Ahn Jae Mo [ 안재모 ]

Guest anneyen

Guest anneyen
Great Action & Acting!!!
AHN JAE MO - 안재모 00351797_2.jpgProfile (From: http://www.nocturnal-butterfly.net/ahnjaemo/ ) First name: Jae-Mo Family name: Ahn Birth date: September 20, 1979 Place of birth: Pusan, South Korea Family: Parents and three older brothers Study: Danguk University Religion: Christian Height: 177 cm Weight: 64 kg Blood type: AB Filmography TV Dramas She's Cool! - 2003 Scent of a Man 남자의 향기 (MBC) - 2003 Mina 미나 (KBS2) - 2003 The Rustic Period/A Time of Gangsters 야인시대 (SBS) - 2002 학교(KBS1) - 2002 그녀는 짱 - KBS2 설특집 스타가요 대축제-우리는 친구 - KBS2 Movies Charisma Talchulgi 카리스마 탈출기 ~ (주)태창엔터테인먼트 - 2005 HAAN (Han Kil Soo) 한길수~ 트라이엄프 픽쳐스 - 2005 유아독존 ~ 파란 대문 - 2002 Baby Alone (2002) 조폭 마누라 ~ ㈜ 현진영화사 - 2001 My Wife is a Gangster (2001) Humanist 휴머니스트 ~ 태인메가미디어 - 2000 Nowhere to Hide (1999) Doctor K (1999) Birdcage Inn (Blue Gate) (1998) Official Fan Listing http://www.nocturnal-butterfly.net/ahnjaemo/ Singing Career MY DESTINY mydestiny.gif Product code: PCSD-00087 Released by: Pony Canyon Release date: 1/6/2003 MY DESTINY LIVE IN SEOUL mydestinylive.gif Ahn Jae Mo 2003'1st Live Concert Product code: SMDSCD-48 Released by: Midas Entertainment/JKPop Release date: 6/5/2003 00341796_2.jpgYahoo links to Ahn Jae Mo photos: http://kr.image.search.yahoo.com/search/im...%C8%C0%E7%B8%F0 http://kr.image.search.yahoo.com/search/im...amp;subtype=com 00894487_2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Illustrativeee

I just watched The Legend of Seven Cutter.

ah.. he's so hott!!

I noticed him in My Wife is A Gangster, and I thought he was so effin hott there too (with his blonde spiky hair).

I was surprised to find out that that was him! Same actor! haha. I never knew that till now. I'm gonna go watch all his movies now. XD

i hope this thread grows. He's a great actor and freakishly hott one too. XD

Guest Happy_Day

i remember when he was the lead role in this one gangster drama in the old days (was it wangcho?). it was a major hit drama; my dad loved it haha.. and he was really, really popular for a while.. but then, he just kind of faded away..

• 1 month later...
Guest anneyen

Glad to see that this thread is growing :D ... There seem to be very few of his fans ... maybe he has not much of publicity though.

In my country Malaysia, I think hardly anyone knows him because the local TV has only shown one of his drama "Mina" while the only other VCD available is "Scent Of A Man" which only has subtitles in Chinese ... So these are the only 2 dramas of Ahn Jae Mo that I have ever watched and I really really like his acting.

About the gangster show that is set in the 1940s ... I didnt get the chance to watch it because the VCD is not obtainable in my country ... :(

No matter what, really hope that he will have more good dramas in the future ..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lilkpgirl

ah i thought he wuz kinda hot in the rustic period hahax.But i think he's alrite hehe i like his acting,very good

Glad to see that this thread is growing :D ... There seem to be very few of his fans ... maybe he has not much of publicity though.

In my country Malaysia, I think hardly anyone knows him because the local TV has only shown one of his drama "Mina" while the only other VCD available is "Scent Of A Man" which only has subtitles in Chinese ... So these are the only 2 dramas of Ahn Jae Mo that I have ever watched and I really really like his acting.

About the gangster show that is set in the 1940s ... I didnt get the chance to watch it because the VCD is not obtainable in my country ... :(

No matter what, really hope that he will have more good dramas in the future ..

I'm frm your neighbouring country, Singapore, and thanks to TV 2, I got to watch MINA with subs tht I can understand :phew: VCDs of dramas sold in Sg mostly have only Chinese subs which I can't read :sweatingbullets: I do kinda like him but haven't got chance to catch more of his works.... probably I'll have better luck searching for his movies.... hope to see him back on TV.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anneyen

I'm frm your neighbouring country, Singapore, and thanks to TV 2, I got to watch MINA with subs tht I can understand :phew: VCDs of dramas sold in Sg mostly have only Chinese subs which I can't read :sweatingbullets: I do kinda like him but haven't got chance to catch more of his works.... probably I'll have better luck searching for his movies.... hope to see him back on TV.

