HOW DO I GAIN WEIGHT

Guest lPl4tinuml

• 7 years later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carbs, carbs and carbs? 
eat whatever the EFF u want.
if I could eat like a fat pig every day i could gain 10 pounds EXTREMELY easily. 
damn metabolism. 
breakfast: bacon, eggs, ham, hash browns, pancakes, and a tall glass of orange juice
lunch: french fries, pizza, a hamburger, chicken fingers 
dinner: a 4 oz steak, baked potato, side of pasta
dessert: chocolate cake, ice cream, and a tub of halloween candy. u will gain weight in no time. i would gain 50 pounds alone eating like this everyday for a month. 

Wow, April 2006? I wonder what I was up to back then...
There's a lot of weird dogmatic "bodybuilding" "advice" going around these days... you get a bunch of young guys who've made it their day job to go to the gym and bulk up on junk forever and just end up looking really bloated/fat and getting themselves some permanent cardiovascular damage. I mean it's up to them, they can do whatever they want, I just wanted to have a whinge about people working so hard to look so bad and get so unhealthy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pennylife

wow, that's not in trend~ lol~
too much dessert will ruin your bon appétit. lol~ more exercise maybe works~

• 1 month later...
Guest abottleoframune

To gain weight healthy-ly each much more often no matter how little you eat just try eating every 2 hours.Carbs are the easiest way to gain weight , make sure you get enough protein first. On the first day if it's too difficult try smoothies.Make sure you are gaining weight with unprocessed foods and try light exercise.If you want to gain "weight", muscle weighs more than fat so I suggest muscular exercises.

Guest mindy1430275619

I would try and gain healthy weight if I could and not go crazy on junk food hehe. You could try avocados, nuts, whole wheat bread and smoothies are really good for weight gain.

Guest Hellen Lee1430292667

For most people, "envious" is the word that comes to mind for anyone who needs to gain weight. Most people are trying to lose weight. If you want or need to gain weight, do it the healthy way. You can eat healthy foods to gain weight, for example, fruits like bananas, pears, apples, pineapple, dried fruit, vegetables like potatoes, peas, corns, carrots, winter etc.

Guest aiken123

Carbohydrates are the most convenient way to put on body weight, create sure you get enough proteins first, On the first day if it's too challenging try drinks, Rest for at least 8 time in a day....

Guest wolfbane

Go on SEEFOOD mode.u see food, u eat it.
Practically just eat every single thing u see every couple hours.Go on high protein, eggs and chicken breast FTW.
Go to the gym and lift heavy.
I gained like 15kg of muscle mass in a year ever since i started working out.Im forever on a bulk and on a high-protein, 10 eggs a day diet, aiming for 20 though =X

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eat regularly..5-6 meals a day.

Carbs: 40%

Protein: 30%

Fat: 30%

Intake at least: 1300-1500 Calories a day.

Eat as much as Greens and Fruits as possible to replace your processed carbs. Ex: Candy, Junk Food, Etc.

Work out at least for 10 minutes a day. Do some Weight Training, Resistance Exercise, and Cardio to build up your metabolism.

Advice: Don't worry so much about the number on the scale; it doesn't determine your health all the time.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest zipnguyen

eat optimally for you; I assume this is a male since very few ladies want to "gain weight". Depending on your level of development, concentrate on the big compound movements (bench, squat, deadlift, military press, and various rows) and eat such that you're gaining 1-2lbs PER MONTH, NOT per week. Over years of doing this you'll love how you look after your first dieting phase to reveal what you've done during your gaining phase.

Guest douxleurree

CARBS, eat before you go to bed. (Be careful though, its not very healthy), weight-training, when you are ever eating junk food, eat the whole thing, don't save it for later. My friend did this and she is so pretty now, she does play tennis to keep herself toned though.

Archived