[drama 2006] Smile Again 스마일 어게인

s@nbi

[sBS] KimHeeSun, LeeDongGun

SBS NEW DRAMA '스마일 어게인' SMILE AGAIN Air Date: May 17th 2006 Website:

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/smileagain/ CAST PICTURES & DESCRIPTIONS smileagaincasts6bv.jpg KIM HEE SUN smileagainkhs9fd.jpg LEE DONG GUN smileagainldg4de.jpg YOON SAE HA smileagainysh3ig.jpg LEE JIN WOOK smileagainyjm0ca.jpgBRIEF DESCRIPTION Lee DongGun plays the role of Park HaJin who is a former orphan and a high school drop out. He does everything to make a rich chairman like him. But when he meets the girl he loved when he was younger his heart changes. This drama will starting filming in Mid April and the location will take place in Swiss. NEWS/INFO/INTERVIEWS __________________________________________________________ GOODIES __________________________________________________________ DOWNLOAD LINKS CLUBBOX NON-CLUBBOX Links: Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6 Episode 7 Episode 8 Episode 9 Episode 10 Episode 11 Episode 12 Episode 13 Episode 14 Episode 15 Episode 16 mirror Trans. Credits: Sanbi Credits: Yahoo Korea & Soompi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MeiLin83

Wow...finally Lee Dong Gun in a drama! :D

I really hope we will get to see Ha Ji Won...

I haven't seen her in a drama since WHIB.

I haven't seen Lee Ji Hyun act before so

I'm not going to judge her. I just get

nervous when singers go into acting. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lakatsumi

OMG cant wait for this drama!!! YAY Lee Dong Gun is the main character!! long time no see him in dramas. And also the story seem interesting.....

Guest eternal_love

i think Lee Ji Hyun can act evil role. if she's playing that role. i saw her in nonstop 3 as a guest and i hated her lol (well just her character). pretent to be nice but mean inside.

Guest StylishAzNx07

Oooh I hope Ha Ji Won accepts the offer to lead this drama. I love her. Such a cute actress<3 keke

and BTW i never expected that lee ji hyun would b in here ... :blink: im interested to see IF she can act..cuz i never thought of her as a good actress even in nonstop.

Guest JAMIECHOI

aww i want to watch this! ha ji won is one of my favorite actresses! I fell in love with her in "인생은아름다워".

Guest loving_D

wow lee ji hyun with two such well-known actors? hmm....pretty good offer for a first-timer.

i know. :blink: thats a really good offer.

Guest nofear11877

oh!!!!! a new drama!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: lee dong gun and ha ji won together?! this is exciting. the synopsis, although brief, sparked my interest. they're really filming in swiss??? hope ha ji won accepts this drama. :D

Guest xosandy

I really hope HJW accepts the offer! I've never thought of the LDG-HJW pairing but it's not a bad idea. *crosses fingers*

The show, which will follow the current Wed/Thu Drama 불량가족 (Bad Family) at the end of May, is produced by Hong Sung-Chang of 2004 인간시장 (2004 Human Market) [another failed remake of a classic from the 80s], and written by Yoon Sung-Hee of 아름다운 날들 (Beautiful Days) and 별을 쏘다 (Shooting Stars). It tells the story of a female softball player, an orphaned high school dropout (played by Lee), and the usual 2nd generation Chaebol thrown in the mix to close up this 삼각관계 (menage a trois). Who else could possibly show a Drama like this? SBS, obviously.

credits: twitchfilm.net

Archived