Yeah ... has many movies ... ive also bought some of it but have not watch them ...

But there are some movies not obtainable in the South East Asian region though like HAAN-Han Gil Su ... furthermore, the DVDs available online are only the versions that can be played only in US ... guess we've got to wait to watch it :(

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/reviews/haan.htm

Although he has many movies, i think his dramas are nicer ... really moved by the dramas ... by the way, i was thinking of starting a thread for the drama Mina ... but i haven't got any screenshots so i will have to capture it before posting ....

His dramas are really nice to watch but too bad there are usually no English or Bahasa Malaysia subtitles ... can't share the stories with much people because only Chinese sub titles are available :(

Guest renni72

Mina is relatively unknown but I really enjoyed the drama. Filled with suspense about the twin sisters....

I first saw Ahn Jae Mo in the drama called Pretty Lady where he acted with Park Sun Young. I became a fan then went to search for all his dramas and movies.

I did watch She's the Boss but that drama had poor ratings and again, was relatively unknown....so sad :(

I have his album Destiny too and the songs was in "Into the Sun" OST.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilswtangel

I haven't watched much of anything with him in it. I didn't even recognize he was the same person from "My Wife is a Gangster" and "The Legend of the Seven Cutter".

the ending of "TLOSC" was surprising~ :)

Guest coco fong

Mina is relatively unknown but I really enjoyed the drama. Filled with suspense about the twin sisters....

I first saw Ahn Jae Mo in the drama called Pretty Lady where he acted with Park Sun Young. I became a fan then went to search for all his dramas and movies.

I did watch She's the Boss but that drama had poor ratings and again, was relatively unknown....so sad :(

I have his album Destiny too and the songs was in "Into the Sun" OST.

I love his role in Pretty Lady

Guest xosandy

I just started watching "Scent of A Man" and so far, I'm liking it. It's my first time seeing Ahn Jae Mo in a drama so I was curious to find out more about him. What has he been doing recently? Is he still singing?

00320777_2.jpg

00575884_2.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Ahn Jae-mo Visits Japan to Meet Fans

2008-06-10

080610_ent_2.jpg

Actor Ahn Jae-mo, who took on the role of Jeong Han-soo in the SBS historical drama series "The King and I," spent time with his Japanese fans.

Ahn kick started his promotional activities in Japan by holding an autograph-signing event and cultural exchange dinner party at the 'Hallyugwan' in Tokyo on June 8. Ahn spent a busy weekend in Tokyo, taking part in a number of interviews and making numerous media appearances.

Ahn's official online fanclub will open on June 25, and in August, he will invite Korean and Japanese children to take part in a charity tour event in Disneyland Tokyo.

Ahn's management agency said the actor and singer plans to release an album in fall and hold a concert at the end of the year. It will be his first comeback as a singer since his 2003 debut.

The agency also said the actor is currently considering a role in a brand new drama series that starts in August, and plans to expand cultural exchanges with his Japanese fans.

The hit historical drama series "King and I" featuring Ahn will soon be aired in Japan.

c: KBS Global

Guest fashionista

Actor Ahn Jae-mo Visits Japan to Meet Fans

2008-06-10

Actor Ahn Jae-mo, who took on the role of Jeong Han-soo in the SBS historical drama series "The King and I," spent time with his Japanese fans.

Ahn kick started his promotional activities in Japan by holding an autograph-signing event and cultural exchange dinner party at the 'Hallyugwan' in Tokyo on June 8. Ahn spent a busy weekend in Tokyo, taking part in a number of interviews and making numerous media appearances.

Ahn's official online fanclub will open on June 25, and in August, he will invite Korean and Japanese children to take part in a charity tour event in Disneyland Tokyo.

Ahn's management agency said the actor and singer plans to release an album in fall and hold a concert at the end of the year. It will be his first comeback as a singer since his 2003 debut.

The agency also said the actor is currently considering a role in a brand new drama series that starts in August, and plans to expand cultural exchanges with his Japanese fans.

The hit historical drama series "King and I" featuring Ahn will soon be aired in Japan.

c: KBS Global

finally.....news about AJM! Thanks! i LOVE his voice and can't wait for his new album. His first cd/concert was AMAZING!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived