Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i miss my period for 2 months and i didn't have sex

help me
okay i miss my period for 2 months and i'm pretty sure that i did not have sex. i'm not even ready for sex. so i was wondering if anyone can please tell me what is wrong with me cause i miss my period for 2 months

i love you minwoo always and forever with my heart!!!

Replies

• primeenigmaprimeenigma Southern CaliforniaPosts: 19Member
    i havent had mine in three now, =X im scared too!!! omgosh, its weird. i dont have sex either,, its weird. !! ahhhh!! i know how you feel.. but sometimes for me like. it comes every other 2~3 months ish, REALLY irregular.. but i dont know this time, my sister told me to go to the doctors, like planned parenhood to just get your southern areas checked out =/
    * P - R - i - M - E - E - N - i - G - M - A *
  • _obsession_obsession CaliforniaPosts: 1,571Friend of Soompi
    i'm like that too.i can go w/out a period for like 4 months.
    i asked my doctor, and she said that it's regular cuz it's still the beginning of yoru period if you've only had it for 1 or 2 years.unless you've had it for a really long time now.i heard it's because you're not getting enough of protein or something..i forgot what it was.
    credit:innocentlove
  • i'm like so scared and my mom keep saying that i have a baby which i will not. and i went to my doctor and she told me that i'm fine. theres nothing wrong with me. i'm not having a baby. so i ask her why i miss my period for 2 months and she said i'm sorry but i don't really know cause you seem fine to me.

• OOOOOOOOOO Posts: 820Member
    this was on this month issue in seventeen mag

"I'm late!"
    yes, you could be pregnant, but it also might be...

stress: Long-term tension)like being stressed for weeks about a final) or shorterm stress (like being in a car accident) can disrupt hormones and make you late or learly.

wieght loss: If your underwight (check at sventeen.com/bmi), estrogen levels willbe too low for a period.

illness: Chronic issues (like IBS) can alter period hormones.

WHEN TO SEE A DOCTOR

if you havent had sex..
    and youre 3month late. You may have a treatable hormone issue, like polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)

i hope this helped you out a bit
    words can't express my disappointment....
  • bluepig486bluepig486 Posts: 50Member
    edited April 2006
    dont' worry about it...
    your body's not in the menstrual flow yet...
    I'm 18, no sex, but I didn't have mine for 8 months...
    then I had it for 1 month, and now i havent had it for 2 months again...
    You'll be fine.. Don't freak, just let your body's chemical stuff balance out... ^^
  • SivSiv Rhode IslandPosts: 2,310Member
    edited April 2006
    I just recently read something about this in Seventeen. -credits- also check out http://seventeen.com...

Here's what it says from that magazine.

Yes, you could be pregnant, but it might also be...

*Stress: Long Term tension (like being stressed for weeks about a final) or short term stress (like being in a car accident) can disrupt your hormones and make you late or early.

*Weight Loss: If you're underweight (check at http://seventeen.com/bmi) estrogen levels will be too low for period.

*Illness: Chronic issues (like IBS) can alter period hormones.

When To See A Doctor

*If you've had sex and are two weeks late

*If you haven't had sex and you're three months late. You may have a treatable hormone issue, like polycystic ovarian syndrome. (PCOS)

hmm..I'm pretty sure there are other reasons. And the fact that all girl's bodies/hormones are different...
    hope that helps though. image

bongo, i just typed the same stuff as you! image but you beat me to it..I'm a slow typer...
  • cbxjenncbxjenn Posts: 2,281Friend of Soompi
    that's how my body is, so you're okay image
  • thanks you guys

• SupaBayWitItSupaBayWitIt Zzzzz... San Jose, CAPosts: 1,332Friend of Soompi
    dont worry about it =) its normal. i missed my period for more than 5 months before.
    <3
  • angelzstarangelzstar ? ??? ? nycPosts: 2,162Member

IDOL

If you have your period regularly, but for every TWO months, rather than one month, is that normal?

Avatar credits to: Mirai Pan-chan
    I love everybody, even you stupid idiots! =P ||tumblr
    MY SHOP (closed at the moment) + Status + Survey (closed)
  • morgan.de.toimorgan.de.toi "You cannot spell LOVE without LV" canadaPosts: 2,328Friend of Soompi
    one reason why you guys' periods are coming at random times is because you are all in the process of growing.
    they will become more regular as you get older.
    also, stress, emotional issues, health issues (cold, flu, fever) may all be factors that are affecting your period.
  • jinheejinhee Posts: 1,166Member
    calm down, it'll be okay. It's very normal for girls to be irregular some times. your cycle can fluctuate due to things besides sex, such as stress. think of it as a blessing, who wouldn't want to skip their period for a month? as long as you're sure you didn't have sex, than you should be okay.
  • PizazzPizza88PizazzPizza88 Posts: 5,474Friend of Soompi
    you could be stressed or you may have changed your diet
    it's probably nothing..if it continues, go to a doctor
  • MaryMagdalinMaryMagdalin ??????? SJPosts: 11,469Friend of Soompi
    probably stress
    maybeforever

• chocolate//chocolate// canada&lt;3Posts: 1,935Member
    i haven't had mine for two months but i'm not worried
    i've been really stressed lately.
    and my period has never been regular. image
  • pandazombiepandazombie Posts: 1,624Member
    Don't wory there's girls like me who have periods 3 times a year u___u

• carolcarol Senior Member USPosts: 1,789Member
    I've gone months without getting mine too. Don't worry about it. If it doesn't come for another 4-5 months, go to a doctor because then it'd be a little unhealthy.
  • thanks you guys. you guys are soooooooooooo helpful

• janex06janex06 Posts: 354Member
    yeah... uh. i don't want to impose anything on anyone but the first thing that comes to mind is anorexia-- or some kind of irregular eating pattern. sorry if it's not, but... :shrug:
  • la foliela folie Posts: 4,346Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited April 2006
    QUOTE(minwoo lovez hee-jin @ Apr 2 2006, 09:56 PM) »
    i went to my doctor and she told me that i'm fine. theres nothing wrong with me. i'm not having a baby. so i ask her why i miss my period for 2 months and she said i'm sorry but i don't really know cause you seem fine to me.

now your doctor REALLY SUCKS if she's a doctor, SHE SHOULD KNOW THIS
    are you making this us, MINWOO LOVEZ HEE-JIN GIRL?! you're cosplayazngurl anyway image coming to the health beauty fashion section DOESNT HELP