean singers, who can hardly sing. I hope she gets more exposure and goes far. She's under YG and they do a great job with discovering orignal artists who know how to perform live, so I hope her career takes off, sometime soon. _Cheelu

Even though Gummy don't have an official thread of her own... We always talk about all YG artist in the YG FAIMLY THREAD :)

I love Gummy as well.... she is like the Korean Alicia Keys :) love her voice her style of singing... she is one hot mama <3

Wow really Gummy is coming out with a new album........ this is a must get album for sure :) I need to go on a hunting spree now... need to find out more info about her soon to be release album...

Guest mango.baby

Gummy's under YG Entertainment, but not YG Family.

she's under their sister company, m-boat, along with wheesung and big mama.

she's freaking 'ASLDJAKLJF;SJ talented.

i remember watching one of her performances and i literally felt my jaw dropping because she was so good.

she has an incredible voice.

i think she's easily one of the best, if not the best, korean vocalist in the country.

she has the kind of voice that would be popular elsewhere too.

<3 gummy.

Guest StrawberryPunch

ah man I love Gummy she has a strong voice. Cant wait for the unplugged album. I love her song Ani...its on replay on my Ipod.

Guest ..natz..

gummy's vocals has to be one of the best in the industry..

she has the strong r&b ones which are soulful n just wonderful!!!

i've always enjoyed her song 'amnesia' ahh my all time favourite..

her duets are great..duets with se7en, fly to the sky...the best...

Even though Gummy don't have an official thread of her own... We always talk about all YG artist in the YG FAIMLY THREAD :)

I love Gummy as well.... she is like the Korean Alicia Keys :) love her voice her style of singing... she is one hot mama <3

i bolded the part that just made me laugh. hahas (: anyways Gummy's soooo talented<3<3 i just loveee her voice ^^. i wish i had a voice like that. :tears: compare me to a frog croaking, and the frog wins -.=''. anyways there's a translation of the message by YG about gummy's unplugged concert and about Gummy generally. lol, yang sajangnim said something that made me laugh XD. if anyone wants it, i'll post it here ^^.

Guest simply_dream

i like gummy =D her voice is very nice to listen to...

i really like the song with FTTS... saranghae yuri i think?

well i hope i get to see more of her and listen to more of her songs soon

Guest sulin

GUMMY!!

ahhhh~ i freakin love her singing!!!

she has such an amazing voice!!

can't wait for her unplugged album!!

it's gonna be a blast!!

Guest umbanana

YAYness!! finally there's a gummy thread ~

hehehe

I absolutely LUUUURVE her voice <3 wish i had a voice like hers~

Gummy's voice is crajee good. Very soulful <3

Her duets with Se7en are the best ;D~~~~

^ agreeeeed =)

LOL i still remember that radio interview se7en had a while ago...when she called and pretended to be a fangirl LOL

Guest MULOAN

I LOVVVVEEE GUMMY! she was bomb at the last hollywood bowl. omg. her voice is like sha bam. so smooth and powerful.

Guest jess1tym4life

I am surprised too that Gummy doesn't have an official thread. Make this one her official thread then.

She is going to release an unplugged album at the end of this month.

OMg edward u like Gummy since when? yeah she is surpossed to release an unplugged album soon but with yg they always delay their albums so we will see when she will come out with one.

Gummy's under YG Entertainment, but not YG Family.

she's under their sister company, m-boat, along with wheesung and big mama.

We just say that she is with yg cause yg & m-boat are partners & are the same, they work & perform together so yg, m-boat it doesn't matter.

She is a really talented artist, her voice is really powerful..& hey her english is pretty good..would like her to do more performances & haven't really seen much of her lately..or maybe i missed it.. :wacko:

Archived